Ping Marina

Old October 19th 06, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie and Sam

Default Ping Marina

I am not going to have a chance to "chat" this afternoon. I have a slide
presentation I'm working on that was due yesterday so I should
concentrate on that. I appreciate your offer to "hold my hand" this
afternoon, I really do and I didn't want you hanging around a chat room
wondering if I might come by. Barnabus on the otherhand told me that if
I'd set up the camera and microphone then he and Miranda could chat from
home and I could work. Silly cat.

Julie

Old October 19th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Julie and Sam wrote:
I am not going to have a chance to "chat" this afternoon. I have a slide
presentation I'm working on that was due yesterday so I should
concentrate on that. I appreciate your offer to "hold my hand" this
afternoon, I really do and I didn't want you hanging around a chat room
wondering if I might come by. Barnabus on the otherhand told me that if
I'd set up the camera and microphone then he and Miranda could chat from
home and I could work. Silly cat.

LOL! I was actually thinking of setting up my webcam and showing off
Miranda. I understand that you have other things to do. I hope they can
keep your mind off Sam. I did get to chat with Caroline, it's been too
long since i talked to her.

We're still purring for Sam and you. Miranda sends her love to Barnabus.

Old October 19th 06, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie and Sam

Marina wrote:

We're still purring for Sam and you. Miranda sends her love to Barnabus.

I talked to the surgical receptionist at 4:00 and they were just
beginning Sam's surgery. He was under anestesia and draped. They're
going to call me as soon as the procedure is finished. I'll let you all
know.

Julie

Good Unka Ping Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 10 December 29th 05 12:45 PM
Ping and the Rubble family Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 4 December 18th 05 04:55 AM
Ping Marina Exocat Cat anecdotes 10 December 2nd 05 12:21 PM
PING Marina dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 9 March 4th 04 08:03 PM
Ping: Marina Stacey Cat anecdotes 1 February 23rd 04 04:35 AM