Hostile cat

Old April 23rd 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

Default Hostile cat

http://tinyurl.com/j3rse

This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
this way.

Charlie

Old April 23rd 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl

On Mon 23 Apr 2007 05:07:06p, Charlie Wilkes wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
news
http://tinyurl.com/j3rse

This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it
behave this way.

Just seems like a feral cat to me. Bonnie was much like this when
trapped and cornered in the bathroom. It seemed like she wanted to
kill me, and she was much smaller and younger than the orange tom.

--
Cheryl

Old April 23rd 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 23, 5:26 pm, Cheryl wrote:

Just seems like a feral cat to me.

lol, either that or very spoiled

Old April 24th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Jimi

"Barry" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 23, 5:26 pm, Cheryl wrote:

Just seems like a feral cat to me.

lol, either that or very spoiled

Totally agree Barry.. We have a 1 -1/2 yr old Neutered Tom who is terribly
spoiled... he demands attention and I give him just that... He's a real
drama queen...we torque around on the carpet. I grab him and give him a spin
on the floor while he's lying on his back...then he chases me and bites my
ankles...hisses....ears back....and loving every minute of it...If I ignore
him he meows constantly until I give him a look...then he growls at me and I
know the play is on... sort of a love hate relationship...lol....Jim

Old April 23rd 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

On Apr 23, 5:07 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/j3rse

This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
this way?

uh.. What are things my grandmother would say for $200.00 please.

I can you see sitting back pretending to be old when you said it.
man that takes talent.

Old April 23rd 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:07:06 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/j3rse

This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
this way.

I'm disturbed that whoever filmed that thinks upsetting that cat so much is
funny. I would think they would try to make him feel comfortable and safe
rather than shoving a video camera in his face and provoking him.

--
Lynne

"We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
We are brave enough to bend to cry
And sad enough to know
We must laugh again"

~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech
Old April 25th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/j3rse

This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
this way.

I'm disturbed that whoever filmed that thinks upsetting that cat so much is
funny. I would think they would try to make him feel comfortable and safe
rather than shoving a video camera in his face and provoking him.

--
Lynne

"We are strong enough to stand tall tearlessly
We are brave enough to bend to cry
And sad enough to know
We must laugh again"

~ Nikki Giovanni, 4/17/2007, Virginia Tech

All joking appart, I agree with Lynne
S;o)

Old April 24th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 23 Apr, 22:07, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/j3rse

This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
this way.

Charlie

he is obviously very scared and probably in some sort of pain, poor
sausage, he just needs a big hug and a soft cushion to snooze on.

bookie

Old April 24th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

On Apr 23, 4:07 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/j3rse

This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
this way.

Charlie

That *really* makes me angry and sad. That cat has a collar/tag on--it
must be a lost cat?

He is just afraid. He needs to be in a quiet room by himself.
Bosley was like that at first. I was actually afraid of him when he'd
get wound up like that. He wasn't even feral. It was just his way of
expressing fear and trying to feel like he had some control over the
situation. (that'll be 5 cents, Charlie Brown, LOL--l admit I am no
expert on cat behavior.)

Sherry

Old April 24th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Sherry" wrote

That *really* makes me angry and sad.

Me too.