Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old March 1st 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default A Valleytimez Party!! (was: Da loo-wow on da beech!)

You haffa lotof fun at yur howse! We du tuu!

I gottin trubble las nite. Just a liddle. My bruther is always steelen
my fud, so I stole won of his treets. My momm got upsett cause heez sick
an I shuddint take fings from him. Boy did I HISS at hur!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I iz happi you iz gonna be mine sisfur in paw alzo... da ofur day i

dife
bombed hiz sef, I waz onna cownter, himsef wuz onna floor, when i

jumped
offa cownter himsef jumped strait up inna air wif bof pawz up lika

ninja
kitty, then we hadda wrestlin match it wuz fun, Stormmee
Julie Porter wrote in message
news
Reely! Chesters a furry tallinted cat.

I will be so happy to be yur sister in paw!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Him iza real kitty anna himsef iz wonnerful, at owr howze himsef

iz
teachin
minesef abowt ninja kitty mofez, Stormmee
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
Stormmee, fangu! Ime the lukkiest cat effur. Sumtimes I fink

Chester
is
tuu guud to be troo.

Lucy

Old March 1st 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default A Valleytimez Party!!

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 00:40:37 GMT, "Julie Porter"
wrote:

you are so brave! will you protect my fud too?
beauty

*small voise*
Ile protect you, beauty.

Joey

i'm worried that the d*gs mite steel my fud. fangu fur protecting

me.
beauty

Dose d*gs ar not gonna take ennything dats owrs. Thuh cats are tuu

smart
for dem.

Joey

ov coarse! i was wurried about nothink.
beauty

Bear, would you like a nip colada after you finish defending
ourselves? Fighting pirate dogs must be hard work.
Cinder

Weed be glad to breng bofe yu girls a nip colada anna toona treet. Dat
is owr first prioritee!

Bear anna Joey

Old March 1st 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Valleytimez Day!

wherefur you wantz iz fine wif minesef, az long az we get winked... anna
warm wuuld be nize, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
I want mew to be happie wif the plase we chooze, Chester. It can be
ennywher at all. I doant care long as yure wif me.

Dose d*gs doant haffa chanse aginst you.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we needsa deal wif deze here d*Gz so we kan eat sum more toonaz anna

talk
'bowt ouwrown winkin, You wantz crete, den maybe MME. A will hep you

wif it
anna it willz be loferli juzt like yourownsef, Guezz i better get

bakta
hepin get rid of deze her nazti D*Gz, Chester, leafin reluctantli
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
I feel da same. Nott efun dose pirate dogs can spoyl our happyness.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ifin i iz wif you i iz 'joyin minesef, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
nk.net...
Doant wurry, Chester. Mew jus enjoy yurself.

Lucy

Old March 1st 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we duz haf fun at owr howze... wuz dat treet gud? You shulda told yourmom
dat ifin himsef didn't steal yourown fud you wuldint take hiz treetz...
Todayz fun wuza new chair for furry'z offize, Stormmee

Old March 4th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Concatulayshuns yu two, an we all wishes yu tha furry best!!
Jasmine smiles delightedly at them, while a chorus of Siamese voices howls
agreement, and the gurl kittees in the fambly sigh romantically.

Old March 4th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Greece wood be nise an warm. My mom has pickchurs of cats sleeping in da
sun an they luuk so warm an da sky is sososo blue. I bet ther are
burdies we haf neffur seen befoar.

Lucy, who duzzint want to be too pushy by maken all thuh decisions

Old March 6th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsefz, Chester still thrilled

Old March 6th 07, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz gud ifin you duz, i iz juzt happi itz gonna happin, da onliezt thing i
wantz iz fur ita be warm so we kan hafa parti owtside anna dat way alla
kittez will come anna see uses get winked, Chester