Cat Tree at Wal-Mart

Old January 18th 05, 06:34 PM
Consolidated News Server

Default Cat Tree at Wal-Mart

Has anybody heard if these trees are any good? My cat's about 13 pounds so I
want to get something sturdy for him, however the budget's tight right now.

Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Old January 19th 05, 04:47 AM
MBankaT

We have had two of these trees for about 3 years now for our 2 cats. I
don't think they would be as sturdy if my husband didn't anchor them to the
wall with simple bracketts.
They absoulutley love them and jump on top of our tv amour and on the curio
cabinet and love to take their naps up there.
"Consolidated News Server" wrote in message
Has anybody heard if these trees are any good? My cat's about 13 pounds so

want to get something sturdy for him, however the budget's tight right

now.

Any information or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000

Newsgroups

Old January 20th 05, 09:49 PM
CaTails

I've never seen the trees at wal mart, but we do have a tree from
petsmart for our 6 cats and we've had it for about 5-6 years. All the
cats do the full force run thing and scratch the poop out of it and it
has held up. If you try moving it from the top, does the stand seem
sturdy? We have ours against a wall, so if they jump onto it or off of
it, it just anchors itself against the wall. Hasn't fallen once.