Nuu Yeerz Rezolushinz

Old December 26th 12, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Nuu Yeerz Rezolushinz

Do Yuz kittees tink I gneed tu mayke enny Noo Yeeerz Rezolushinz?
Ur am I just purrfikt as I yam?
....Paw sed I shud shtop hurkin on da karpit!

--
Pitö.önya

Old December 26th 12, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:47:10 -0800, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Do Yuz kittees tink I gneed tu mayke enny Noo Yeeerz Rezolushinz?
Ur am I just purrfikt as I yam?
...Paw sed I shud shtop hurkin on da karpit!

yew is perfect butted hoomins steel yore bootiful wiskurz alla time.
sherriff rosco mite help.
beauty hungri
Old December 26th 12, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

wrote:

Do Yuz kittees tink I gneed tu mayke enny Noo Yeeerz Rezolushinz?
Ur am I just purrfikt as I yam?
...Paw sed I shud shtop hurkin on da karpit!

yew is perfect butted hoomins steel yore bootiful wiskurz alla time.
sherriff rosco mite help.
beauty hungri

Me an Cinnamon haz no need fur resolooshuns, bein purfek, butted ower
hoomin duz (and that iznt evun inkloodin hur rood suspishuns bout wat
hapin tu thu chikin giblits.

1. Stay at home. I no she beleefs that if she duznt werk thu toonas an
therfur the catfuds wont be theer, butted she wasnt heer OR at werk
hardly attall yesturday anna day befur!

An wen she stayed at home tuday she refused tu git outta bed at 6 AM to
make sure we had ower fuds!!! Evun wen she woked up she dint get up, she
wached Dr. Who anna Holmes Makes it Rite!!

--
Sam
Old December 26th 12, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 26, 2:47*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Do Yuz kittees tink I gneed tu mayke enny Noo Yeeerz Rezolushinz?
Ur am I just purrfikt as I yam?
...Paw sed I shud shtop hurkin on da karpit!

I am gonna giff mor careful insterucshuns to Uncle Bill. I spekt
tootoo mutsh and he is sew stoopid.

--
WooToo
Old December 28th 12, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

wrote:

Do Yuz kittees tink I gneed tu mayke enny Noo Yeeerz Rezolushinz?

NOPE!!
Ur am I just purrfikt as I yam?

yeUP Absooooooloooootleeeeeee
...Paw sed I shud shtop hurkin on da karpit!

YU du dat hurkin on da karput ulso?
wao, hooooduhthunk?
Ai m ulso Pres uf da HKC..rite?
Ai , um Meomie poztud diz on unfur groopPh...waffs..
Iz da Vce Grand Booh en trubbul?
Reed daown n sea wat ai, um sili Meomie, rote on dat moozik
grooPh
/ hur goze goes" tsk-UH!!"
Nayuhbor iz hoam..yeUP
"Haapi Noo yehr" sez mai cat Mosey..
Laterz...
Mosey (NAWT 'Grumpy Cat. )
OOPZ..RONG GROOP.BAIBAI

Ru syl hungri, beauty?..heer ya go.. {ports uvur sum leftovur turkeyburd }

Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
Diplocat 2 Catnada
Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Maggie May Bittee Committee

Whoo jezt rehzlovz tu beh MAI-OAN-QAT p

Old December 28th 12, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Do Yuz kittees tink I gneed tu mayke enny Noo Yeeerz Rezolushinz?
Ur am I just purrfikt as I yam?
...Paw sed I shud shtop hurkin on da karpit!
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

yew is perfect butted hoomins steel yore bootiful wiskurz alla time.
sherriff rosco mite help.
beauty hungri

Me an Cinnamon haz no need fur resolooshuns, bein purfek, butted ower
hoomin duz (and that iznt evun inkloodin hur rood suspishuns bout wat
hapin tu thu chikin giblits.

1. Stay at home. I no she beleefs that if she duznt werk thu toonas an
therfur the catfuds wont be theer, butted she wasnt heer OR at werk
hardly attall yesturday anna day befur!
An wen she stayed at home tuday she refused tu git outta bed at 6 AM to

make sure we had ower fuds!!! Evun wen she woked up she dint get up, she
wached Dr. Who anna Holmes Makes it Rite!!
----
Sam

Whoooooah Doooooo0oood. Srsly?
Ai wyl hab sum fudz snet tu yu n awl da hugri kittiez heer. yeUP
Et wyl beh fyne..twuzt meh...
Hay datz wat da Chancellor uf da Exchekur duz !
Diztribootz fundz n fudz..yeUP.

Mosey

Old December 28th 12, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Do Yuz kittees tink I gneed tu mayke enny Noo Yeeerz Rezolushinz?
Ur am I just purrfikt as I yam?
...Paw sed I shud shtop hurkin on da karpit!
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

I am gonna giff mor careful insterucshuns to Uncle Bill. I spekt
tootoo mutsh and he is sew stoopid.

--
WooToo

O mai toez...owr hoominz r n t stoopid..Srsly..Nope..
Yu DU git yer fudz, dunt yu? *taps toes*
Umaky den..nawt tu wurri.
Dey lufz usses..yeUP

Mosey

Old December 30th 12, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote:
Do Yuz kittees tink I gneed tu mayke enny Noo Yeeerz Rezolushinz?
Ur am I just purrfikt as I yam?
...Paw sed I shud shtop hurkin on da karpit!

I am gonna giff mor careful insterucshuns to Uncle Bill. I spekt
tootoo mutsh and he is sew stoopid.

--
WooToo

I dunt spekt tuu mutsh frum DummMeowmee,
Juzt fud, kleen skratsh box, an okaysunal chanj ov wadder an hed
skratsh.
Effin den...siii
--
Pitö.önya