Meowie Kissamouse!

Old December 25th 12, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Meowie Kissamouse!

On Kissamouse Day Cinder will get nip, nip and rolls of toilet paper!

Beauty will get turkeyburd and unlimited fudz!

Spring will get the Kissamouse Bawks contents!

I hope you and yours are happy and well-fed. John
Old December 25th 12, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

On Kissamouse Day Cinder will get nip, nip and rolls of toilet paper!

Beauty will get turkeyburd and unlimited fudz!

Spring will get the Kissamouse Bawks contents!

I hope you and yours are happy and well-fed. John

Thank you Unka John.
MERRY KISSAMOUSE to you all too.
Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

*nosepoinks*

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, & our Meowmie Kyla n Paw Dutch

Old December 25th 12, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 16:31:38 -0800, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

On Kissamouse Day Cinder will get nip, nip and rolls of toilet paper!

Beauty will get turkeyburd and unlimited fudz!

Spring will get the Kissamouse Bawks contents!
++++++++++++++++++
I hope you and yours are happy and well-fed. John

+++++++++++++++++++++++
TuTu's stocking is up. She has asked for some new play mousies and some Greenies.
Old December 25th 12, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

On Kissamouse Day Cinder will get nip, nip and rolls of toilet paper!

Beauty will get turkeyburd and unlimited fudz!

Spring will get the Kissamouse Bawks contents!
++++++++++++++++++
I hope you and yours are happy and well-fed. John

+++++++++++++++++++++++
TuTu's stocking is up. She has asked for some new play mousies and some
Greenies.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Wyl hur git dem?
Duz YU git inyfing at awl, deer homin ladee ?
O, Maw mn Pa goted uh Hostess Frootkake..2 uf em..Mom sez hur shud sel dem
on Ebuy..waffz..
Hay, hur sed dat dey r gitin $10 fur 1 pak uf Twinkeez, watefur doz r.

Mosey

Old December 25th 12, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 22:10:41 -0800, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

On Kissamouse Day Cinder will get nip, nip and rolls of toilet paper!

Beauty will get turkeyburd and unlimited fudz!

Spring will get the Kissamouse Bawks contents!
++++++++++++++++++
I hope you and yours are happy and well-fed. John

+++++++++++++++++++++++
TuTu's stocking is up. She has asked for some new play mousies and some
Greenies.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Wyl hur git dem?
Duz YU git inyfing at awl, deer homin ladee ?
O, Maw mn Pa goted uh Hostess Frootkake..2 uf em..Mom sez hur shud sel dem
on Ebuy..waffz..
Hay, hur sed dat dey r gitin $10 fur 1 pak uf Twinkeez, watefur doz r.

Mosey

The mousies are under her tiny Christmas tree.
Weez senin owr purrs fur everiwon tu hav a peeceful an hapi Christmas.
MLB an TuTu

Old December 25th 12, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Kissamouse Day Cinder will get nip, nip and rolls of toilet paper!

Beauty will get turkeyburd and unlimited fudz!

Spring will get the Kissamouse Bawks contents!

I hope you and yours are happy and well-fed. John

I gotta gnu "12 skware kittee blankee" (sprinkled wif nip),
I mite yuz it weer it iz, in da liffink ruum, ur relz hab it weer
mineudder wun layz, on da geztbedd

An sum noo Pouncies, whut I yam nottid shur ov yet.

I howp dat efurry in-kittee iz warm tunite,, an haz plenny ov fudz,
lotza lub, an sumpin noo, tuu.
--
Pitö.önya

Old December 25th 12, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 24, 7:31*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Kissamouse Day Cinder will get nip, nip and rolls of toilet paper!

Beauty will get turkeyburd and unlimited fudz!

Spring will get the Kissamouse Bawks contents!

I hope you and yours are happy and well-fed. *John

I gotted a NOO red-spot greebling and I playd wiff itted and wiff da
OLE wun. Dey is mine favrut fings. An I gotted one bite ob turkey-
bird, wich is awl I wanted as yooshual. Da little spoyld Samanfa dog
gotted wotts ob fudz and a new skarf an tummy rubs. Mine Ant Miki
gotted Uncl Bill Clothes. Wut kina gift is dat. An he gotted her
kitchum stuff. Hooomins got no taste.

I wood hab gotted Ant Micki a mousie.

--
WooToo
Old December 28th 12, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLBriggs

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 22:10:41 -0800, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

On Kissamouse Day Cinder will get nip, nip and rolls of toilet paper!

Beauty will get turkeyburd and unlimited fudz!

Spring will get the Kissamouse Bawks contents!
++++++++++++++++++
I hope you and yours are happy and well-fed. John

+++++++++++++++++++++++
TuTu's stocking is up. She has asked for some new play mousies and some
Greenies.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

Wyl hur git dem?
Duz YU git inyfing at awl, deer homin ladee ?
O, Maw mn Pa goted uh Hostess Frootkake..2 uf em..Mom sez hur shud sel dem
on Ebuy..waffz..
Hay, hur sed dat dey r gitin $10 fur 1 pak uf Twinkeez, watefur doz r.

Mosey

This is Meomie answering: Yes, TuTu got her new mousies. She smelled them carefully then decided they needed a good washing!!!
I have had a "no presents"" policy for several years, but I get some anyway. My son is great on "gadgets' so I get them whether I need them or not.
I give checks to all so they can buy what they need or want and have done so for a long time.
We have been "blessed? with a lot of snow. t is still snowing lightly and it is cold -- out there. We are
sending our best purrs for all little (asnd large) creatures in this cold weather.appi New Year to all and may the New Year bring good luck and good chewer to all MLB