And...

Old April 20th 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

Default And...

20.4.2010 23:30, Lurker kirjoitti:
On 20/04/2010 21:19, MLB wrote:
Lurker wrote:
On 20/04/2010 18:39, MLB wrote:

Takes one to know one!

Now 'there's' an intelligent reply...

What school yard did you pick that gem up from?

=============
Oops! looks like it hit a nerve.

Something tells me you're not the sharpest knife in the draw...

Not in the draw, but in the drawer. Or maybe you prefer to modify old
sayings to suit you better.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 20th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 21:27, Stormmee wrote:
you obviously are dumb enough that you can't discern a creative writing

please don't confuse creative writing with the words of an idiot... It's
most insulting to those that participate in said sport
Old April 20th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 21:25, Stormmee wrote:
self delusion is a good thing for you I am sure, Lee

How delusional are those that believe in talking snakes, ribs and dust
to create woman and burning bushes with by 10 rules?

Old April 20th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

20.4.2010 23:29, Lurker kirjoitti:

Do you have a bald patch running down the center of your head where
everything that's not said in simpleton format whizzes over it?

Did you or did you not say... I'm not very religious?

I did not.

Would you not agree that this implies there's some of you that IS
religious?

It would, if I'd said so, but as I didn't...

The word play is irrelevant... so don't let that distract you from
answering...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 20th 10, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_5_]

"Lurker"

Me thimks it's Gary from the Pink Floyd ng...sounds like him.
Just ignore him or put him in your killfile.
Kyla

Gary from the Pink Floyd NG? I must acquaint myself with that fella... he
sounds like my kind of chap!

Then by all means, go there and leave us alone.

Old April 20th 10, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 21:35, Christine BA wrote:

Not in the draw, but in the drawer. Or maybe you prefer to modify old
sayings to suit you better.

Just laziness.

Old April 20th 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

20.4.2010 23:35, Lurker kirjoitti:

PS... I saw their reply as one of an infant... Zero intellect. My
reference to a school yard was pointing this out. What part of it didn't
you understand and I'll try to translate it into jibberish for you

Jibberish isn't my first language, but then, neither is English.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old April 20th 10, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lurker[_3_]

On 20/04/2010 21:34, Stormmee wrote:
at least we know you come by your shortcomings honestly, Lee
wrote in message
On 20/04/2010 20:09, Christine BA wrote:

You can't possibly have picked a less suitable nickname, as there's no
way you'd have lurked here and thought MLB belongs on a school yard.

My 84 year old Gran has always had the mental ability of a 14 year old
girl... Throwing tantrums when she doesn't get her way and unable to
digest anything with substance and depth...

Your point is?

My 'shortcomings'? Would this be in reference to my being aware that
there is no God and that man is a process of evolution?