Road trip continues

Old June 24th 14, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Road trip continues

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:43:15 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
On 6/23/2014 1:57 PM, Starr da Dogg wrote:

We would all love a steak,& Hot dogs too, thank you VERY much yeUP

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat and Mimzy

Starr

Gudgud stake an mine sisfer Squeakytoy Shanell jus rote me a pome.

"Your gnoze is made for boopin
An dat's juss wut I'll do
One ob dese days dis paw
Is gonna boop all over yoo."

Ob course, she do boop me in da gnoze butted it don hurted.

--
Samanfa

Here you goez! Stakes fur everybody!

Starr da Dogg

Lucy Lu & Samwise take plates with the steak Starr just cut up.

Lucy Lu: "The steak is good. I think I'll get some salad with nip

dressing to go with it. "

Lucy Lu

Old June 24th 14, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Starr da Dogg[_2_]

Gudgud stake an mine sisfer Squeakytoy Shanell jus rote me a pome.

"Your gnoze is made for boopin
An dat's juss wut I'll do
One ob dese days dis paw
Is gonna boop all over yoo."

Ob course, she do boop me in da gnoze butted it don hurted.

Yur sisfur writed you a pome? Dat's furry sweet! Mine sisfurs don't
nefur write me pomes.

Dey sing me songss, but I don't fink da words is furry nice.

Starr

Old June 24th 14, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Oh look, a barge boat ot on da river! I wanna go bark at
da bargeboat! Oh wait, I'z cooking steaks - I'll bark later.
An dere's a police boat going up da river, wif policemans
looking at bof sides of da river wif binoculars. Let's all
wave at the policemans! Hi policemans! Huh, Rex an Regina
putted on great big floppy hats an is hiding dere faces, but
dey is still waving. Hey Rex an Regina, duz you guys want some
stakes?

Starr da Dogg

Yes, tank you furry much! We love steaks. So you t'ink our hats are
nice, do you? We like t'em, t'ey keep the sun out of our faces very nicely.

Here, let me open a couple bottles of nip wine from our home. I'z told
dat da nip wine from mine country is attractif to doggies as well as to
kitties.

Rex

Old June 25th 14, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_3_]

On Monday, June 23, 2014 7:53:29 AM UTC-7, Harri Roadcat's Meowmie wrote:
Grab a cushion by the fire. Would you like to roast a hotdog? If you do

we have long forks right over there. Do you know any ghost stories?

Lucy Lu

[Starr da Dog approaches the campfire, wagging and grinning. She's

carrying a big basket in her mouth, which she sets down near the fire.]

What other doggies is here? I fink I saw Cash, and Iowna, an maybe

Shanell? Anydoggy else? Anyhow, I gots a bunch of steaks here, an some

doggy-size forked sticks we can use to roast the steaks over da fire. An

dere's extra steaks, so I can roast some fur kitties too. Who all wants

a steak? An which doggies want a doggy-size roasting fork?

Starr

I will hab a stake, pleez, Ms. Starr, to share wif myown wink, Pitoonya.

I duznt beleev we haz meeted. I iz Sundance. Yurown sisfur Harri Roadcat an me iz onnerary brofur an sisfur. Dat is bekuz when Harri kamed to da komoonitee she reminded myownself uv myown departid sisfur Cassidy, hoo wuz also a orinj tabbee girlkittee.

Sundance
Old June 25th 14, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Starr da Dogg[_2_]

I will hab a stake, pleez, Ms. Starr, to share wif myown wink, Pitoonya.

I duznt beleev we haz meeted. I iz Sundance. Yurown sisfur Harri Roadcat an me iz onnerary brofur an sisfur. Dat is bekuz when Harri kamed to da komoonitee she reminded myownself uv myown departid sisfur Cassidy, hoo wuz also a orinj tabbee girlkittee.

Sundance

Hihihi, Mister Sundance! Here's a stake fur yourownself - a big one, so
dere's plenty to share. I has heard of you - Harri has mentioned you, an
how friendly an helpful and protective you has allez been. Fangu fur
takin such good care of mine tiny sisfur!

Starr da Dogg
Old June 29th 14, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Starr da Dogg wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Grab a cushion by the fire. Would you like to roast a hotdog? If
you do we have long forks right over there. Do you know any ghost
stories?

Lucy Lu

[Starr da Dog approaches the campfire, wagging and grinning. She's
carrying a big basket in her mouth, which she sets down near the
fire.]

What other doggies is here? I fink I saw Cash, and Iowna, an maybe
Shanell? Anydoggy else? Anyhow, I gots a bunch of steaks here, an
some doggy-size forked sticks we can use to roast the steaks over da
fire. An dere's extra steaks, so I can roast some fur kitties too.
Who all wants a steak? An which doggies want a doggy-size roasting
fork?

Starr

Cash looks up after sniffilating something with Iowna that she couldn't
identify and Cash finally placed but it took him a bit. It was baby
oppossum pee. About 5 weeks old pee he guesses. It was so faint by
now, he'd have missed it walking by but there was a trace left in the
crennilations of the tree bark.

Both the doggies perk ears at that infamous word: STEAK!

Running over they place there orders.

"I'd liek a small one wif fat not trimmed offen it but da bone cutted
out anna plate. No needs to cooked miane" says Iowna.

"I'd laik a larger one iffin it not put eney kittahs short anna I'll
take dat bone frim Iowna's ana plate anna small fork. I'z gomms grill
da fat to crispity." says Cash

Cash also takes a doggie sized fork and helps hold a steak over the
fire with it for though who like their meat cooked. As it cooks, Iowna
sniffs then runs off and back again. Steaks need a little real butter
so she carefully adds some. Sniffing more, she finds a blueberry and
mishes it up and adds that in a thin layer but to only 1/2 the steak.
She's not sure if kittahs like blueberries. Then she settles in to eat.

Old June 29th 14, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Monday, June 23, 2014 10:53:29 AM UTC-4, Harri Roadcat's Meowmie
wrote:
Grab a cushion by the fire. Would you like to roast a hotdog? If
you do

we have long forks right over there. Do you know any ghost
stories?

Lucy Lu

[Starr da Dog approaches the campfire, wagging and grinning. She's

carrying a big basket in her mouth, which she sets down near the
fire.]

What other doggies is here? I fink I saw Cash, and Iowna, an maybe

Shanell? Anydoggy else? Anyhow, I gots a bunch of steaks here, an
some

doggy-size forked sticks we can use to roast the steaks over da
fire. An

dere's extra steaks, so I can roast some fur kitties too. Who all
wants

a steak? An which doggies want a doggy-size roasting fork?

Ears perking up and tail wagging, the adorable ****zu Samanfa runs
over to join the others I is here. I wan stake. Mine sisfer is
Shanel, also calld Squeakeytoy, butted she is a kitty. I don't
unnerstan how dat works butted I giff her sum ob my stake beclaws I
loff herseff.

Dats Ok! Mine sisifer is Iowna ana she's a doggie anna mai broder is
Cash anna he's a doggie. Bast prubuly unnderstands how dat happens
anna Cash anna Iowna jus says Sirus smiles when he seez usunz all happi.

Daisy-chan whispers: " Maybe dey bof upsetted at how meny are lost?
Dunno."

Daisy-chan joins the short line for a steak and a adds a doggie fork.
Why not? She has 2 doggies to cook it for her!

Old June 29th 14, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Community Kitties wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Oh look, a barge boat ot on da river! I wanna go bark at
da bargeboat! Oh wait, I'z cooking steaks - I'll bark later.
An dere's a police boat going up da river, wif policemans
looking at bof sides of da river wif binoculars. Let's all
wave at the policemans! Hi policemans! Huh, Rex an Regina
putted on great big floppy hats an is hiding dere faces, but
dey is still waving. Hey Rex an Regina, duz you guys want some
stakes?

Starr da Dogg

Yes, tank you furry much! We love steaks. So you t'ink our hats are
nice, do you? We like t'em, t'ey keep the sun out of our faces very
nicely.

Here, let me open a couple bottles of nip wine from our home. I'z
told dat da nip wine from mine country is attractif to doggies as
well as to kitties.

Rex

Iowna comes over to sniffilate it. Closing her eye, her mouth curls to
a smile as she deep sniffs with her chest almost hitting the ground and
her tail making a heliocopter wind. Happy little soft yips seem to
abound but she's not aware they are from her.

Old July 2nd 14, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/29/2014 4:23 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

While the kitties and doggies are finishing eating Samwise has been
setting up the fireworks.

Samwise looks over at Lucy Lu who is helping him. " I hope Regina and
Rex like the little surprise we have."

Regina walks over to see Samwise. " Are the fireworks very loud?"

Lucy Lu: "These are special ones that don't make any noise. You just see
the pretty display."

Samwise gets everyone's attention and pushes buttons on the control
panel to set off the first few fireworks. They make shapes that look
like mice and bird. The next ones are cat shaped. They jump and flip
through the air. One set of cat fireworks has look of curly fur in honor
of their new friends Regina and Rex.

Regina and Rex's kits point to the sky. "They look like us."

Samwise

Old July 7th 14, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Starr da Dogg[_2_]

Dats Ok! Mine sisifer is Iowna ana she's a doggie anna mai broder is
Cash anna he's a doggie. Bast prubuly unnderstands how dat happens
anna Cash anna Iowna jus says Sirus smiles when he seez usunz all happi.

Daisy-chan whispers: " Maybe dey bof upsetted at how meny are lost?
Dunno."

Daisy-chan joins the short line for a steak and a adds a doggie fork.
Why not? She has 2 doggies to cook it for her!

An if anykitty or anydoggy wants, we also gots hot dogs and sammonfishy
and catfishy.

I'z heard dat sometimes pirates used to come dis far up da river. I
wunner if dere is any pirate caves or buried treasures aroun here?

Starr