Piglett thinks of Kissamouse past

Old December 12th 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Piglett thinks of Kissamouse past

Piglett is sitting on the couch and thinking about last Kissamouse time.
Auntie soft and Uncle furry and al the cats were in that itty bitty
komoartment after the firemonsters ate their house. They couldn’t due for
their families like they usually did but, they were grateful that they were
all in the apartment together and safe. We have all had times where that is
the case. Piglett turns to the other cats and says Merry Kissamouse and
then falls asleep.

Old December 12th 11, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 11 Dec 2011 20:56:40 -0600, "Gramby"
wrote:

Piglett is sitting on the couch and thinking about last Kissamouse time.
Auntie soft and Uncle furry and al the cats were in that itty bitty
komoartment after the firemonsters ate their house. They couldn’t due for
their families like they usually did but, they were grateful that they were
all in the apartment together and safe. We have all had times where that is
the case. Piglett turns to the other cats and says Merry Kissamouse and
then falls asleep.

i plan to keep da sekritari dis kissamouse iffin i gets more fudz.
beauty who loves kissamouse too and is happi for other kittys
compartments
Old December 12th 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

We hazta keep da sekretariez, we wudn't want ofther cats to know we failed
to train of dem, we jus keepz tryink.

Old December 12th 11, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mine dear piglette, we had suffured alot lazt year tiger gowin to da brige
den himz wife kittee gowin to da brige ta be wif hisef... owrz howze bein
eated, anna alla owrz stuff atta brige awso, but den we haz each ofur anna
owrz hoominz, no matter how tuff it haz beened diz lazt year da hoominz haz
keeped uses in fudz, waterz, anna away furn da watermonzterz anna owt...
efin when da firemonzterz camed to da hotel furee keeped uses safe...

we haz lotsa be greetful fur, anna efin do we hasta wate fur owrz porch we
unnerstandz, soft haz sayed she will safe fur uses a fance kitte twee furzt
but den we hasta wate fur owrz portch until dey haza cold box anna
washer/dryer... den she will safe fur owrz porch...

efin do it haz beened a tuff year we iz beree greetful fur what we duzhaf
anna owrz furndz, OEJ

Old December 12th 11, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Piglett is sitting on the couch and thinking about last Kissamouse time.
Auntie soft and Uncle furry and al the cats were in that itty bitty
komoartment after the firemonsters ate their house. They couldn’t due for
their families like they usually did but, they were grateful that they were
all in the apartment together and safe. We have all had times where that
is
the case. Piglett turns to the other cats and says Merry Kissamouse and
then falls asleep.

Dat iz uh blezzing dat dey r awl tugeffer n safe.

i plan to keep da sekritari dis kissamouse iffin i gets more fudz.
beauty who loves kissamouse too and is happi for other kittys
compartments

Hey beauty, we got yer Kissamouse Card yesterdai, n ai dint nor hu iz hu,
...Unka John neber writz da naymes on da bak
uf da pixshurez. Iz dat hym m in da Santa soot? Meowmie iz tapind dem tu da
wall, weh got une frum Pi@nya tu, owr furzt Kissamouse Cards..yaaaaaay

Luffs n *nosepoinks* n kisses tu yu awl. undur da missletoe. {Meowy wunt
mynd]

Mosey

Old December 12th 11, 07:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:

Piglett is sitting on the couch and thinking about last Kissamouse time.
Auntie soft and Uncle furry and al the cats were in that itty bitty
komoartment *after the firemonsters ate their house. *They couldn’t due for
their families like they usually did but, they were grateful that they were
all in the apartment together and safe. *We have all had times where that is
the case. *Piglett turns to the other cats and says Merry Kissamouse and
then falls asleep.

i plan to keep da sekritari dis kissamouse iffin i gets more fudz.
beauty who loves kissamouse too and is happi for other kittys
compartments

Fangyu fur yoor wuvwy pikshurs, Beauty Cinder an Spring. Itt sew nise
to see yoo awl.
MeOwy
Old December 13th 11, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Weh gots 2 Kissamouse cardz sew far n dey r goin on da wall tu
yeUP, dey r vury nise.

Mosey

[...]

Piglett who is very tired Gramby Cat community 8 May 20th 11 12:16 AM
Piglett is in the hou Granby Cat community 11 June 10th 10 09:42 PM
Piglett Granby Cat community 5 February 22nd 10 09:00 PM
blast (or something) from the past Outsider Cat anecdotes 0 August 8th 07 11:14 PM
Kissamouse Carols - Our Kissamouse Tree by GM Ray or Fran Cat community 4 December 8th 06 03:23 AM