Karma

Old July 30th 05, 06:29 PM
Trish

Default Karma

I posted this in rpca, thought I'd give you all a heads up here, for those
that want to duck and run like last time.

btw whoever thinks they are getting to me through spamming and sending
threats to my e-mail, it isn't working, and honestly, it's amusing to say
the least. Plus, it's a good test to ensure my firewalls and virus
protectors are working.

To rpca: Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your
regulars has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and
I'm not referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about to
come, according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma".
Come out come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...

Old July 30th 05, 08:00 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:29:12 -0400, Trish wrote:

I posted this in rpca, thought I'd give you all a heads up here, for those
that want to duck and run like last time.

btw whoever thinks they are getting to me through spamming and sending
threats to my e-mail, it isn't working, and honestly, it's amusing to say
the least. Plus, it's a good test to ensure my firewalls and virus
protectors are working.

To rpca: Not to burst anyone's bubble but take a look around, one of your
regulars has gone very quiet, I'd even say disappeared since trolling, and
I'm not referring to Mary. So sit tight and enjoy the ride that is about
to come, according to my sources, it's going to be very bumpy for "Karma".
Come out come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...

Have you reported it yet? If not, better to do so. Purrs for peace and
quiet. MLB

Old July 30th 05, 08:33 PM
Alison

"Trish" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Apart from you and Mary's followers, does anyone care who Karma is?
What difference does it make if Karma is *revealed* ?
Apart from the cat groups, have you ever posted to the same
newsgroups
as Mary?
Alison

Old July 30th 05, 08:54 PM
Snittens

"Alison" wrote

Apart from you and Mary's followers, does anyone care who Karma is?
What difference does it make if Karma is *revealed* ?
Apart from the cat groups, have you ever posted to the same
newsgroups
as Mary?
Alison

Really, who gives a crap. Things are finally starting to get back to normal
around here. There was life on this newsgroup before Mary, ya know.
I haven't noticed anyone missing except for Mary (obviously) and Meghan
Noecker, but figured she's probably busy or something. Then again she
doesn't post on rpca.

-Kelly

Old July 30th 05, 09:55 PM

Snittens wrote:
"Alison" wrote

Apart from you and Mary's followers, does anyone care who Karma is?
What difference does it make if Karma is *revealed* ?
Apart from the cat groups, have you ever posted to the same
newsgroups
as Mary?
Alison

Really, who gives a crap. Things are finally starting to get back to normal
around here. There was life on this newsgroup before Mary, ya know.
I haven't noticed anyone missing except for Mary (obviously) and Meghan
Noecker, but figured she's probably busy or something. Then again she
doesn't post on rpca.

-Kelly

I'll join the "who gives a crap" brigade in saying, who really gives a
crap? The group is finally returning to normal. The Conan/Mary Saga is
nothing but a blast from the past now, it's dropped off the Top 40 and
is quickly becoming last week's news. No one cares anymore.

Sherry

Old July 30th 05, 10:03 PM
Rhonda

I can add that I am not up for any more high dramas. All the suspense
and "keep watching" things seem like yesterday's news.

It's so nice to have lots of different and fairly peaceful subjects on
the group. Most are even about cats, woo hoo!

Rhonda

Old July 30th 05, 10:12 PM
MaryL

wrote in message
oups.com...

Snittens wrote:
"Alison" wrote

[...]

I agree. Strongly! As I said in another message, this group was getting so
bad that I was seriously thinking about just "dropping out." I read this
newsgroup to receive (and hopefully provide) information about cats, not to
wade my way through all the junk and ill-tempered innuendoes that had taken
over.

MaryL

Old July 30th 05, 10:38 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 20:33:15 +0100, "Alison"
wrote:

"Trish" wrote in message

Come out come out wherever you are Karma, your jig is up...

Apart from you and Mary's followers, does anyone care who Karma is?

I think so. Put this is perspective, Alison. It's not the crime of
the century, but neither is it lawful and socially acceptable
behavior.

Suppose someone had a grudge against an individual in their local
community. They might be tempted to post anonymous fliers on utility
poles, saying this person is a nuisance to the community, here is why,
and here is his address, phone number and place of employment.

The police would not trace the source of these fliers and break the
guy's door down. But they WOULD trace the source, if only to find out
whether the individual is a flake who got slightly carried away, or
someone who might genuinely be obsessed to the point of being
dangerous.

So, yeah, someone is probably checking this out, and we may well learn
the results. Trish seems to know a thing or two.

Charlie

Old July 30th 05, 11:06 PM
Trish

wrote:

"Trish" wrote in message

[...]

Thank you Charlie. I believe that if people are receiving threats and
certain spamming then no this group has not returned to normal, as some here
may think. Rather a facade has been created. I question that had it been
the personal info any of those who are so willing to bury it, posted over
Usenet, just how quickly would they then say let it drop we want to return
to "normal".

Old July 30th 05, 11:29 PM

Trish wrote:

Thank you Charlie. I believe that if people are receiving threats and
certain spamming then no this group has not returned to normal, as some here
may think. Rather a facade has been created. I question that had it been
the personal info any of those who are so willing to bury it, posted over
Usenet, just how quickly would they then say let it drop we want to return
to "normal".

Trish, the drama is over. You're the only one I see who is desperately
trying to resuscitate it.
If you, or anyone else, is getting threats via e-mail, making a big
deal out of it on the group is *exactly* what the sender wants. You're
feeding it.

Sherry