Jinxy Update (Good news!!!)

Old February 12th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucy's Mom

Default Jinxy Update (Good news!!!)

Well, folks, the power of the purr comes through again!!!!
Thanks to all of you so very much!!!!

When Martha visited last evening, Jinxy had spiked a fever of almost
105. Fluids were increased and, when that didn't work, another
antibiotic was added. That, along with the purrs I'm sure, seemed to
do the trick. Her fever broke overnight, she ate voraciously this
morning and kept everything down. No vomiting of anything, food or
bile, since yesterday afternoon and Marty is taking her home as we
speak!! She'll be on a special "sensitive" diet for awhile, and her
meowmy will be staying home from work today to snuggle and cuddle.

So thanks to all of you again! I'm continually amazed at this group!!

-- A very tired, relieved Auntie Kim
Old February 12th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

The powers of purrs and prayers can move mountains. Every time I ask for
them the group has come thru and I can never thank them enough.

Old February 12th 07, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Lucy's Mom wrote:
Well, folks, the power of the purr comes through again!!!!
Thanks to all of you so very much!!!!

When Martha visited last evening, Jinxy had spiked a fever of almost
105. Fluids were increased and, when that didn't work, another
antibiotic was added. That, along with the purrs I'm sure, seemed to
do the trick. Her fever broke overnight, she ate voraciously this
morning and kept everything down. No vomiting of anything, food or
bile, since yesterday afternoon and Marty is taking her home as we
speak!! She'll be on a special "sensitive" diet for awhile, and her
meowmy will be staying home from work today to snuggle and cuddle.

So thanks to all of you again! I'm continually amazed at this group!!

-- A very tired, relieved Auntie Kim

Glad Jinxy is better! I trust everyone knows even if I don't reply to every
purr request I do try to read them all and then scritch Persia into
compliance (along with my version of purrs, of course)

Jill

Old February 12th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lucy's Mom wrote:
Well, folks, the power of the purr comes through again!!!!

I'm so relieved to hear that Jinxie is alright again.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old February 12th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Lucy's Mom wrote:
Well, folks, the power of the purr comes through again!!!!
Thanks to all of you so very much!!!!

When Martha visited last evening, Jinxy had spiked a fever of almost
105. Fluids were increased and, when that didn't work, another
antibiotic was added. That, along with the purrs I'm sure, seemed to
do the trick. Her fever broke overnight, she ate voraciously this
morning and kept everything down. No vomiting of anything, food or
bile, since yesterday afternoon and Marty is taking her home as we
speak!! She'll be on a special "sensitive" diet for awhile, and her
meowmy will be staying home from work today to snuggle and cuddle.

So thanks to all of you again! I'm continually amazed at this group!!

-- A very tired, relieved Auntie Kim

I'm so happy to hear this, thanks for the update.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old February 12th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Lucy's Mom" wrote in message
Well, folks, the power of the purr comes through again!!!!
Thanks to all of you so very much!!!!

Great news. I'm glad that Jinxy is feeling better.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old February 14th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Lucy's Mom wrote:

Well, folks, the power of the purr comes through again!!!!
Thanks to all of you so very much!!!!

When Martha visited last evening, Jinxy had spiked a fever of almost
105. Fluids were increased and, when that didn't work, another
antibiotic was added. That, along with the purrs I'm sure, seemed to
do the trick. Her fever broke overnight, she ate voraciously this
morning and kept everything down. No vomiting of anything, food or
bile, since yesterday afternoon and Marty is taking her home as we
speak!! She'll be on a special "sensitive" diet for awhile, and her
meowmy will be staying home from work today to snuggle and cuddle.

So thanks to all of you again! I'm continually amazed at this group!!

-- A very tired, relieved Auntie Kim

I'm very relieved to hear that!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek