This morning's lesson...

Old October 19th 05, 04:10 AM
Wayne Mitchell

Default This morning's lesson...

"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote:

Oscar's belly is hers and hers alone. No touchie.

I'm trying to convince Heidi that, much as brushing her back,
neck and tail shows off her great natural beauty, I could do
even better if she'd let me work on her belly, her lacy
pantalettes, and the knots under her armpits. She's dubious.

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old October 19th 05, 05:39 AM
rachel polanskis

In article ,

On 2005-10-18, Irulan penned:
Lily loves raspberries! I pick her up and hold her like a baby and
she stretches her arms up over her head and hangs down from my arm
exposing her belly and armpits. I blow raspberries on her tummy and
under her arms and she loves it! She stretches more and I chant
while blowing: belly belly armpit! Heh. Lily's mama

Oooooh that makes me so jealous!

Oscar's belly is hers and hers alone. No touchie.

Cleo Carrington Smith has the most luxurious Soft Belly Under Fur (SBUF).
She knows her SBUF is the most highly valued and cherished SBUF in the
region.

She will often lay on her back, in a very fetching manner, advertising
her SBUF. She will writhe and stretch to praise and adoration of
her SBUF.

If you touch SBUF, you will receive a slashing.
If you touch SBUF while Cleo is asleep, you might get away
with 2 strokes and then receive a slashing.

If you persist with touching SBUF, Cleo's true nature will arise
and a nasty feral cat will appear as fierce snarling ball of teeth
and claws.

Once or twice I have buried my face in the SBUF and gone "booga booga
booga", but I got away with it, probably because she didn't think I
would be so audacious.

My last experience with SBUF has left me with a deep bite on the
knuckle and slash marks all over my left hand. 5 minutes
after that, she was in my face, looking for head smudges and
back skritches.

rachel
Old October 19th 05, 05:05 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-10-19, rachel polanskis penned:

Cleo Carrington Smith has the most luxurious Soft Belly Under Fur
(SBUF). She knows her SBUF is the most highly valued and cherished
SBUF in the region.

She will often lay on her back, in a very fetching manner,
advertising her SBUF. She will writhe and stretch to praise and
adoration of her SBUF.

If you touch SBUF, you will receive a slashing. If you touch SBUF
while Cleo is asleep, you might get away with 2 strokes and then
receive a slashing.

If you persist with touching SBUF, Cleo's true nature will arise and
a nasty feral cat will appear as fierce snarling ball of teeth and
claws.

This is much like Oscar. I've had to stop more than one friend who
saw Oscar showing off her belly and foolishly thought she wanted it
pet!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully