unusual non-stop purring

Old April 3rd 10, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Petzl

Default unusual non-stop purring

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:40:35 -0700 (PDT), Kalmia
wrote:

Don't let cybercat get to you - he or she loves to twist and
reinterpret, then hammers away at newcomers.

She at least tells one in plain language what you need to consider
She is very much a must read
She sorts out the trolls pretty quick (which you are)
--
Petzl
http://tinyurl.com/atheist-mp3
Old April 3rd 10, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bob K.

Default unusual non-stop purring [cybercat]

Now. Psychiatrist.

Old April 3rd 10, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"Bob K." wrote in message
Now. Psychiatrist.

Gun in mouth pull trigger Now

Old April 3rd 10, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"Bob K." wrote in message
Now. Psychiatrist.

Gun in mouth pull trigger Now

Now, now, Maffew. No violence. This guy has enough problemss. [web *snicker*
tv ... really?]

Old April 4th 10, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"Bob K." wrote in message
Now. Psychiatrist.

Gun in mouth pull trigger Now

Now, now, Maffew. No violence. This guy has enough problemss. [web
*snicker* tv ... really?]

nah WebTV is ok the reference is the idiot hangs out in alt.suicide

Old April 5th 10, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"Bob K." wrote in message
Now. Psychiatrist.

Gun in mouth pull trigger Now

Now, now, Maffew. No violence. This guy has enough problemss. [web
*snicker* tv ... really?]

nah WebTV is ok the reference is the idiot hangs out in alt.suicide

Oh, so you were just trying to be helpful. Well that's different.

Old April 7th 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Linus Brown

On Mar 28, 10:06*am, "Rona Y." wrote:

Do I need to take her to the vet, or just wait for the purring to
abate? *At what point should I really start worrying?

Oh how cute. cat purring all the time

I could just EAT HER UP!!!
Old April 7th 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

"Matthew" iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com wrote:

snipped At what point should I really start worrying?

TRULY FOLKS PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHEN IN DOUBT

( not directed at you in general but I truly get tired of
saying to people that come here)

GO TO THE VET OR CALL THE VET
[20 repetitions of the same garbage snipped]

Coincidently, Madden, some of the rest of us get tired of it too.

If you are at the point of thinking should I call IT SHOULD HAVE
BEEN DONE ALREADY BEFORE YOU TOOK THE TIME TO GET ON THE
NEWSGROUPS AND POST

Except to creeps pretending to be saints on the Internet,
discussing a problem on USENET is perfectly appropriate. You are
just ignorant, Madden, there could be a veterinarian here.

You can live out any fantasy on the Internet. Some people choose
to play "tough guy", some people "compassionate", others are
blatant trolls. Or all of the above, and other things. It is like
a book, you can be anything here on USENET, it is your own little
fantasy world.

I am so tired of this most questions can be answered by the best
friend that internet users have GOOGLE

Nobody cares what you are tired of, Madden. This group is
appropriately named "health and behavior" for good reason.
Subjects are repeated regularly, partly because sometimes new
information is presented, the same information is presented more
clearly, or information from new authors is gathered.

By the way, Madden, sounds like you were drunk when you posted
that gibberish.
--

I really want people to ask questions but IF YOU THINK THERE IS SOMETHING
WRONG OR SUSPECT SOMETHING IS WRONG. CALL A VET ASAP

Ok Rona sorry about my rant but it is a very regular occurrence that people
come here and do this. IMO you should have called your vet before you even
got here. But at least you asked the question can or is something wrong and
almost all want help with a cheap fix. It sounds like stress of what has
happened in the move but all scientist and vets agree that a deep purr or
continuing purring is a sign of something is very wrong. STRESS can + will
kill a cat quicker than a gun

Here is a link that all cat lovers should keep book marked
http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/whydo.html

From: "Matthew" iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: unusual non-stop purring
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:48:10 -0400

Old April 7th 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.USENET
John Doe

Judgmental, the local troll.

"cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com wrote:

"Rona Y." googlegroups8 yahoo.ca wrote in message
news:f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03 g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...
Thanks for the advice. I didn't want to take her to the vet, yet,
because there was nothing else wrong with her.

Oh, get the **** out of here. When you are "really concerned" you take the
animal to the vet.

From: "cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:05:04 -0400

Old April 7th 10, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

"cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com wrote:

"Rona Y." googlegroups8 yahoo.ca wrote in message
z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com... On Mar 31, 6:05 pm, "cybercat"
cyberpu... yahoo.com wrote:
"Rona Y." googlegrou... yahoo.ca wrote in message

g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

Thanks for the advice. I didn't want to take her to the vet,
yet, because there was nothing else wrong with her.

Oh, get the **** out of here. When you are "really concerned"
you take the animal to the vet.

I never said I was "really concerned". I said I was "a little
worried". Check your reading comprehension and stop projecting
your own thoughts into other people's words.

I don't believe in running to the vet for every little concern,
just as I don't run to the doctor for every little bump and
scratch. I
believe in responsible ownership--and that includes being aware
of my

cat's usual condition and how it changes (for the better or for
the worse).

Like I said, had there been any other major changes in her, or
several little changes, I wouldn't have hesitated, but simply
purring a lot is really not enough.

Perhaps you had an incident in your past where the neglect of
your cat led to a less happy ending, but no such thing has
happened here. Ever.

So maybe you can take your own advice now.

Mmm hmm. Maybe you can look even more like a cheap, whining ass
who would rather clamor for attention on Usenet than take care
of your cat, but I doubt it.

You mangled the quoting, JudgeMental. Are you and Madden having a
drinking contest?
--

npeer02.iad.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!feed-
me.highwinds-media.com!post01.iad.highwinds-media.com!
From: "cybercat" cyberpurrs yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav

g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com f5c856bb-a4c2-4031-818d-f3ca1d227e03
g4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com hp0kf1$ebp$1 news.eternal-
september.org 0a50665b-6316-4e10-a7ee-abb19f05bdb9
z11g2000yqz.googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:21:03 -0400