Sammy's turning my hair gray(er)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 14th 04, 02:25 PM
CatNipped

Default Sammy's turning my hair gray(er)

Good news: Sammy's paw is back down to normal and she certainly doesn't
have any problem using it (fresh scratches on my hands and arms can attest
to this).

Bad News: She's making me crazy!! Jumping, running, rolling in tumble
sets - non-stop! I'm hoping that continuing to give her the pain medication
is the right thing to do and that it's not masking her pain and allowing her
to do things she might not do if it hurt her to do it. Since they told me
to keep her off the stairs, I put up the grandbabies' guard gate on the
bedroom door so I could keep the door open and allow her to at least
socialize with her 3 sisters. I was in my office working when in strolls
Miss Samantha, cool as you please, to come and jump all over me and my desk
and to help me type. She had jumped over the 3 1/2 foot baby gate!! Wait,
let me check... nope, no intestines dangling out yet!

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 4 months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy and Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/ (All my fur babies)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy3/ (Sammy and Jessie)