balintimez danze anna fudz

Old February 26th 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default balintimez danze anna fudz

Tiger goez to da bandstand anna sayz: i juzt wanted let youcatz know
dat i err preveweed da buffett tablez, itz lukz veri gud spekalli da
skallpz anna lobzterz... when stevenson iz readi himz will 'nownce when
da tablez anna resta fudz iz readi... anna hopefulli what we iz hafin
beclawz der iz sum purti 'zotik stuff bak der...

[Ranger Greykitten heads towards the buffet, but on the way he walks past
the grand staircase. Seeing the large staircase, he remembers the fun he
had sliding down the banisters at the Countess' castle and his eyes light
up. He examines the banisters carefully and sees that they're highly
polished wood with insets of Mother of Pearl, and the insets are recessed
smoothly into the surface of the wood. Ranger trots up to the top of the
stairs, springs onto the banister, and assumes the sliding position.

He starts out slowly but quickly gains speed. As he reaches the first
turn he notices for the first time that the surface of the banister is
banked like a race track. He continues to pick up speed. As he reaches
the final straight stretch he realizes that he's going much faster than
he had bargained for. As the end of the banister grows close Ranger
hunches down low and closes his eyes.

When he had been examining the banister he failed to detect the
photoelectric sensors embedded in the Mother of Pearl medallions. He also
didn't notice the doors crafted into the end of the banister. He is
therefore quite surprised when, instead of flying off the end of the
banister and sliding a long distance across the polished marble floor, he
finds himself caught in a kevlar net projecting from the end of the
banister. He unwraps himself from the net and hops to the floor, then
watches as the net retracts back into it's compartment in the end of the
banister.]

That's cool! I've got to do that again!

[He dashes back up to the top of the stairs.]
Old February 26th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 00:10:15 -0600, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

it wuza gud preeveew alzo... demz skallopz wuz veri gud inna dat butter nip
ginger sawze... i seez whyda soft duzint share beri mani of dem...

tiger

Well, den mine luff,

Just steel dem from herownseff!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/26/2010 10:01:39 AM
Old February 26th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 26, 8:18*am, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
[...]

Dat wuss spektacatlyooler Waynger! Pawaps yurseff wud wike tew go
surfink in Hahwahyee wich is awso frilling. Wee iss heer aweddy
sampween da fudz ob da looau, waring gwass skurtz.
I wil gitted a surfbord weddy fur yourseff.
MeOwy, off to rent a board
Old February 26th 10, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:44:31 -0800, MeOwy wrote:

Dat wuss spektacatlyooler Waynger! Pawaps yurseff wud wike tew go
surfink in Hahwahyee wich is awso frilling. Wee iss heer aweddy
sampween da fudz ob da looau, waring gwass skurtz. I wil gitted a
surfbord weddy fur yourseff. MeOwy, off to rent a board

That does soun like fun! I fink I will haf to invite Jocko, da scuba
diving kitty. I wunner if he surfs too?

Ranger
Old February 26th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 26, 12:46*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:44:31 -0800, MeOwy wrote:
Dat wuss spektacatlyooler Waynger! *Pawaps yurseff wud wike tew go
surfink in Hahwahyee wich is awso frilling. *Wee iss heer aweddy
sampween da fudz ob da looau, waring gwass skurtz. I wil gitted a
surfbord weddy fur yourseff. MeOwy, off to rent a board

That does soun like fun! I fink I will haf to invite Jocko, da scuba
diving kitty. I wunner if he surfs too?

Ranger

He is da most feerwess kittee in hisstwy.
Much wike yoorownseff.
MeOwy, gitting inspyred tew bee du best shee can bee.
Old February 26th 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_4_]

Fangu trudi...but I styll habnt furgotted ummmm ubaowt yew gnow hoo...
MeOwy n myownself iz daytingh gnow...
gulps...
Luffs
Mosey
--gnot wuntingh tew mayke innbuddy hissed off at meeeeee

trudi makez a note in herown skort buk... she puts down a date fur herown
guezz when deze two will be spekal furndz... smilez to herownsuf...
"Mosey =^..^="
"MeOwy"
On Feb 25, 5:54 pm, "Mosey =^..^="
Mosey n MeOwy hab fynished dansing fur gnow n
go offer tew da boofay tew hab sum gudgud fudz, fangu furry mutch
waow, diz wookz gudgud.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:28:27 -0600, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

afur rosco anna Storrmmee getz dun wif derown furzt danze anna lotsa
ofur kitteez begin danzin der iz great fun anna romantikalnezz inna
air...
durin da furzt breek of da mushianz...

Tiger goez to da bandstand anna sayz: i juzt wanted let youcatz know
dat
err preveweed da buffett tablez, itz lukz veri gud spekalli da
skallpz
anna
lobzterz... when stevenson iz readi himz will 'nownce when da tablez
anna
resta fudz iz readi... anna hopefulli what we iz hafin beclawz der iz
sum
purti 'zotik stuff bak der...

Tiger, goin fura nip whiskee anna ta find hizown wife kittee fur a
nofur
danze

HeHe Prevood da boofay, you iz cute! [rubs
Tiger's tummy]

May I hab dis danse????
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

Dis boofaye sew boodaful an taystee. Wooks taystee, wess see, I
duzn't see da FF kibbalz sew.....dis weemynz me ob a byoodeeful Looauw
in Hiwyee.

YeeeeUp, et duz dunnit?

Say dere sweet Mosey mine gawwant gway spehshul guy, gotcher porter
neerby? We cud bwing bak sum ob dat fishy fingy stuf an tawo woot. An
sum wuvwee purrpl orkids fur Stormee an Wosko.
An doo da hoola.
MeOwy, inspyred

Mrrrrrrrrrrt?? Oooooooo yew sae da sweetheest fingz tew mineownself..
Yup, I got da porter rite heer
*grey kitty* upenz da porter doar n seetz luffly speshuuuul gurl MeOwy
in on da cuuuuuuushunee seet n handz herownself sum nippagne n gitz in
besyde hur, n dey port off nl aynd on da beech in Haaahwaeeheeeeee
en gnow tyme att awl...
Mosey...luvvin effer minnit uff et
**heerz muzik in da bakgrownd

Old February 27th 10, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

datz hard one of da onli rulez hersef haz iz no kitteez onna hoomin fud
tablez when dey iz eatin... butted sumtimez we sneakz onna cownter when dey
iz kukin anna not lukin anna stealz stuffz, Tiger

Old February 27th 10, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

lizten here, you nefur furgetz whu you lofez, da memoreez iz whut hepz you
mof on... anna besidez ifin you duz loze sumbodi, da bezt way to spekt demz
anna derown memoree izta try anna mofe on anna be happi, Trudi

Old February 27th 10, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 26, 3:35*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

**heerz muzik in da bakgrownd- Hide quoted text -

Hoo yoo gnotted furgotted uhbout mine sweet Mosey?
Wantz mor poi? mmmm gud.
MeOwy

A Fudz Criteck Mosey =^..^=[_4_] Cat community 16 January 14th 10 10:11 PM
da lazt danze Stormmmee Cat community 13 October 30th 09 05:35 PM
Da Danze Granby Cat community 38 March 9th 08 10:46 PM
da lazt danze Stormmee Cat community 6 October 29th 06 03:30 AM
letz danze Stormmee Cat community 32 October 27th 06 12:56 AM