Lilith ...

Old February 7th 09, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Default Lilith ...

.... has taken to sleeping on my new desk, right on top of the
various USB cables I have coming from my laptop. Last night when
I was trying to kill some troggs on World Of Warcraft, she
proceeded to stalk and try to kill my mouse. I didn't get killed
or anything like that, but I did have to relocate her to my bed
until I finished the quest.

Her place on the desk is right near the exhaust fans of my laptop
cooling bad, and right under my 60-watt desk lamp. Could she be
telling me that it's too cold inside for a rather fluffy feline
with a double-coat?

--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

Old February 7th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"The Boca Deb"...
... has taken to sleeping on my new desk, right on top of the various USB
cables I have coming from my laptop. Last night when I was trying to kill
some troggs on World Of Warcraft, she proceeded to stalk and try to kill
my mouse. I didn't get killed or anything like that, but I did have to
relocate her to my bed until I finished the quest.

Her place on the desk is right near the exhaust fans of my laptop cooling
bad, and right under my 60-watt desk lamp. Could she be telling me that
it's too cold inside for a rather fluffy feline with a double-coat?

Did yoo ask hurself? Datz funny.
Mosey

Old February 8th 09, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"The Boca Deb" wrote:

... has taken to sleeping on my new desk, right on top of the
various USB cables I have coming from my laptop. Last night when
I was trying to kill some troggs on World Of Warcraft, she
proceeded to stalk and try to kill my mouse. I didn't get killed
or anything like that, but I did have to relocate her to my bed
until I finished the quest.

Her place on the desk is right near the exhaust fans of my laptop
cooling bad, and right under my 60-watt desk lamp. Could she be
telling me that it's too cold inside for a rather fluffy feline
with a double-coat?

Mine bootiful wink jus needs more heat since itz winner-time. I will
port offur an hep her get warm.

Sammy
Old February 9th 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

... has taken to sleeping on my new desk, right on top of the
various USB cables I have coming from my laptop. Last night when
I was trying to kill some troggs on World Of Warcraft, she
proceeded to stalk and try to kill my mouse. I didn't get killed
or anything like that, but I did have to relocate her to my bed
until I finished the quest.

Her place on the desk is right near the exhaust fans of my laptop
cooling bad, and right under my 60-watt desk lamp. Could she be
telling me that it's too cold inside for a rather fluffy feline
with a double-coat?

Mine bootiful wink jus needs more heat since itz winner-time. I will
port offur an hep her get warm.

Sammy

Hur is sew gwad tew hab yoo bak hoam mine brofer-in-law. Gnow iffen onlee
yer sifter Tabitha wood come hoam, awl wood be reely gudgud..rite?
Port sayfely
Mosey

Old February 9th 09, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Feb 7, 3:40*pm, "The Boca Deb" wrote:
... has taken to sleeping on my new desk, right on top of the
various USB cables I have coming from my laptop. *Last night when
I was trying to kill some troggs on World Of Warcraft, she
proceeded to stalk and try to kill my mouse. *I didn't get killed
or anything like that, but I did have to relocate her to my bed
until I finished the quest.

Her place on the desk is right near the exhaust fans of my laptop
cooling bad, and right under my 60-watt desk lamp. *Could she be
telling me that it's too cold inside for a rather fluffy feline
with a double-coat?

--
The Boca Deb
the dot boca dot deb at gmail dot com

Soundz like a game of cat and mouse to me....
TopHat