Iowna's Birthday!

Old July 3rd 15, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Iowna's Birthday!

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message news:...

Mrrrrrrrrt, et is hawt heer, Paw Dutch jest wooked on Yahoo n da tempershir
in da owt iz 93 degrees at 7 pee em.
Diz heet iz maykin our hoomins sik.
Dey r drinkin lawts uf Canada Dry Ginger ale.
Hey, ai m da Diplocat 2 Catnada. yeUP.
Watz da wethur wike wer u r?
Ulso, haz iny une herd frum Anti Joy Gaylord from RPCA?
Mom Kyla dunt pozt der cuz dey r men tu hur. Mrrrrrrrrt!!!
Luvz,
Mosey, hoo is habing uh gud tyme at Iowna's Birthday party,

Fur those who wants to attend, wez gots a private cabin on the outer
banks. Onna 2 July, she's gonna be 14! Dats very respectable fur
doggie!

Cause she's elderly, wez got a special place all set fur ramps anna
specially thick carpet. Cash anna I likes a ramp too anna da softest
carpets.

Wez got live blue crabs, local fishies, anna a porch wif lots of
cushies. Da porch rail is a good 14 inches wide so we can loaf-cat
dere.

Deres a fishie tank too but wez not allowed to catch dem cause dey are
pets. We kin watch dem though!

Wana join us?

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

We are here, and habing lotza fuhn. yeUP

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps (hoo hopez Ranger will beh here tew)

Old July 3rd 15, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Mosey=^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote in message news:...

Mrrrrrrrrt, et is hawt heer, Paw Dutch jest wooked on Yahoo n da
tempershir in da owt iz 93 degrees at 7 pee em. Diz heet iz maykin
our hoomins sik. Dey r drinkin lawts uf Canada Dry Ginger ale.
Hey, ai m da Diplocat 2 Catnada. yeUP.
Watz da wethur wike wer u r?
Ulso, haz iny une herd frum Anti Joy Gaylord from RPCA?
Mom Kyla dunt pozt der cuz dey r men tu hur. Mrrrrrrrrt!!!
Luvz,
Mosey, hoo is habing uh gud tyme at Iowna's Birthday party,

Hai Mosey! It's 84F anna wind is blowing gently, stirring da waves
anna trees!

Meowmie checked da internet anna deres mean sharky-fishies so Cash
helped pull the lagoon metal screen across after checking fur big
fishies inside it. Wanna help snag sum live blue crabs fur dinner?
Deres so many in dat lagoon, they keep crawling out fur some space.

I'z shuffled inna sand anna founded some big clams. Cash had ta carry
some ob dem as my mouf couldn't hold'em. Meowmie is making cherrystone
clam an oyster stew wif real cream. Dats fur lunch.

After lunchies, wez got lots ob floating thingies fur the lagoon, sum
fur doggies where yur legs are inna da water fur cool anna sum fur
kittahs where you stay dry but gets rocked to sleepies!

I'z gotted mine! It's a doggie harness dat has 4 big styrofoam balls
wif a net between anna small one fur my nose to rest on. Mai legs kin
dangle in da cool water anna I kin snooze to the gentle waves in dat
lagoon. When I wakes, I kin paddle to da shore wif mine tail as a
rudder.

Iowna, da snifflilator
Old July 3rd 15, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

:

"Mosey=^..^=" wrote

Mrrrrrrrrt, et is hawt heer, Paw Dutch jest wooked on Yahoo n da
tempershir in da owt iz 93 degrees at 7 pee em. Diz heet iz maykin
our hoomins sik. Dey r drinkin lawts uf Canada Dry Ginger ale.
Hey, ai m da Diplocat 2 Catnada. yeUP.
Watz da wethur wike wer u r?
Ulso, haz iny une herd frum Anti Joy Gaylord from RPCA?
Mom Kyla dunt pozt der cuz dey r men tu hur. Mrrrrrrrrt!!!
Luvz,
Mosey, hoo is habing uh gud tyme at Iowna's Birthday party,

Hai Mosey! It's 84F anna wind is blowing gently, stirring da waves
anna trees!

Meowmie checked da internet anna deres mean sharky-fishies so Cash
helped pull the lagoon metal screen across after checking fur big
fishies inside it.

Dem sharks r sew meen, ai hate dem,
Wanna help snag sum live blue crabs fur dinner?
Deres so many in dat lagoon, they keep crawling out fur some space.

Shur ai wanna hulp yew snag sum live blue crabs fur dinner.Weh luv blue
crabs yeUP,

I'z shuffled inna sand anna founded some big clams. Cash had ta carry
some ob dem as my mouf couldn't hold'em. Meowmie is making cherrystone
clam an oyster stew wif real cream. Dats fur lunch.

Saowndz nommy Mosey smiles.

After lunchies, wez got lots ob floating thingies fur the lagoon, sum
fur doggies where yur legs are inna da water fur cool anna sum fur
kittahs where you stay dry but gets rocked to sleepies!

Mmmm, awl uf usses Cats luv tu sleep.yeUP
I'z gotted mine! It's a doggie harness dat has 4 big styrofoam balls
wif a net between anna small one fur my nose to rest on. Mai legs kin
dangle in da cool water anna I kin snooze to the gentle waves in dat
lagoon. When I wakes, I kin paddle to da shore wif mine tail as a
rudder.

Iowna, da Sniffilator

Dat saowndz wunnerful, sweet Iona Mosey smiles at Iowna.

Iowna's Birthday! cshenk Cat community 40 July 29th 15 02:36 PM
Iowna stole my bed! cshenk Cat community 2 May 17th 15 06:37 PM
Iowna on the prowl cshenk Cat community 3 August 18th 14 02:15 AM
Iowna, sezing Hi! cshenk Cat community 6 October 6th 13 11:18 PM
Adoption Parti! Ms Iowna cordially invites! cshenk Cat community 12 May 28th 13 12:11 PM