It took 37 years...

Old August 14th 04, 02:44 PM
Marina

Default It took 37 years...

"CATherine" wrote
snippety

Hurray!! After 37 years, Robin took only a short time to turn Jeff
into a bonafide catslave! Of course, Jeff says he scooted over because
Robin rooted himself to the bed, making it impossible to move him
over! ;-)

LOL! Way to go, Robin!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old August 14th 04, 04:12 PM
Adrian

CATherine wrote:
My son is 37 years old. He has lived with cats all his life. But he is
a macho, dog type of person, he says. He walks through the house and
the cats scatter before him. I walk through the house and have to
scoot the cats out of my way. I open a cupboard or closet door and
have to watch the cats don't scoot in. They don't pay attention to
Jeff opening doors. Even the front door; while I have to swing my bag
at the cats and try to slither this great body through a narrow
opening. When I am late coming home or the one time I spent overnight
away from home, the cats won't eat for Jeff.

The cats tolerate Jeff; but they are bonded to me. Sheba is the only
one who likes Jeff to hold her and she will play with a leather thong
he drags and twitches. But Shasta, the dog, is jealous of any
attention Jeff bestows on Sheba.

Then Robin came. Robin thinks all people were put here to pet him and
love him and cater to him. Most of the time he sleeps with Jeff
because Djoser raises a ruckus about the prime spot on my bed.

When Robin was wearing the E-collar, he couldn't groom himself. So,
several times a day, Jeff would rub around Robin's neck and forehead.
And every few days we would take the collar off and give him a good
brushing. And with Jeff being home all day, Robin spent a good deal of
time with Jeff. He would often nap beside Jeff on the couch or steal
his chair the moment he got up.

When Robin would sleep on Jeff's bed, it was usually at the foot. But
now he sleeps next to Jeff's belly or knees with the inevitable
result; he stretches out and pushes. In his sleep Jeff would scoot
over a bit. Robin would get next to him again. And so on...Last night
Jeff scooted over till he almost fell off the bed!

Hurray!! After 37 years, Robin took only a short time to turn Jeff
into a bonafide catslave! Of course, Jeff says he scooted over because
Robin rooted himself to the bed, making it impossible to move him
over! ;-)

Better late then never. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

---

Old August 14th 04, 05:23 PM
Lisa Katt

CATherine skrev i meddelandet
[...]

Well, it is good to know that it is never too late...
LOL!
Elisabet

Old August 15th 04, 05:36 AM
Marina

"CATherine" wrote

What is really cute is Robin lying on Jeff's arm while he is trying to
work on his laptop. But Jeff can type one-handed. :-)

Hehehe. A true catslave, though he may not want to acknowledge it himself.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki