Don't step on a duck!

Old January 25th 05, 09:07 PM
Charleen Welton

Default Don't step on a duck!

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get
there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on
the ducks!"

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place.
It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their
best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.
St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a
duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"

The next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck and along comes
St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man.
He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the
first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all
eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St.
Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on .
Very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you
for all of eternity?"

The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

Old January 26th 05, 02:28 AM
David Stevenson

Charleen Welton wrote
Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven. When they get
there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on
the ducks!"

Quite funny - but the rude version is hilarious!

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old January 26th 05, 03:37 AM

Hahaha! Loved it. Sent it to a few friends. Thanks.

-Enid

Old January 26th 05, 06:13 PM
CK

It's funny even the second time around. Jill posted it here only a day
or so before you...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Old January 27th 05, 12:27 AM
Charleen Welton

I realized that when it showed up. I thought this was so funny that I sent
a copy of Jills post to my father-in-law. He and I often swap funny items.
But it was in the evening and I am most definately not a night person so I
sent it back to RPCA by mistake instead!
Charleen

Old January 27th 05, 04:28 PM
Adrian

CK wrote:
It's funny even the second time around. Jill posted it here only a day
or so before you...

Oh, good! I'm not going mad.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 27th 05, 10:21 PM
jmcquown

Charleen Welton wrote:
I realized that when it showed up. I thought this was so funny that
I sent a copy of Jills post to my father-in-law. He and I often
swap funny items. But it was in the evening and I am most definately
not a night person so I sent it back to RPCA by mistake instead!
Charleen

Not a thing wrong with that... we've all misposted when we're tired or up to
late!

Jill