Took Daisy to TED

Old March 17th 05, 10:16 AM
Helen Miles

"Katz" wrote in message
ups.com

So Daisy, Miss Moxie & I would appreciate a group purr that all her
tests turn out OK, & that having an EKG is not too horrible for her.
She'll have to be in all day Tuesday while I'm at work. Has anybody
else's cat had an EKG?///

First, purrs and prayers for everything to be fine.

HRFL Tiger has had heart problems for a while now, it's monitored by
ultrasound and EKG. It's relatively simple/straighforward and not a lot
to worry about. They also do it with the cat consious.

The only thing you might find (which HRFL Tiger HATES g) is that
armpits might be shaved to get a better reading.

{{{HUGS}}} Try not to worry too much.

Helen M

Old March 17th 05, 05:11 PM
Marina

Katz wrote:

So Daisy, Miss Moxie & I would appreciate a group purr that all her
tests turn out OK, & that having an EKG is not too horrible for her.
She'll have to be in all day Tuesday while I'm at work.

Poor Daisy. We'll be purring hard for her on Tuesday.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and coming soon: Mere!
Old March 17th 05, 05:16 PM
Katz

Karen wrote:

They show a cat getting one on the vet site Enfilde posted the other

day. It
didn't look too bad.

Could you point me back to that? Thanks!

Katz

Old March 17th 05, 05:53 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-03-17, Katz penned:

So Daisy, Miss Moxie & I would appreciate a group purr that all her tests
turn out OK, & that having an EKG is not too horrible for her. She'll have
to be in all day Tuesday while I'm at work. Has anybody else's cat had an
EKG?

Purrs incoming!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old March 17th 05, 05:59 PM
Karen

http://www.atlanticcathospital.ca/

Go to the virtual tour and click on ECG.

You have to take the tour.
"Katz" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old March 17th 05, 06:42 PM
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that everything checks out fine for Ms Daisy.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Katz" wrote in message
ups.com...
Between this group & another cat group I belong to, the stories of how
cats hide their illnesses were getting to me. I have personal
experience with this, too, with Bonnie (RB). Daisy acts fine, eats
fine, her weight is fine. But almost all of her behaviors have changed
in the last few months. So I made an appointment that took 10 days to
get b/c I wanted the partner who is aggressive & a good diagnostician,
& I wanted an evening appointment.

We went tonight. As he was looking at & feeling her, he was saying
everything seemed fine. Then he got out the stethoscope. Hhe listened
to her heart for a v-e-r-y long time. This of course made me nervous.
Hhe ended up saying that she has an irregular heart rhythm (not a
murmur). He said that cats can have this & it often is not a problem.
But of course she's never had it before. The result was that he took
blood & we scheduled an EKG for Tuesday. He'll call me w/her blood
results Friday AM at work.

So Daisy, Miss Moxie & I would appreciate a group purr that all her
tests turn out OK, & that having an EKG is not too horrible for her.
She'll have to be in all day Tuesday while I'm at work. Has anybody
else's cat had an EKG?

Thanks,

Katz

Old March 17th 05, 06:55 PM
Lynn via CatKB.com

Purrs for Daisy!

Old March 17th 05, 09:10 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for a good EKG,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Katz" wrote in message
ups.com...
snipThen he got out the stethoscope. Hhe listened

Old March 17th 05, 11:27 PM
SuzQ

Purrs for Daisy's heart.
Suz

Old March 18th 05, 02:52 PM
Adrian

Purrs for Daisy
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Humans, places, cats + other pets E-J David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 11 February 10th 07 09:52 PM
Humans, places, cats + other pets E-J David Stevenson Cat health & behaviour 6 February 10th 07 09:52 PM
(US OH) Dog Pound workers armed with license to kill; animal abuse evident [email protected] Cat anecdotes 14 July 22nd 04 10:54 AM
Daisy RB HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 16 December 28th 03 09:55 PM
Daisy's early morning meowing and curtain destroying Eyman Cat health & behaviour 12 October 3rd 03 05:11 AM