Vet Tech Journals: Tinta update and Ouchie purrs needed.....

Old May 27th 05, 06:48 AM
Mischief

Default Vet Tech Journals: Tinta update and Ouchie purrs needed.....

Hey everyone,

Just to let you know what is going on with Tinta and Elvis, the two
program cats at Pierce college.

Evelyn, on of the members of this NG, is going to be meeting with me
tomorrow to meet Tinta. Purrs that everything goes well. Will keep
you posted.

Other news,

I have finals next week, from Tues to Thurs, in three classes, but each
class has a lab practical final and a lecture final.

Right now i am close to going insane. My diet has gone out the window,
I'm not exercising, and I'm ashamed to say that I'm not dealing with
stress the way I really should(maybe one day i'll decide to share
more). But work is still going okay but i have a few injuries.

Last weekend i got nailed by an old dachschund. He was supposed to be
easy going when suddenly WHAM! my finger is bleeding. It's better now,
but it's still tender.

Then today during my large animal class, my foot got stepped on by a
bull calf while we were trying to get them into a chute to be
vaccinated. The same damn bull calf also then managed to land a back
kick on me too, nailing me right on the inside of my thigh.

Ah, it's okay, i've gotten worse bruises from springboard diving. If I
can take a smack on the water from a 3 meter diving board on my back, i
can handle a kick. I'm just glad it wasn't my knee.

Anyways, tomorrow i start studying for all my finals. Don't be
surprised if you see a post from me ranting about finals.

Purrs to everyone that needs it and even to people that don't,

Kristi

Old May 27th 05, 07:59 AM
Yoj

Purrs for lessening of pain and stress, and good grades.

--

Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

ups.com...

Old May 27th 05, 10:49 AM
Adrian

Mischief wrote:
[...]

Good luck purrs for your finals. Purrs for Tinta and Elvis.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 27th 05, 04:52 PM
CatNipped

"Mischief" wrote in message
[...]

Purrs back atcha! I hope you're not bruised to bitten badly enough to
distract you when you're taking your exams!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Kristi

Old May 27th 05, 05:44 PM
Pamela Shirk

"Mischief" wrote in message
ups.com...

Anyways, tomorrow i start studying for all my finals. Don't be
surprised if you see a post from me ranting about finals.

Purrs to everyone that needs it and even to people that don't,

Kristi

Purrs and everything going ok thoughts and wishes for you and the finals and
for Evelyn to be adopted by Tinta. I've been kicked by a calf, it isn't
funny. Especially at this time of year when they usually aren't those cute
little babies that clung to momma's side. Take care of yourself and good
luck on the finals

Pam S. writing with Qui Gun Kit climbing her pant leg

Old May 27th 05, 10:45 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes! Don't be so hard on yourself, Kristi, this
really is a very stressful time in your life.
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old May 28th 05, 06:03 AM
badwilson

That's great about Tinta, I hope it works out with Evelyn. You should
take a "We Met" picture!
Purrs for your exams and various injuries.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old May 28th 05, 04:37 PM
Elise

"be charming" purrs for Tinta, healing purrs for your ouchies and good
grade purrs for your finals. And in case the end of the school year
doesn't ease the stress levels, purrs for stress relief too

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old May 28th 05, 05:00 PM
Christine Burel

Huge purrs for you, Kristi ,for your exams -- you've had a really had a lot
of stress -- hope all will improve soon. Also, after reading your earlier
messages re Tinta -- bigtime purrs for her to get a good home. Please keep
us posted.
You're also welcome to rant about exams.
hugs,
Christine

Old May 30th 05, 04:15 PM
SuzQ