wedding dance

Old February 22nd 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default wedding dance

yoursef iz welome, storrmmee
"Sundance" wrote in message
Fangu, gize, datz furry nice uv yurownselfz. We will injoy dis, too.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
the porter twinklez one more time, a little mini version of da kake dat
was petunia anna sundanzes gift to storrmmee anna rosco appears...

the note sayz: we iz sorri you kuldint be here anna diz iz mine anna
roscos annipursari gift to yourownsefz, Storrmmee, anna rosco
"Granby" wrote in message
The same porter that Sundance arrived in twinkles and sort of burps.

A Red and White package appears in the doorway. As sundance picks it up,
a note falls off.

He reads the note and finds out it is a gift for he and Toonya from
Piglettt. Diz iz a CD of da musik dem is playink at da wedwink. U anna
Toonya kan haff urown danze. Enjoie. Stephenson haz sended u sum fudz
from here. Piglett anna frenz.
"Sundance" wrote in message
[The porter twinkles and Sundance appears.]

Hihi, Sweetee, Ize heer to keep yurownself kumpany wile yurown Paw is
sik. It wuz a furry nice wedwink serrymony, tho, an I haz bringed yoo a
plate uv fudz frum da buffay.

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
news P2nya wishes she could come, but Paw'z bin sik...very...somewatt
betterer neow, but Meowmeez B-Z wiff doink noo stuff fur him.

Lub ya'awl.

P2nya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Rosco leads storrmmee onto the dance floor anna da tradishunal
song iz pwaed... dey iz danzin slowly anna all alone den da wedding
parti comez to da danze floor, chester takes lucy's paw afur da rezt
of da party had begined danzin,... den az in da hoomin kustum tv cuts
in and takes storrmmee onze arownd da danze floor, OE j takes rosco's
paw anna danzes hisef onez arownd da floor... welkum to owrz
fambli... OEJ

Old February 22nd 10, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fan yourownsuf, enjoy da fudz, storrmmee
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
lookink at all da dnseing makes me hungri. bootiful wedwink.
beauty

Old February 22nd 10, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

"MeOwy"
On Feb 20, 5:42 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

Aftur Mosey danses wiff MeOwy, he taykes Stormmeez paw n danzeswiff
herownself n sez..

" I tew hoap yoo n Rosco will bee happee ulwuyz"..den heeeeeee twirlz
Stormmee uraownd n den leefs tew go sit wiff MeOwy

"Mosey =^..^="

Mosey taykes MeOwyz paw n they danse tew

"Stormmee"
as lucy anna chester get closer dey splits up anna chester danzes
storrmmee arownd... i thinked you two iza gud match... chester...

lucy takes roscos paw anna danzes oneze arownd, tv anna oej danze one
more rownd den go to rezt.

diz iz gonna be a fun fun nite, willz yoursef purleze azk fur minesuf a
nip beer purleze TV

ok but juzt one ok, OEJ, catcerned sisfur
"Stormmee"

Rosco leads storrmmee onto the dance floor anna da tradishunal song
iz pwaed... dey iz danzin slowly anna all alone den da wedding parti
comez to da danze floor, chester takes lucy's paw afur da rezt of da
party had begined danzin,... den az in da hoomin kustum tv cuts in and
takes storrmmee onze arownd da danze floor, OE j takes rosco's paw
anna
danzes hisef onez arownd da floor... welkum to owrz fambli... OEJ-

Yoo sew gud a danseur Mosey an wooked so wuffwee wif Stormee doin' da
paw de dew.I hab an ideerment Mosey...how boutted if we sneeks awf into da
booshes an huntz fur sum mice an fingys wike dat an bwing dem bak an
leigh dem at da feets ob da newwyweds??
MeOwy, inspyred by the byoodiful enbyronmint to go hunteeng.

Mrrrrrrrrrrt?
Fangu fur saeing dat tew meeeee..goin entu da booshus n fynding fings wiff
yerownself saowndz wike fun..n weeeeee kan go hunteeng fur sure..yup.
Luffs
Mosey
--wuntz tew goh huntingh wiff MeOwy

Old February 22nd 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Iiiiiii gnow ubawot dat tew cuz mine mom haz been sik tew wiff hur neez n
hur bad seezhur meds...I hab ben puring furry laowd fur herownself.
Luffs
Mosey

we ubnberstandz, hoominz iz sumtimez needin kared fur, come when you kan,
storrmmee