Totally OT - could you possibly purr for a rabbit?

Old February 12th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Totally OT - could you possibly purr for a rabbit?

I think I've told you all before about my friend Bob in Michigan who pretty
well rescues any animal or bird that needs it.
He sent me this mail tonight..

____________________
We've got a very sick rabbit at the vet. In the scheme of things, it
isn't very important. Rabbits don't live all that long anyway, and there
is so much for serious in the world. But Frieda is a doll, and we've
learned she has pneumonia, among a couple of other things. So it is
touch and go with her. I'd be pretty okay about it, if it weren't for
how terribly upset Linda is. I'm like a gong. I vibrate according to the
energy of those around me. So, while I came home from the vet happy that
at last they've figured out what's wrong with the rabbit, I soon got
very depressed because Linda was so upset.
________________________

So, could we have a few purrs and prayers for Frieda the rabbit?
Thanks.

Tweed

Old February 12th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

This is not off topic We might be cat lovers but we still are pet lovers
here. PURRS AND PRAYERS BEING SENT

Old February 12th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
JBHajos

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:41:45 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

So could we have a few purrs and prayers for Frieda the rabbit?
Thanks.

Oh, absolutely!!! Many purrs on their way. I've kept rabbits
myself and know they are lovable creatures. Fingers crossed!

Jeanne

Old February 13th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel

poor baby -- purrs coming
Christine and Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker

Old February 13th 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

On Feb 12, 3:41 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
[...]

I will, poor little thing.

Patm

Old February 13th 07, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2007-02-12 16:41:45 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

[...]

Purrs for Frieda on the way.

Old February 13th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dewi

On Feb 13, 8:41 am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
[...]

Absolutely, all animals are important, not just cats. Purrs being sent
for Frieda, may she have a swift recovery. Purrs also being sent to
Bob and Linda, they sound like such nice people.

Dewi

Old February 13th 07, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:

So, could we have a few purrs and prayers for Frieda the rabbit?

Of course Frieda can have purrs. We're purring hard here for her to pull
through.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old February 13th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Purrs on the way from here.
--