PINGS (or, has anyone heard from....)

Old August 22nd 04, 02:00 PM
polonca12000

So glad to hear your talents are put to good use, Mark
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
Help! I'm being held in the hold (arrrgh!) of The Good Ship Mouser,
specifically to give skritches and tummy rubs. I can only assume that
the clone who is taking my place is being very nice to Senyah, or she
would have reported me missing weeks ago (evil grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Old August 22nd 04, 02:10 PM
Nan

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 05:51:40 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

"Nan" wrote

Sending purrs that Honeybun turns up safe and well.

Thanks, Adrian. I'll let her know that we're all purring for Honeybun
to turn up safe and well.

Purrs coming from Finland as well.

Thanks, Marina. I'll let her know that she's getting purrs from all
over the world for Honeybun's safe return.
--

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

Old August 22nd 04, 02:12 PM
Nan

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 04:56:25 GMT, "Jean Hobbs"
wrote:

Big Purrs for Honeybun to arrive back safe and sound Jean.P.

Thanks, Jean. I'm sure that all of the purrs for Honeybun's safe
return will be appreciated.

Old August 22nd 04, 04:33 PM
Lisa Katt

jen skrev i meddelandet ...
Hi, is Jen. I heard that perhaps some people were wondering where the heck
I was! I haven't really been readying any newsgroups lately.
snip

So nice to read this update, especially on the kitties.
Elisabet