Buster's trick

Old February 19th 16, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Buster's trick

Buster was standing on his tippy-toes and watching curiously as I was
getting some clothes out out a dresser drawer. Then, he suddenly jumped
right in!

I went to get him out, but he somehow got out of reach and disappeared. I'd
watched enough Maru videos to guess that he'd gotten into the bottom
drawer, so I shut the drawer, and opened the bottom one. But he wasn't
there either.

My next guess was that he'd gotten himself *behind* the bottom drawer, so I
pulled out the drawer completely, but he wasn't there either.

Where did he go???

More puzzled than alarmed at this point though, I went to the bathroom
pondering this, leaving the drawer pulled out for the time being. When I
came back, Buster was standing next to the dresser.

Ta-da!

Old February 19th 16, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin

Takayuki wrote:

Buster was standing on his tippy-toes and watching curiously as I was
getting some clothes out out a dresser drawer. Then, he suddenly jumped
right in!

I went to get him out, but he somehow got out of reach and disappeared. I'd
watched enough Maru videos to guess that he'd gotten into the bottom
drawer, so I shut the drawer, and opened the bottom one. But he wasn't
there either.

My next guess was that he'd gotten himself *behind* the bottom drawer, so I
pulled out the drawer completely, but he wasn't there either.

Where did he go???

More puzzled than alarmed at this point though, I went to the bathroom
pondering this, leaving the drawer pulled out for the time being. When I
came back, Buster was standing next to the dresser.

Ta-da!

Our Ishmael used to pull a similar trick with Marion's desk, which
was an old wooden one with a flat panel across the front, leaving
a gap behind the drawers. He used to climb up inside between the
panel and the drawer backs and haul himself into the top drawer.
You'd open the drawer and there was a kitten in a rumpled fluffy
tuxedo looking like he was a party animal sleeping off the night
before.

Old February 20th 16, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 2/18/2016 10:13 PM, Takayuki wrote:

Buster was standing on his tippy-toes and watching curiously as I was
getting some clothes out out a dresser drawer. Then, he suddenly jumped
right in!

I went to get him out, but he somehow got out of reach and disappeared. I'd
watched enough Maru videos to guess that he'd gotten into the bottom
drawer, so I shut the drawer, and opened the bottom one. But he wasn't
there either.

My next guess was that he'd gotten himself *behind* the bottom drawer, so I
pulled out the drawer completely, but he wasn't there either.

Where did he go???

More puzzled than alarmed at this point though, I went to the bathroom
pondering this, leaving the drawer pulled out for the time being. When I
came back, Buster was standing next to the dresser.

Ta-da!

LOL! Neat trick!

--
ღ.¸¸.✫*¨`*✶
Cheryl
Old February 20th 16, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Fri, 19 Feb 2016 12:57:32 +0000, Jack Campin
wrote:
Our Ishmael used to pull a similar trick with Marion's desk, which
was an old wooden one with a flat panel across the front, leaving
a gap behind the drawers. He used to climb up inside between the
panel and the drawer backs and haul himself into the top drawer.
You'd open the drawer and there was a kitten in a rumpled fluffy
tuxedo looking like he was a party animal sleeping off the night
before.

That's so convenient how you can go to your desk for a pen, scissors,
reading glasses, or a kitten.
Old February 21st 16, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/18/2016 10:13 PM, Takayuki wrote:
Buster was standing on his tippy-toes and watching curiously as I was
getting some clothes out out a dresser drawer. Then, he suddenly jumped
right in!

I went to get him out, but he somehow got out of reach and disappeared. I'd
watched enough Maru videos to guess that he'd gotten into the bottom
drawer, so I shut the drawer, and opened the bottom one. But he wasn't
there either.

My next guess was that he'd gotten himself *behind* the bottom drawer, so I
pulled out the drawer completely, but he wasn't there either.

Where did he go???

More puzzled than alarmed at this point though, I went to the bathroom
pondering this, leaving the drawer pulled out for the time being. When I
came back, Buster was standing next to the dresser.

Ta-da!

BCT!

Jill

Another b*****d cat trick Ted Davis[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 July 27th 07 01:43 AM
B@st@rd Cat Trick [BW] Phoenix Cat anecdotes 7 February 11th 07 11:24 PM
Bas@@rd Cat Trick Randy Cat anecdotes 12 February 8th 07 04:43 PM
Another b*st*rd cat trick Cheryl Cat anecdotes 5 August 19th 06 04:47 AM
B*st*rd cat trick Adrian A Cat anecdotes 11 August 2nd 06 07:56 AM