We ar furry infurrested in Meomies akshuns tonite.

Old December 28th 10, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default We ar furry infurrested in Meomies akshuns tonite.

Tonite Meomie stabbed a bocks tu deff. She stabbed it n stabbed it n
dwowned it jist in case it wus still awive. Aftur she dwowned it, she
put it inna dark warm airy kubburd n sed "rite, dats dat! Now we hasta
wate".
Kittiez... wate fur whut?
Has enny of yu got enny idearmunts? Cos we dussnt. Awl we nose is dat
it kummed frum ower Sekrit Santa bocks.

Jack , Harry n Sukie wotchin Meomie

Old December 28th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:34:47 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

Tonite Meomie stabbed a bocks tu deff. She stabbed it n stabbed it n
dwowned it jist in case it wus still awive. Aftur she dwowned it, she
put it inna dark warm airy kubburd n sed "rite, dats dat! Now we hasta
wate".
Kittiez... wate fur whut?
Has enny of yu got enny idearmunts? Cos we dussnt. Awl we nose is dat
it kummed frum ower Sekrit Santa bocks.

Jack , Harry n Sukie wotchin Meomie

i hoap it was not a fudz that she drownned.
beauty
Old December 28th 10, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:34:47 -0800, rafflescat wrote:

Tonite Meomie stabbed a bocks tu deff. She stabbed it n stabbed it n
dwowned it jist in case it wus still awive. Aftur she dwowned it, she
put it inna dark warm airy kubburd n sed "rite, dats dat! Now we hasta
wate".
Kittiez... wate fur whut?
Has enny of yu got enny idearmunts? Cos we dussnt. Awl we nose is dat it
kummed frum ower Sekrit Santa bocks.

Jack , Harry n Sukie wotchin Meomie

If her had putted it in a warm place near a winnow, then her might be
trying to grow cat grass. But inside a cupboard? I don't fink kitties
like mushrooms, duz dey?

Sammy

Old December 28th 10, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Dec 28, 7:58*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Gudnez graciouz whateffer kud dat be? *Piglett having never hear of such
goings on."rafflescat" wrote in message

Oh Piglett! Dis is sumfin weese neffur heerd of eiffur! Wees a bit
wurrit bowt Meomie - shees atta funny age yu knows. Purr Meomie, hope
she doesn't aim dat knifey at us!

Jack, Harry n Sukie
Old December 28th 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

i hoap it was not a fudz that she drownned.
beauty

No.....we wudda twipped hur up iffen it had bin fudz.......ooops....
(shees lissenin...)
We owerself fink itz sumfin dat growz cos her n Paw dus fings lyke dat
inna gardun inna summur. But whu wantz wintur fwowerz gwowin owta
kubburd?

Jack, Harry n Sukie

Old December 28th 10, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

If her had putted it in a warm place near a winnow, then her might be
trying to grow cat grass. But inside a cupboard? I don't fink kitties
like mushrooms, duz dey?

Sammy

Yeuch! No we dussnt! Dare wus a howse bowt 5 myles away dat grew
catnabitz an de police fownded it cos it wus a hot spot to the police
heckiltopper.. fingy. N dey wus awl sended tu da hoomin cattery fur
yeers! Mushyrhums ar agustin n Paw n Meomie eetz dem awl da
tyme.....bet itz mushyrhums....hisspit....hates dem....

Jack, Harry n Sukie