Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Old September 14th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

No problem at all Trudi. Weze glad to do this for youze and Piglet.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply--

Old September 15th 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Wye, Chester, I wood be honorrd! What a nisenise fing to do to remember
Mizz Violette. I will deffanitely get da violette anna silfur an ware it
prowdly. Fangu so much.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ifin you wuuld like when you getz yourown toga you kan, dat iz ifin

you
wantz, getz da violette anna slifur trimmz dat mine howze iz wearin ta

honur
Mizz Violette, who i nefur meeted but did see lotsa memoriez onna cat

tree
anna in da toyz, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Yu ar kwite a gentulman.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*blush*, chester speechless

Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Yu kin sit on mine cat tree ennytime, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you sownds bootiful, we haz lotsa toys here, i wuld sit onna

cat
tree
more
ofin butted Trudi duzint 'low uses on her tree, Chester, glad

hafa
nother
furnd
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
Yu sownd so handsum! *blush* I am a tabbygirl, mostly black,

little
offur a yeer old. I like to watch my yard, efun doh der ar

new
kittunz
in thuh yard. An I like to play wif my bruther Joey an sitt

inna
cat
tree. Owh, an I like tu put my toys in my dishez. I doant

tawk
much
eethur.

Lucy, hopeng she is intresteng enuf fur this purrsonable

catt

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ok Mine name iz Chester the ingester, da shelter sayed i

wuz 1
year
owlde
butted da ted say i iz four.I iz veri aktif anna i liksta

runrun
anna
playplay, Stormmee iz mine beztezt bud anna we playz

allatime,
willz
eatz
anithin I makes lotsa kitty noizes butted i duzint

aktually
meow
much,
I iz
white anna buff, Chester, hopin hiz qualifikatinz suites

diz
her
ladikat
Julie Porter wrote in message

ink.net...
My sisfur Lucy is afailable. Sheez beyutiful.

Bear

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I juzt woke up anna think i wuuld lika black one,

Chester,
wonnerin
ifin he
iz spozedta hafa date fur diz here ball...
Stormmee wrote in message
I willz let mine wifekitty order mine, Tiger, I will

alzo,
TV...
Please
give
me a cream colured one OEJ, me alzo, Stormmee, I

wuuld
purfur
an
orang
one
az i iz a black and white tuxido, Trudi, .... We

dizkussed
diz
anna
decided
dat whatefur owr kulor we wuuld all like violet trip

ta
honor
Miss
Violette
Thank yourownsef, Tiger fur hiz howze
meeee wrote

in
message

Ooh could I haf a blak toga too? I wud lik to be a
halloween
cat
too.
Jasmeen
An cood we haf blu wuns? It wud kontrast nisely

wif
ower
fur
Garfeeld
Trimmed wif gold wud be nise
Congo
An I wud like an orinj wun wiv gold trim
Mango
Cud I hav a pink wun do yu fink?
An fangyu fur lettin us all order in advanse
Coogar
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

wrote
in
message

HoKay den, blak toga wiff gold Greek infinity

trim.
Dat seowndz gud furr mee tuu, buttid wiff

sylfurr
trim.

Ovkorze, whut kowntz iz da meenink of da

seremony.
Pitö.önya

Sundance wrote:
Dat wud be furry nice. I will model whutever

kullerz
yoo
wud
like.
Yoo
knoze much more bowt fashin dan I duz.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

wrote in
message
Wud yu lyke uh blak toga, tu go wiff yur oring

furz an
mayke
yu seem
lyke uh hollow-weeny kitty? Dat wud awlzo be
uhproppyate
furr
Oktoburr. --
Pitö.önya

Sundance wrote:
I wud model dem if yoo wud like me too,

Sweetee.
iznt
shur
how
da
pink wud luk wif myown oring furz, but it iz

da
job
uv a
model to
werk wif whutever da client wantz.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

wrote
in
message
Lezz furrmul? Lyke togaz?
Meowmee hasza hot pynk sheet dat hurr duzent

yuze,
kuz
it
gabe hur
nitemayerz, whateffurr doze ar. We kud

mayke
lotza
togaz an
sell
dem in da Booteek. An sandulz tuu. Wud

Sunnydance
model
dem?
--
Pitö.önya, shartin tu tink

Old September 15th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kulle, now we haza juz wait fur da ball startin, wuuld you likta go anna haf
dezzert atta castle? Chester

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ifin you wuuld like when you getz yourown toga you kan, dat iz ifin

you
wantz, getz da violette anna slifur trimmz dat mine howze iz wearin ta

honur
Mizz Violette, who i nefur meeted but did see lotsa memoriez onna cat

tree
anna in da toyz, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Yu ar kwite a gentulman.

Lucy

*blush*, chester speechless

Old September 15th 06, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

I iz soso sorri, howze of Barnes, Thank you so very muc, Trudi

Dont pollygize, dis is zaktly howcome its a gudgud ideeah to post a
drafft lisst ahed ov time, soze wee can gaffur asmuch infurrmayshun as
wee can.

Yur frend will bee Calld as a Onoree, an his brik is in plays onda
Walk ov Remembranz.

Mietze

--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Old September 16th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Ide luff tu, fangu fur askeng!

Lucy, quickly grooming her furs to accompany the handsome boycat

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ifin you wuuld like when you getz yourown toga you kan, dat iz

ifin
you
wantz, getz da violette anna slifur trimmz dat mine howze iz

wearin ta
honur
Mizz Violette, who i nefur meeted but did see lotsa memoriez onna

cat
tree
anna in da toyz, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Yu ar kwite a gentulman.

Lucy

*blush*, chester speechless

Old September 16th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester holds the door to the porter anna ... they step owt inna rum with
alla kittezz anna fudz, her we iz fur dezzert, Chester wif hiz new ladifurnd
nk.net...

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ifin you wuuld like when you getz yourown toga you kan, dat iz

ifin
you
wantz, getz da violette anna slifur trimmz dat mine howze iz

wearin ta
honur
Mizz Violette, who i nefur meeted but did see lotsa memoriez onna

cat
tree
anna in da toyz, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Yu ar kwite a gentulman.

Lucy

*blush*, chester speechless

Old September 16th 06, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Katzenplatzen

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:39:47 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Chester holds the door to the porter anna ... they step owt inna rum with
alla kittezz anna fudz, her we iz fur dezzert, Chester wif hiz new ladifurnd

Here, come sit over here. You're timing is perfect - the waiters are just
now bringing out desert and the desert wines.

Countess K

Old September 16th 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th??? - Summary

Ms. Tess wrote:
Fangu, Rebecca. I lykes tu cook! I helps mommy all da time. I
checks owt da bowls an da pans an da HOTgetoff! Mommy says I holds da
world record fur da most tymes a kitten hab been lifted down frum a
kitchen kounter in one affernoon.

UB ~ Um, actually, I think Onyx has you beat by a gazillion times, Ms.
Tess. ;-) --- Unca C

HOLD DA FONE, HOOSTUN... Mine Grandmeowmie an' mine Grandpaw LETZ
mineownself walk onna kownturz, fangu FURRY muchmuch!!!!!! PAWPA jist
duzzint wike it 'clawz HIM sez dat Grandmeowmie an' Grandpaw spoyl
mineownself rottin, an' dat HIM wuld neffureffureffur "letz"
mineownself geddaweigh wif haf da stuffz dat I duz wif mine
Grandmeowmie an' Grandpaw (wy da hek duz yu fink I lif wif DEM innasted
uf Pawpa???!!).

Da nerf...

--- Onyx, indignant... agen...

Old September 16th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

I think this may get posted twice...

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Wud yu lyke uh blak toga, tu go wiff yur oring furz an mayke yu seem
lyke uh hollow-weeny kitty? Dat wud awlzo be uhproppyate furr Oktoburr.
--
Pitö.önya

Iz da togaz fur da boykatz, gurlkitteez, ur alla katzenz?? Kuz iffin'
dem iz fur alla kitteez, I wantz eefur a gold wun (Pawpa finkz it wuld
luk gudgudgud wif mine yeller/gold I'z) ur a oranjee toga, kuz uf
mineown all blak furz ('cept fur dem fyoo [UB ~ 5-6, literally... you
can't see 'em unless you REALLY look for 'em] stoopid wyte wunz onna
mine bellee) an' Oktofur bein' da munf uf Howlweenie.

Hay, dat reemyndz mineownself... effurry yeer sinze uh kitty naymed
Olivia wentid tu da bridj, I haz hostid a Howlweenie partee, in da
hopez uf haffin' a "sayf hayfen" fur kitteez tu goze tu (egspayshully
BCC memfurz, hoo iz 'spayshully vulnerable that tyme uf yeer, 'kuz uf
da popyoolairittee uf blak katz an' Howlweenie, an' alla bad fingz dat
kin happin tu da blak furred kitteez.) We kin eefur haf itzownself
attid mineownhowse, ur sumwarez elze iffin da kitteez kin 'gree onna
playze. Weez kin sertinlee putz da planz fur da partee onna bak burnur
until affur Oct. 6.

I stoled dis frum da arkifez. Pawpa an' I'z rotid it wen da insident
happint a long tyme agoze... It iz Olivia'z storee:

"Mietze, yooz didda furryfurryfurry nyce job wif listin' awl uf da
Honoreez (real time interjection here... what's goin' on with Mietze's
hoomin these days??? This is the first I've ever heard about a health
crisis for Mietze's hoomin! I wanna know if there's anything I can do
to help. Thanks.). Howeffur, I haf wun dat I wuld lyke tu add... a
kitty hoom nun uf ussez knowed, but frum a noozstoree oar 2 abowt
hurzownself. I speek uf Olivia, House of ??? (I can't remember who her
meowmy was, but I know her name was mentioned a couple of times).

"Olivia, fur doze hoo doan rememfur oar know abowt hur, wuz a Black
kitty
hoo wuz (the lurking hoomin hopes we get all the details right... if
not,
PLEASE don't hesitate to correct anything...) aweigh frum hoam wun
nite,
iffin I'z rememfur rite, wen shee happint apawn a hoomin. Da (MEEN
HISS-
SPIT!!!!!) hoomin grabbt hurzownself an' endid up lytin hur onna fyre.
nyce hoomin oar groop uf hoominz walkin' arownd da naypurrhood dat nyte

seed a kitty, Olivia, runnin up da street on fyre, sew da hoomin(z)
kalled fur hewp (didun't hee kall da hoomin poleece? Furry nyce
hoomin(z) fur hizownself tu hewp a deefencelezz kitty wike he did...
fangu nyce hoomin(z)!), an' Olivia wuz tooked tu uh TED, hoo did a
FURRYFURRYFURRYFURRY nyce nyce nyce job uf taykin' kare uf Olivia, an'
eefun, agen iffin I'z rememfur rite, didun't charj Olivia'z meowmie
tuutuu menny toonaz fur taykin' kare uf herz. Jist fur nessesairee
medikal suppwyz an' eekwipmint, at kost tuu, I'z fink.

"Olivia wuz gettin' bedderer an' bedderer eech an' effurry day. She
wuz
eetin' an' shee wuz purrin' an' wuz gettin' morer twustwurffy
trustworthy uf stranj hoominz buy da day. It seemt tu alla ussez dat

shee wuz gunna bee ohkay, but dat shee mite luk a liddle wike dat kitty

hoo sayfed hurz kitteez frum a howse oar 'partmint fyre buy karryin'
dem
wun buy wun frum da flaymz (UB: I saw her on TV the other day. She
looks
terrific, unless it was old footage I was looking at. I think I saw
her
on Animal Planet [the channel, not a show]). But dat wuz ohkay wif
Olivia an' wif Olivia'z meowmie, kuz aftur awl Bast had giffed hurz a
noo
leez lease onna lyfe.

"An' den onna day wen nokitty eggspecktid it, we awl gottid sum
furryfurryfurry badbadbad nooz in da noozgroop. Olivia had hadda
stroke
durin' da nite, and had gon tu da brij *sniff!!!!*. Rest inna peece
Olivia. I fink weez mayd yoo an honorary memfur uf da BCC. Yoo
deezurfed it, sweet anjul.

--- Onyx"

An' dis iz abowt da Noah'z Ark trajedee dat happint, IIRC, 3/10/97...

ON 3/10/97, we saw on the local news that NOAH'S ARK, a non-profit
organization in Fairfield, Iowa that takes in cats from the pound that are
in danger of being put to sleep, was broken into and 20 cats were beaten
to death and many more were seriously injured for no reason at all.
Nothing was stolen.

I'z kinnot rekall iffin da hoominz whut did deez dizguztin' aktz uf
violenze agenst animulz wuz effur purrosecuted ur not, sew iffin
somehoomin ur kittie noze fur shur, kin yu purrleez post dat
infurmayshun. Pawpa iz morer den jist a liddle bit kureeuz, buttid
beclawz uf a BAD caze uf MMS rite now, him kan't keep lukkin' fur
ennymorer info. attid da momint. Him kin hardlee seez rite now azzit
iz (UB ~ I didn't expect that revisiting these two sadistic deeds would
affect me in the way that it has tonight, but I also think that that
has something to do with memories of my brother having bitten me in the
arse at least twice tonight, as far as his death is concerned, and I'm
missing him a lot right now). Fangu.

--- Onyx, duin' sum cyber-smurglin' wif mineown Pawpa rite now (Him'z
haffin' a REELY hard tyme tunite. Him hurd songz onna radeeyo dat
remynded hizownself uf mineown Unca Ron [his brother], hoo wentid tu
"Da Grayt Beyond" inna 2004 attid da ayj uf 36... an' one uf da songz
wuz 100 years by Five For Fighting... an' inna krool twist uf fate, it
startid pwayin' da minnit him gottid offa da fonetawkfingy wif hiz
Meowmie. Pawpa izza HYOOJ beleefur inna signz, an' him tooked heerin'
dat song attid jist dat purrtikular moemint azza sine dat Unca Ron wuz
finkin' uf hiz fambly... an' Pawpa startid leekin watfurmonsturz...
himz ben reely, reely, really, reely klose tu duin' dat awl dae, tu be
onnist [UB ~ It's just not fair, dammit!!!])...