Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

Old February 14th 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Default Sundance and Pit2nya's WedWinking Serrymony

Kitty Schottland and GranMeowmie smile down from the Bridge.
Old February 14th 09, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi intercepts this message and tells Lilith that all the kittens have
behaved well today. We are through the ceremony and just waiting for the
exchange of collars.
"The Boca Deb" wrote in message
m...
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney sends a telepathic message to her son, Ranger
Roadcat Mahoney You behave yourownselves while walking with Purresident
Louise, or I'll whap you on the nose!

Old February 14th 09, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Yup, awl da kittens have behaved furry well today. Awwww I saw dat smile
from
Kitty Schottland and GranMeowmie from da Bridge. Dat mayed et awl more
speshul. Et iz a speshul day.
Luffs
Mimzy, Bob Qat n our Paw Mosey

Old February 15th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Kitty Schottland and GranMeowmie smile down from the Bridge.

Dyna Mo/Mite joynz dem, amiling down with tears in her eyes,
prowd ov hur sisfurr and Sundance, and ov MouseCat, for keeping
his promise to her, and vowing to keep watchink offurr awl ov dem.

Old February 15th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 13:34:29 -0800 (PST), The Porter Cats's nimble,
little paws typed:

Da seremony is jus as luffly as I fot it wood be. Ime so happy for
Pi2nya an Sundance!

Lucy

Itz reely luffly! I'm so happy fur dem too!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/14/2009 7:41:14 PM
Old February 15th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T is so anxious for Sundance to giff da box wiff da wedwink stonez is in
to Pit2nya, he can hardly stand still
He looks across at Harri and see she is giving him "that look" so he
straightens himself up and just stands quietly.

Old February 15th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Wee r so happee fur dem tew, n et iz a bootiful seremony.
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat

"The Porter Cats"
Da seremony is jus as luffly as I fot it wood be. Ime so happy for
Pi2nya an Sundance!

Lucy

On Feb 14, 2:46 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
" I, Sundance, takez yoo, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, to be myown
wifekittee,

myown
purrtner in life, an myown wuntrooluv. I will luv yoo, respeck yoo,
purrteck yoo, an cherish yoo, alwaze fingking uv yoo in efurryfing
dat I
duz. I will be wif yoo in gud timez an bad, when yoo iz helfy and
when yoo
iz sik, when we haz lotsa toonaz an when we duznt. I will share
efurryfing
I haz wif yoo, an be fafeful to yoo alwaze. I givz yoo myown paw,
myown
hart, an myown luv, frum dis day furward fur az long az we bof shall
live.

Sundance

Pi2nya, would you like to now recite your vows to Sundance?

Amelia
-----------------
I, Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee, take you Sundance to be my husband-kitty,
my partner in life and my one true love.
Az it encircles yur neck, may it remind yu always
that yu are surrounded by my enduring luff.
I will cherish our union and luff you more each day
than I did the day befurr.
I will trust yu and respect yu, laugh with you, meow wiff yu,
and cry with yu,
luffink yu faithfully through gud times and bad.
I give you my paw, my heart, and my luff,
from this day furrward for as long as we both shall live

Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee
(mine identity izunt woikink rite neow ).

Pit2nya luukz tuwardz Rebecca, hu holdz da bookay, and awlz uh bockz
wiff a kollur- Hide quoted text -

Old February 15th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

[Sundance whispers to Pitoonya, quietly so that the other kitties don't
hear.]

Izzit my tern to do sumfing?

Sundance

Old February 15th 09, 02:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
[Sundance whispers to Pitoonya, quietly so that the other kitties
don't hear.]

Izzit my tern to do sumfing?

Sundance

[Pitoonya wispurrz: Jeesh! I thot yu weer standink me up...Yes,
efurrykitty haz bi waytink fur yu tu do da kollur serrymony]

Old February 15th 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

This koller I givez to yoo az a simbol uv my luff an a reminder of my
devoshin to yoo. Az it encirclez yurown neck, may it remind yoo alwaze dat
yoo are surrownded by my enduring luff. I pledj to yoo all dat I am an all
dat I will ever be as yurown husband-kitty. Wif dis koller, I gladly marriez
yoo and joinz myown life to yurz. Let dis koller be a simbol of myown
promisez to yoo and myown devoshin to yoo. I iz onnered, Pit2oonya AKA
Sweetee, to kall yoo myown wife-kitty.

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message