Purr to the cats

Old January 4th 13, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Default Purr to the cats

I can limit the meowchat aspect, if that is a turn-oo=ff.
I was a first-second grade teacher,, so it's easy for me ;-)

I think that part of the loss in posts has to do with loosing Serge, it
hit us all hard.

Yes, I think that is a very large part of it.

For my family, a lot of the problem has been our Paw's work schedule. We
keep purring for him to get a better handle on his schedule so he can
post for us on a more regular basis.

Amelia

Yea, when Serge passed away, it did hit us all hard.

For our family, both our humans are disabled, and Mom is in a lot of pain,
and Pa did something to his knee,
and he can hardly walk. BOSH! But they keep us fed, play with us, & I get
even with evil greeblings by not using my commode to..um..
Pa doesn't even yell at me, because I prefer the floor to the box for my
'deposits' . I also hurked big-time, in back of the couch and Mom just ...
cleaned it up...and called me a poor baby,,sweet kitty, ext...

Mosey

Old January 4th 13, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

We misses Unca Serge. We awlso misses Gramby's posts and Lee's posts.
How can we fine out about ar FRENZ?

--
WooToo and little Samanfa-doggy

Hai WooToo and little Samanfa-doggy,

Mom rote tu Gmaby n hur iz fyne, but hur pooter iz styl broke, n hur kant
pozt heer rite nao..sayme wif Lee .
PURRS dat dey wyl kome bak sunesune.
Ai hoap dat hulpz answr yer qweshunz.

Mosey
"being a cat is a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to to do it"__Louise

Old January 4th 13, 11:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

We neffur did go on the venchures much, altho we always red meny posts.
Butted now Meomie seems busy alla tyme cuz uv werk an going wif
gran-meomie tu TEDS anna dentists and visitin gran-meomie inna pursonal
care home wen she iznt goin tu TEDs an now seein respit... sumwun
hurownself fur thu sleepin apnee, she gotta machine now fur sleepin
butted she wudnt let myownself drink thu wadder frum it it gotten a
liddul bowl fur wadder that she takes out an fills up butted she pushed
me away when I jus wanted a liddul taste. An now she finks shes gittin
that stomak flu wats goin round...

But we likes reedin thu chat.

--
Sam
Old January 4th 13, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

We neffur did go on the venchures much, altho we always red meny posts.
Butted now Meomie seems busy alla tyme cuz uv werk an going wif gran-meomie
tu TEDS anna dentists and visitin gran-meomie inna pursonal care home wen
she iznt goin tu TEDs an now seein respit... sumwun hurownself fur thu
sleepin apnee, she gotta machine now fur sleepin butted she wudnt let
myownself drink thu wadder frum it it gotten a liddul bowl fur wadder that
she takes out an fills up butted she pushed me away when I jus wanted a
liddul taste. An now she finks shes gittin that stomak flu wats goin
round...

But we likes reedin thu chat.

--
Sam

Hai Sam,
Weh r sawry ubaowt awl yer trubulz, wif da hoomin fingz.
Owr Pa ulso haz sleep apnea n hym duznt uze da wadder fingy.
Et duznt mayk iny noiz at awl.
Owr hoominz dunt hab iny granmeowmiez..Nope.
Owr Mom sez dat da bestest tymes wen hur n hur sifturz wur liddl, wuz wen
dey spent tyme wif der granmeowmiez.
Dey r bof in Hevun nao. Mommy mizzez dem vury mutch n haz nise memoriez uf
dem bof .
Weh r sawry dat yer meowmie is gitn da stumik flu..darn et inywai..dat iz
nawt vury gud at awl.
We wyl purr hard for hur tu git bedur qwik. Srsly. Umkay?

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

Old January 4th 13, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Hai Sam,
Weh r sawry ubaowt awl yer trubulz, wif da hoomin fingz.
Owr Pa ulso haz sleep apnea n hym duznt uze da wadder fingy.
Et duznt mayk iny noiz at awl.
Owr hoominz dunt hab iny granmeowmiez..Nope.
Owr Mom sez dat da bestest tymes wen hur n hur sifturz wur liddl, wuz
wen dey spent tyme wif der granmeowmiez.
Dey r bof in Hevun nao. Mommy mizzez dem vury mutch n haz nise memoriez
uf dem bof .
Weh r sawry dat yer meowmie is gitn da stumik flu..darn et inywai..dat
iz nawt vury gud at awl.
We wyl purr hard for hur tu git bedur qwik. Srsly. Umkay?

-

Thu hoomin famly iz gittin smallur an smallur - Granpapa anna alla his
broffers an sisfurs iz gone an so iz al eggsept Granmeomie an wun antie
onna othur side uf famly. But theer iz gudgud memries.

Meomiez notted feelin so gud tuday, butted not so bad as las nite. She
hadda go tu thu res...respuirr.. sleep apnea hoomins wif thu pooter card
frum hur mashine an thu results wuznt so gud so she haz anothur mask tu
try. Hur machine has a dehoomidifyer innint so thatz wat thu wadder is
for. It iznt egsakly hurs, she haz rented it fur too weeks tu see if it
werks well enuff fur hur tu buy wun. They iz furry eggspensive, butted
she has inshurrances.

Sam
Old January 5th 13, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Hai Sam,
Weh r sawry ubaowt awl yer trubulz, wif da hoomin fingz.
Owr Pa ulso haz sleep apnea n hym duznt uze da wadder fingy.
Et duznt mayk iny noiz at awl.
Owr hoominz dunt hab iny granmeowmiez..Nope.
Owr Mom sez dat da bestest tymes wen hur n hur sifturz wur liddl, wuz
wen dey spent tyme wif der granmeowmiez.
Dey r bof in Hevun nao. Mommy mizzez dem vury mutch n haz nise memoriez
uf dem bof .
Weh r sawry dat yer meowmie is gitn da stumik flu..darn et inywai..dat
iz nawt vury gud at awl.
We wyl purr hard for hur tu git bedur qwik. Srsly. Umkay?

-

Thu hoomin famly iz gittin smallur an smallur - Granpapa anna alla his
broffers an sisfurs iz gone an so iz al eggsept Granmeomie an wun antie
onna othur side uf famly. But theer iz gudgud memries.

Datz gud tu heer, Sam. yeUP ..da gudgud memries dat iz..

Meomiez notted feelin so gud tuday, butted not so bad as las nite.

Datz gud to noe..did hur hab sum chikm soop?

She hadda go tu thu res...respuirr.. sleep apnea hoomins wif thu pooter
card frum hur mashine an thu results wuznt so gud so she haz anothur mask
tu try. Hur machine has a dehoomidifyer innint so thatz wat thu wadder is
for. It iznt egsakly hurs, she haz rented it fur too weeks tu see if it
werks well enuff fur hur tu buy wun. They iz furry eggspensive, butted she
has inshurrances.

Sam

Wull, Sam, weh hoap awl wyl wurk owt fur yer Meomie..yeUP

Purrs n hedbumps.

Mosey fur hiz hous

Old January 6th 13, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Meomiez notted feelin so gud tuday, butted not so bad as las nite.

Datz gud to noe..did hur hab sum chikm soop?

Shez beddur tuday almoss intirely. She sez it musta bin a 24 our bug.
She dint eet much - a liddul yesturday an bak tu normul tuday.

She given uz thu sekund can cat fud. Youhsually we gits kibbul. This noo
stuff iz grate!!

Wull, Sam, weh hoap awl wyl wurk owt fur yer Meomie..yeUP

Thu noo mask seems tu werk beddur.

Purrs tu yu all.
--

Sam
Old January 7th 13, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Meomiez notted feelin so gud tuday, butted not so bad as las nite.

Datz gud to noe..did hur hab sum chikm soop?

Shez beddur tuday almoss intirely. She sez it musta bin a 24 our bug.

yeUP, ai hurked maiownself, tudai..stoopid bugz.

She dint eet much - a liddul yesturday an bak tu normul tuday.

Gugdud tu heer.

She given uz thu sekund can cat fud. Youhsually we gits kibbul. This noo
stuff iz grate!!

Srsly? Waow..weh dunt git tu eet ugin till bedtyme.
Den da dum wadder iz guna git shut awf tyl dey kan fynd uh leek dat haz bin
heer
fur ulmuzt free yeerz. BOSH and MRRRRRRRT!!

Wull, Sam, weh hoap awl wyl wurk owt fur yer Meomie..yeUP

Thu noo mask seems tu werk beddur.

Kewl

Purrs tu yu all.
--

Sam

Old January 12th 13, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Kan weh AWL pweez purr fur da cats n d*gs hoo hab no hoam , fudz nor sumune
tu luf dem?
Weh feal sew bad n sad fur deez pore creeshuz.
Fangu vury mutch,

Lufs, *nosepoinks* n hedbumpz.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps --grateful tu hab uh hoam wer we r lufed,
git gud fudz, r warm, n hapi.