Sum Purrz Pleeze

Old May 28th 06, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Sum Purrz Pleeze

Hi, Kittiez.

I wud ask dat iffen youze can spare enny purrz cud you sendz dem my way?
I'ze not feelin too gudgud. I'ze furry tired anna can't keep mine fud down.
Meowmie anna Paw taked me to da (hisSPIT) 'Mergency TED last nite anna dey
gived me sum sub-q fluid anna shotted me wif sumfing to help mine stumach.
I been just layin inna da sun today anna reztin, but Meowmie's really
worried, specially since I've given up mine job as offishul fud inspektor.

So, dat sed, we wud preciate enny purrz youze got.

Fangu,
Boogie, da not feelin gud HarpurrCat inna sunny (today) Bawlamore

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old May 28th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 28 May 2006 12:48:30 -0400, "Boogie's Mom"
wrote:

Hi, Kittiez.

I wud ask dat iffen youze can spare enny purrz cud you sendz dem my way?
I'ze not feelin too gudgud. I'ze furry tired anna can't keep mine fud down.
Meowmie anna Paw taked me to da (hisSPIT) 'Mergency TED last nite anna dey
gived me sum sub-q fluid anna shotted me wif sumfing to help mine stumach.
I been just layin inna da sun today anna reztin, but Meowmie's really
worried, specially since I've given up mine job as offishul fud inspektor.

So, dat sed, we wud preciate enny purrz youze got.

Fangu,
Boogie, da not feelin gud HarpurrCat inna sunny (today) Bawlamore

Purrs from me, the mighty Cinder! I once lost a LOT of weight and my
human forcefed me over and over again with a stick full of canned
food. Purrs that you recover faster than I did!

Cinder

http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old May 28th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 28 May 2006 12:48:30 -0400, Boogie's Mom wrote:

Hi, Kittiez.

I wud ask dat iffen youze can spare enny purrz cud you sendz dem my way?
I'ze not feelin too gudgud. I'ze furry tired anna can't keep mine fud
down. Meowmie anna Paw taked me to da (hisSPIT) 'Mergency TED last nite
anna dey gived me sum sub-q fluid anna shotted me wif sumfing to help mine
stumach. I been just layin inna da sun today anna reztin, but Meowmie's
really worried, specially since I've given up mine job as offishul fud
inspektor.

So, dat sed, we wud preciate enny purrz youze got.

Lotsa Purrrzz frum Catnada. You rest & rekover and we hopes you're
feeling gudgud before long.

--
Fred.

Old May 28th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fred Williams wrote:
On Sun, 28 May 2006 12:48:30 -0400, Boogie's Mom wrote:

Hi, Kittiez.

I wud ask dat iffen youze can spare enny purrz cud you sendz dem my way?
I'ze not feelin too gudgud. I'ze furry tired anna can't keep mine fud
down. Meowmie anna Paw taked me to da (hisSPIT) 'Mergency TED last nite
anna dey gived me sum sub-q fluid anna shotted me wif sumfing to help mine
stumach. I been just layin inna da sun today anna reztin, but Meowmie's
really worried, specially since I've given up mine job as offishul fud
inspektor.

So, dat sed, we wud preciate enny purrz youze got.

Lotsa Purrrzz frum Catnada. You rest & rekover and we hopes you're
feeling gudgud before long.

Hi, Boogie! Thu Cooper Cats all send thayr best purrs. Iz thayr uh
speshul fud that hoomins think stink but tastes REALLY GOOD? Haz yur
maw & paw tried that yet?
purrs and more purrs, Tonio, the skateboarding cat who ALWAYS eats.

--
Fred.

Old May 29th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 28 May 2006 12:48:30 -0400, Boogie's Mom's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hi, Kittiez.

I wud ask dat iffen youze can spare enny purrz cud you sendz dem my way?
I'ze not feelin too gudgud. I'ze furry tired anna can't keep mine fud down.
Meowmie anna Paw taked me to da (hisSPIT) 'Mergency TED last nite anna dey
gived me sum sub-q fluid anna shotted me wif sumfing to help mine stumach.
I been just layin inna da sun today anna reztin, but Meowmie's really
worried, specially since I've given up mine job as offishul fud inspektor.

So, dat sed, we wud preciate enny purrz youze got.

Fangu,
Boogie, da not feelin gud HarpurrCat inna sunny (today) Bawlamore

Boogie, yu poor deer! I'ze purrink fur yourownself to feel better!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/28/2006 7:20:51 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old May 29th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We don post heer much ani more, but we iz sertinlee purrin fur yoo Boogie!

Sendin dere bestest,

Sebastian anna Joolian

Old May 29th 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 28 May 2006 12:48:30 -0400, Boogie's Mom wrote:

Hi, Kittiez.

I wud ask dat iffen youze can spare enny purrz cud you sendz dem my way?
I'ze not feelin too gudgud. I'ze furry tired anna can't keep mine fud down.
Meowmie anna Paw taked me to da (hisSPIT) 'Mergency TED last nite anna dey
gived me sum sub-q fluid anna shotted me wif sumfing to help mine stumach.
I been just layin inna da sun today anna reztin, but Meowmie's really
worried, specially since I've given up mine job as offishul fud inspektor.

So, dat sed, we wud preciate enny purrz youze got.

Fangu,
Boogie, da not feelin gud HarpurrCat inna sunny (today) Bawlamore

Oh dear! Boogie, you have to get better. We can't have kitties not feeling
good.

Amelia