Eli has completely lost it

Old November 23rd 04, 01:43 PM
Victor Martinez

Pat wrote:
Is there some kind of Bach Flower remedy that might calm him down? He's a

Rescue remedy?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 24th 04, 12:58 AM
Pat

These guys all go out when it's wet, they don't care.

Just a while ago, Eli chased Baby Eyes up a tree.

"Sherry " wrote in message
Eli is picking fights with everyone and disrupting the whole household.

He's
always picked on Abelard, poor thing, but now he's going after Baby Eyes

and
Tommy, and I'm sure the kittens will be next.

Have you guys been getting the nonstop rain like we have for the last 2

weeks?
Boots is acting just like Eli. I think it's because of the weather. She

doesn't
like to go out when the grass is wet, and I think she's frustrated.

Old November 24th 04, 01:45 AM
Cheryl

On Tue 23 Nov 2004 12:46:12a, Pat wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Eli is picking fights with everyone and disrupting the whole
household. He's always picked on Abelard, poor thing, but now
he's going after Baby Eyes and Tommy, and I'm sure the kittens
will be next.

Is there some kind of Bach Flower remedy that might calm him
down? He's a perfect angel with me and when he's not in this
current funk but I can't let this situation continue. Baby Eyes
even starting wheezing and choking from terror!

Pat, I've gone through this with Shamrock since day 1. It is
maddening isn't it! ggggrrrrrrrr Shamrock used to be a sh*t to
Shadow, and now he is to Bonnie. I don't know what to do either.

--
Cheryl

Old November 24th 04, 05:58 PM
Adrian

Pat wrote:
Eli is picking fights with everyone and disrupting the whole
household. He's always picked on Abelard, poor thing, but now he's
going after Baby Eyes and Tommy, and I'm sure the kittens will be
next.

Is there some kind of Bach Flower remedy that might calm him down?
He's a perfect angel with me and when he's not in this current funk
but I can't let this situation continue. Baby Eyes even starting
wheezing and choking from terror!

Have you tried Feliway?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)