Drinkwell filters??

Old October 7th 03, 08:27 AM
Google User

Default Drinkwell filters??

I use a Drinkwell fountain for my dogs, and though the instructions
say the filter is optional, I would like to know if anyone has a
recommendation to find the filters inexpensively online? The store
where I purchased the fountain does not carry the filters. After
searching online I didn't find a site that I felt I could trust, as
there was a lot of contradicting info (some say that this is the exact
same filter that is used in aquariums) and wildly fluctuating prices.
So it would be great to hear from owners who purchase their
replacement filters online. Any help would be great! And sorry for
posting on a cat group...but over on the canine side of things you
will not find near as many Drinkwell users. I have a little Boston
Terrier who thinks he can only drink from a trickling stream of
water...just like a kitty!
Old October 7th 03, 02:57 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Drs. Foster & Smith carry them for US$4.49 each.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...=1&pCatId=1783

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

om...

Old October 7th 03, 03:45 PM
Joe Pitt

My local Petsmart carries the fountain and filters. Price is the same as
Fosters and Smith, but no shipping

--
Joe
http://www.jwpitt.com/cats.htm