A madder dat needz attenshun

Old February 27th 10, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default A madder dat needz attenshun

Deer frendz,

I iz ritin to tell yurownselvez bowt a sichyashun dat most uv ussez haz
purrobly had to kuntend wif -- hoominz hoo fingkz dey kan deeside whare a
kittee iz allowed to be. Juss dis eevnin alone, da hoomin heer haz pikked
myself up frum sumwhare I wuz inspektagatin and mooved myself to sumplace
eltz. Sumtimez it takez lotz uv werk to git to sumwhare, an den I git mooved
and awl dat effert iz wastid.

I haz givved dis sum thot, an I haz a theery bowt why hoominz duz this: I
beleevz dat dey fingkz dey is in charj. Yurownselvez mite laff, but think
bowt it: Duznt da hoominz take fingz in an owt uv da hows wifowt kunsultin
kitteez? Duznt dey lok up da fudz so dat kitteez kan onlee eet when a
hoomin desidez to giv dem fudz?

An whut iz da anser to dis? Ejukashun. We muss start wif owrown bitteez an
also da hoominz kittinz an teech dem frum da beginnin dat kitteez iz allowed
to go wharever dey wantz. Dat way, fuchur jenerashunz uv kitteez will not
haz da purroblimz dat we haz tuday.

So walk on da kichen kownterz. Dantz on da eetin tabulz. Strech owt on da
furnichurz. Sleep on da kumfyest part uv da bedz. We muss be dillyjint, an
we muss purrseveer -- onlee den will dis opreshun seese.

Sundance

Old February 27th 10, 12:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Sundance wrote:
[...]

Yu iz ontu sumfing heer. I iz gittin tyred uf 'git outta thu way" wen I
is rubbin myownself agins hur legs wen she is walkin downstares or
inspektin thu process uv puttin thu noo catfud outa thu bag wif thu hole
an intu plastik kontainers, wat is NOTTED FARE spayshully wen we dint
make thu hole this tyme; she did wen she wuz tryin tu git thu proof uv
purchase off fur an offur uv more catfud if she haz enuff peeces uv
papur. She finks shez in charj uv evurryfing! I will make careful notes
uf yur sujestions an follow them.

I iz alredy eggspert at piking thu best purt uv thu bed, but I still
gets kicked off sumtymes cuz Meomie sez she gits stiff ifn she kant
change hur posishun inna bed. Puttin hurownself furst, agin!

--
Sam & Cinnamon
Old February 27th 10, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Sundance wrote:
[...]

Yes, yes, the telltale sinez uv a hoomin dat duznt respeck kitteez. Be on da
lert fur frazez such as deze:

* Git outta thu way
* Git offa dere
* Moov yur noze (or yur tale)
* Sundance, yoo iz a pest

Sundance

Old February 27th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 27, 6:16*am, "Sundance" wrote:
[...]

Rite awn, Sunnydanse, Stik it to da MAN
raises right paw

--
Missy

Old February 27th 10, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 03:16:17 -0800, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

So walk on da kichen kownterz. Dantz on da eetin tabulz. Strech owt on da
furnichurz. Sleep on da kumfyest part uv da bedz. We muss be dillyjint, an
we muss purrseveer -- onlee den will dis opreshun seese.

Dese iz furry wize wurdz, Sundance! Keep beink
purrsistant!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/27/2010 12:44:01 PM
Old February 27th 10, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Sundance wrote:
I iz ritin to tell yurownselvez bowt a sichyashun dat most uv ussez haz
purrobly had to kuntend wif -- hoominz hoo fingkz dey kan deeside whare a
kittee iz allowed to be.

I delegate dis:

Secretary of Educating Humans ... Little Kitty
Senior Advisor 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz ... WooToo

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old February 27th 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance" wrote in message
[...]

Boi, iz YU Rite!

Juzt kuz Paw izzunt feelin stronk yet, he tinkz I shud wayte fur Meowmee
ttu git a round tuit tu feed mineself.
He'z un errlee rizer, hur iz knot. Effin tho I hed bonk him seffurrul
tymez him sez 'wait furr meowmee." hmmmmffff.

An da dynink ruum taybul iz juzt rite furr me tu surrvay da
liffink-dynink-kitchun ruuumz. Meowmee haz da NERF tu poynt da waddur
skwirtur attid MEE!

Wen iz da negzt Boot Kamp?
It shud be uh Doozee!

Pit2nya

Old February 27th 10, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 27, 12:57*pm, Adam wrote:
Sundance wrote:
I iz ritin to tell yurownselvez bowt a sichyashun dat most uv ussez haz
purrobly had to kuntend wif -- hoominz hoo fingkz dey kan deeside whare a
kittee iz allowed to be.

I delegate dis:

Secretary of Educating Humans ... Little Kitty
* * *Senior Advisor 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz ... WooToo

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Duz yoo fink yoo needz tew conveen a confurense onda subjek ob
Terrytorry, Madame Grand Pooh-Bah?
Weespekfurry, MeOwy
Sekittyterry ob da Inteerior
Old February 28th 10, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we aprufz of diz message... we haz owrz hoominz trainedta leaf dry fudz owt
alltimez now, we iz wurkin onna wet fudz, which dey iz veri stingi wif,
blamin it onna ted, Tiger