REEHURRSULL, DINNER, AND DANCE 2/13/09

Old February 13th 09, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default REEHURRSULL, DINNER, AND DANCE 2/13/09

Myne Wedwink Planner, (Myne Anti Carole) hewlpt me figger diz owt:
So letz lyne up lyke diz:

Da chamburr moozishunz wyll sit up frunt.
They will be playink JS Bach's "Ode on a G String" thruowt.
(moozik wyll be sent by email attachmint tu enny kitty huu rekweztz)

Affurr awlla da geztz ar seated:

Amelia T Cat and Sundance may either walk down the aisle first,
or enter from the front, and take their places, Groom to the right of
alter.

Bride, Pit2nya enterz with Mr. MCat on her right

tu da moozik:Ode on a G String

Rebecca wawkz in, aftur Pit2nya, az mayde ov Onnur,
wiff Samuel Redcat Mahoney, da Best Tom on hur right

Den da Brydzmaydz an Grumcatz (Ushurz) wyll wowk deown da eyell
step-together-step-together-step...

Mme. Anaïs wawkz wiff Tiger

Lucy wawkz wiff Roscoe

L.Louise wawkz wiff Ranger

Harri wawkz wiff OT

Piglet wawkz wiff Lewi

Pit2nya stands to Sundance's left,
her attendants on the left side
with maid of honor closest by to take her bookay
Sundance's grooms-cats stand on the right of him

at the end of the ceremony as they leave...
Bride & groom lead
Amelia and MCat
Best Tom & maid of honor
Brydzmaydz an Grumcatz

Den da recepshun wiff FluffyKitteez doing the Kaytering.

Den Dinner

Den Danzink,
Pit2nya and Sundance start dancing,
then Amelia and MCat join them on the dance floor.
Rebecca and Samuel Redcat Mahoney come to the floor,
then all of the ushers ask the brydzmaidz to dance.

Shortly thereaftur, enny guezt may cut in.

Enny moozik rekwezt ?

--
Pitô.ônya and Sundance

Old February 13th 09, 10:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i willz juzt do whut anna MMe. A. sayz, diz allatimee iz too much fur mine
mancatlyness, Tiger, glad womencats duz da rangin of this kindz of stuff

Old February 13th 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

This all sounds excellent, Pi2nya! I can hardly wait.

Amelia
Old February 13th 09, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:54:09 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

So letz lyne up lyke diz:

'Toonya, it sownds wunnerful! Yoo will haff a bootiful day!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/13/2009 12:18:59 PM
Old February 13th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[...]

Dat saownds puuuuuuuuurfect

We r wooking forward tew your bootiful day.

Enny moozik rekwezt ?

I don't got innbuddy tew danse wiff sinse Tabitha wont be dere, sew I will
jest sit n injoy waching.
Mimzy n Bob Qat can do sum dansing iffen dey wanna,
Wuvs
Mosey, Mimzy and Bob Qat

--
Pitô.ônya and Sundance

Old February 14th 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

At da rexpection, I will stand by da gifty taybel anna da gests can sine da
bootiful gestbook wiff da nise pen.sez Mimzy. Bob Qat will help. Izzat
umaky wiff yoo?

Meowmie's pooter is acting awl squirrly ugin, but me n Bob Qat n Paw Mosey
will be dere, anna da wedwink will be sew bootiful..Iam sew xcited.

Fangu yew Pi2yna n Sundance, wee hoap yoo will be alwayz happee
Luffs
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat

Old February 14th 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

Purrleeze feel free tu dance a dance with the Bryde.
at wud be in gudgud tayzt.

Pitô.ônya and Sundance

Old February 14th 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mimzy, sweethart, wud yu mynd being in da vestibool, wen an weer da
wedwink geztz foizt enter furr da wedwinkink serrymownee insted, and
have bootiful gestbook wiff da nise pen on ul liddul taybul by demselfz,
anna da gests can sine dere?

Givtz ar obshunil, and sumcatz hab awreddy giffin dere givt, so wez'll
juzt hab anudder taybul poot tu da syde, fur thoze geztz hu happin tu
hab brot uh givt wiff dem.

HoKay, sweetee?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 14th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Trudi ofurhearz Mosey anna her anna Piglette apurch him...

We heared whut you sayed to tunia, we iz catcerned... furzt of all, az you
know her inna komunity we iz all famili anna diz iz Sundanzes anna tuniaz
day so we all needsa ralli rownd anna do efurthin dat we kan ta make ita
purrfekt day, anna sekund, wif some of tabifaz ownz houze matez inna bridal
purti it iz xtra impurrtint fur yoursefta put onna happi faze...

Thurd, you iz sponsible fur two babycatz dat will sumday wanna know bowt
yourown winkin so you needs a make diz a happi memori fur demselfzz so dey
kan relate it to yourown winkin...

anna forth... efin do tabifa izunt here, you iz winked to hersef anna
efuricat knowz diz, i knowz hersef well enuf dat hersef wuuldint want you to
be mizerable durin sucha festif okashun so danzin wif ofurcatz wuuldint
hurt, anna in fakt, i iz sure dat some of da ladi katz dat iz single but
likesta danze wuuld apurciate dancin wifa mancat dat iz alreadi tached so
they iz under no pursure...

Trudi

Piglet, behind herown paw to Mosey: anna what her didunt say to you is dat
her spekal furnd hazint pozted sinze juzt afur katrina hurrikane... so trudi
knowz how you feelz, but hersef keeps it to hersef so nocat else, or hoomin
iz sadsad...

Old February 14th 09, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow shows up beside Piglet. Are all of the kommunitee sposed to be here
diz nite or whatz. We iz stayink offernit but don kno know if we iz sposed
to be wiff da wedwink parderr.

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

Let's dance Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 October 19th 08 07:10 AM
Let's dance Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 October 17th 08 04:17 AM
Let's dance Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 October 16th 08 06:42 AM
Da Dance Granby Cat community 3 February 17th 08 04:30 PM
OT - this guy can dance better than me! Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 0 April 19th 06 02:29 PM