Cinni, Howse uf Koster, April 1995 - April 2011

Old April 18th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Cinni, Howse uf Koster, April 1995 - April 2011

Da Koster Katz wrote:
We haf not been heer often in da past fyoo yeerz, but sum uf you
rememfur da Koster Katz. It is wif grayte sadness dat we annownce da
passing tu da Rainbow Bridge uf Cinni, Howse uf Koster.

She went early Saturday morning, cuddled in Meomwie's arms. Since we
fownd owt dat Mietze went tu da Bridge at around da sayme time, we
fink da two uf dem went paw-in-paw to da Bridge.

Wunce we were seben. Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan

"....Rise up slowly, Angel....

It's hard to let you go....
Old April 18th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 18, 6:18*pm, Da Koster Katz wrote:
We haf not been heer often in da past fyoo yeerz, but sum uf you
rememfur da Koster Katz. *It is wif grayte sadness dat we annownce da
passing tu da Rainbow Bridge uf Cinni, Howse uf Koster.

She went early Saturday morning, cuddled in Meomwie's arms. *Since we
fownd owt dat Mietze went tu da Bridge at around da sayme time, we
fink da two uf dem went paw-in-paw to da Bridge.

Wunce we were seben. *Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan

Little old black and white cat lifts his head at the mention of Cinni,
Howse of Koster's name.
I rememfur Cinni! I rememfur Cookie! I rememfur Anti Joan!
He assumes the meatloaf position and with the company of Harry and
Sukie he purrs for Cinni at thu Bridje...and fur Cookie weft awone.
and fur Anti Joan whu hassa sore hart....I rememfur..

Jack,Howse of Gordon and last of the old Gordon boyz.
Old April 18th 11, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Sooosoooo sorry to hear of your loss.

da two uf dem went paw-in-paw to da Bridge... What a lovely thought.
purrz furr yurr hart tu heal.
Take gue care of Meowmie Joan, Cookie.

P2nya & Antee Sylvia

Old April 19th 11, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:18:03 -0700 (PDT), Da Koster Katz's nimble,
little paws typed:

We haf not been heer often in da past fyoo yeerz, but sum uf you
rememfur da Koster Katz. It is wif grayte sadness dat we annownce da
passing tu da Rainbow Bridge uf Cinni, Howse uf Koster.

She went early Saturday morning, cuddled in Meomwie's arms. Since we
fownd owt dat Mietze went tu da Bridge at around da sayme time, we
fink da two uf dem went paw-in-paw to da Bridge.

Wunce we were seben. Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan

I iz sowwy to reed ob dis, and sends mine Purrs fur Cinni to haff a
gennle trip to da bwidge, an fur Anti Joans heart to heal....

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/18/2011 7:30:55 PM
Old April 19th 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey sez oh Cookie n Aunti Joan, owr famlee iz sew sawry tew heer uff diz n
ai wyl make uh Candle fur Cinni, n ai hoap someune wyl lite une fur meh cuz
mai Momz pooter wont let hur reed doze lynx. We styl hab da Kissamouse
cards yew sended usses. Dunt yew wiv heer en Warshingtuna State wike wee
dew? Dis iz awl sew sad...Luvz n purrs fur yer poor broken hearts.
Mosey, mai wink MeOwy PookyKat hiz wink Sqweex, and dere dotter Pipps n
Mommy Kyla hoo iz crying ugin.

Old April 19th 11, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

We haf not been heer often in da past fyoo yeerz, but sum uf you
rememfur da Koster Katz. It is wif grayte sadness dat we annownce da
passing tu da Rainbow Bridge uf Cinni, Howse uf Koster.

I remember the Koster Katz! Purrs and comforting thoughts are on
their way to you right now.

Wunce we were seben. Now we are wun.

That is sad indeed. Hasn't Bast sent you any cats?

Adam
Old April 19th 11, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

wrote:

We haf not been heer often in da past fyoo yeerz, but sum uf you
rememfur da Koster Katz. It is wif grayte sadness dat we annownce da
passing tu da Rainbow Bridge uf Cinni, Howse uf Koster.

She went early Saturday morning, cuddled in Meomwie's arms. Since we
fownd owt dat Mietze went tu da Bridge at around da sayme time, we
fink da two uf dem went paw-in-paw to da Bridge.

Wunce we were seben. Now we are wun.

Cookie, fur herownself an Meowmie Joan

ai am sew sowri tu heer uf Cinni leafing fur da Rainbow Bridge

ai am happi dat she wuz with hur Meowmie win she left fur da Bridge, but
it musta bin berry, berry hawd fur Meowmie Joan

nao Cookie, yu hasta help yur Meowmie Joan, who iz berry, berry sad dat
Cinni hadda go tew da Bridge

cince yew r da onli kitte in yurown howse, yew hafta dew wut yew can tu
eze da greef dat yur Meowmie haz nao

lorili, da grai tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez

Old April 19th 11, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz berre sad newz indeed, when mizz violette started readin here
urtwoselvez anna some ofur kittez now RB welcomed hersef grashulee, now its
herown turn ta welcome ursefz toda brige... OEJ, knowin her two frundz can
hear