Nikki is 16 today!

Old August 15th 04, 11:20 AM
Marina

Default Nikki is 16 today!

It's my little girl's birthday. I can't believe she's been with me for so
long! As my sister said this summer, she might as well be 5 years old, she
has retained her kittenish looks all her life. I made a little album of her
birthday activities on webshots:

http://community.webshots.com/album/175255882gkVgYy

Right now, she and Frank are zonked out on catnip. Unfortunately Frank is a
mean drunk and always attacks Nikki when he's on catnip, so I don't give it
to them that often. However, Nikki quite seems to enjoy tussling with him. I
bought her a toy with a pouch of catnip attached, and the nip seems to be
very potent stuff, since they practically ripped the package out of my
hands. I filled the toy with nip, but of course that was only good for about
5 seconds.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old August 15th 04, 11:48 AM

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:20:06 +0300, "Marina"
wrote:

It's my little girl's birthday. I can't believe she's been with me for so
long! As my sister said this summer, she might as well be 5 years old, she
has retained her kittenish looks all her life. I made a little album of her
birthday activities on webshots:

http://community.webshots.com/album/175255882gkVgYy

Right now, she and Frank are zonked out on catnip. Unfortunately Frank is a
mean drunk and always attacks Nikki when he's on catnip, so I don't give it
to them that often. However, Nikki quite seems to enjoy tussling with him. I
bought her a toy with a pouch of catnip attached, and the nip seems to be
very potent stuff, since they practically ripped the package out of my
hands. I filled the toy with nip, but of course that was only good for about
5 seconds.

Happy Purrday Nikki!
From Figaro, Tito, and Antonio.

Old August 15th 04, 12:03 PM
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

It's my little girl's birthday. I can't believe she's been with me for so
long! As my sister said this summer, she might as well be 5 years old, she
has retained her kittenish looks all her life.

Happy 16th Birthday Nikki!
Looks like you're having a very nice day.
Dogs = Big Gooseberry Eyes!

Purrs from Willow, Merlin, Cocoa and Bracken (and Deb)

PS. Still love that 'Sneeze' photo in your Yahoo album, LOL!
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old August 15th 04, 12:36 PM
Lisa Katt

Happy purrday Nikki! We hope you have a lovely day!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt (who will be 15 in two weeks)

Old August 15th 04, 12:36 PM
Lisa Katt

Marina skrev i meddelandet ...
[...]

Walkies with Nikki Marina Cat anecdotes 10 April 19th 04 10:07 AM
Roxy is being a sweetheart today! Marina Cat anecdotes 1 December 22nd 03 02:30 PM
Nikki got me Marina Cat anecdotes 13 December 1st 03 03:17 AM
Poor Nikki... Marina Cat anecdotes 11 November 2nd 03 03:30 PM