And...

Old April 20th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

Default And...

On Apr 20, 1:32*pm, Lurker wrote:
... I was beginning to wonder why some pets is the USA are on medication
for depression...

As I said earlier... You're ****ing nutters!

When I'm toasted I'm delicious.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old April 20th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 20:06, Stormmee wrote:
if i ever get my sight back i would love to see them, Lee

A few hours ago you were talking about the store not being very clean...
and here you're trying to tell me that you're blind?

Shall I go read a few more of your posts and point out the inconsistencies
or would you just like to admit to being a liar right now?

Bad eyesight... yes. Blind? No! Shame on you... being a religious
person... for spreading untruths...

He calls ME a liar all the the time and has the nerve to show up here?

Saying that... religion is based on untruths... so... I forgive you for
the error of your ways

Just shut UP and go away already, you asshole!!!
Kyla

Old April 20th 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 20:05, Stormmee wrote:
ok i won't post further to you, you are at such a definite disatvantage
it

I don't see any disadvantages in realizing the world is more than 5,000
years old... along with not believing all the other stupid theories the
bible spews forth...

I prefer to think myself as an educated and well informed individual.

Well I happen to think you're dumber than a bag of hair!!
Shame on you..get OUT now!!!
Kyla

Old April 20th 10, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 20:54, Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 18:52, Stormmee wrote:
the oddest thing about posts like this is the fact that someone who is so
obviously disturbed by the posts mentioned not only keeps reading but has
the need to post themselves...

Are you the kind of person that looks away when you see something that you
disagree with?

Ignorance rocks!

Me thimks it's Gary from the Pink Floyd ng...sounds like him.
Just ignore him or put him in your killfile.
Kyla

Gary from the Pink Floyd NG? I must acquaint myself with that fella...
he sounds like my kind of chap!
Old April 20th 10, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 20:56, Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 20:06, Stormmee wrote:
if i ever get my sight back i would love to see them, Lee

A few hours ago you were talking about the store not being very clean...
and here you're trying to tell me that you're blind?

Shall I go read a few more of your posts and point out the inconsistencies
or would you just like to admit to being a liar right now?

Bad eyesight... yes. Blind? No! Shame on you... being a religious
person... for spreading untruths...

He calls ME a liar all the the time and has the nerve to show up here?

Saying that... religion is based on untruths... so... I forgive you for
the error of your ways

Just shut UP and go away already, you asshole!!!
Kyla

You sound angry? Do you get angry at people often?
Old April 20th 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

20.4.2010 22:58, Lurker kirjoitti:

Not all humans... just those that wear crosses and mumble prayers to an
invisible man in the sky... Mostly on his day off!! How rude is that?

Also... why pray if he's supposed to have a divine plan?

If your prayers aren't answered you'll claim it's Gods will... but if
it's Gods will then why bother praying in the first place?

You see... religion is fundamentally flawed... but you're too dumb to
see it

And where did I state that I pray?? Or even that I'm Christian??

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 20th 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 19:50, Stormmee wrote:
or in fact if you can't live with it, the alternative would be pleaseant
for
the human gene pool, Lee

You thank God frequently which would make you a religious person... Yet
here you are wishing another human dead?

And exactly what church is it you belong to?

Can you not see the flaws in your personality?

See, Gary can't get enough attention to suit his needs on the music ng, so
he has to come here and bash us..pathetic he is..YAWN
Kyla
--who thanks God all the time too and counts her blessings as well.

Old April 20th 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 20:58, Kyla =^..^= wrote:
"Lurker"
On 20/04/2010 20:05, Stormmee wrote:
ok i won't post further to you, you are at such a definite disatvantage
it

I don't see any disadvantages in realizing the world is more than 5,000
years old... along with not believing all the other stupid theories the
bible spews forth...

I prefer to think myself as an educated and well informed individual.

Well I happen to think you're dumber than a bag of hair!!
Shame on you..get OUT now!!!
Kyla

Reading one of your posts you state that your cats went on honeymoon...
to DA MOON...

Can we discuss this claim that you make of me being dumb?