HK: Caliban is worried

Old October 27th 05, 10:58 PM

Default HK: Caliban is worried

There's no need for you to be worried, Caliban, everything is going to
be ok. It only took me 12 hours after the operation to be just as good
as new, I was jumping and running just like nothing had happened. And
you will be too.
Yours,
Soncek

Marina wrote:
Deer Klub members,

My Meowmie just came home from 'werk' (whatever that is) and when I went
to meet her at the door she said, 'you're going in for your snip-snip
tomorrow' and then she does that rood gesture with her fingers, like
cutting wif scissors. She keeps going 'snip-snip' at me and doing that
rood gesture, and then she gets all mushy an wants to hug me an kiss me.
What's got into her?

I know some of you said the snip-snip is so I can't have kittens, but
others said they had kittens anyway, like Stinky and Bandit and
Snowball, and Frank says he had the snip-snip but still Miranda and me
are here now. I'm very confoosed. But the worst part is, she says I
can't have any FOODIES tomorrow! Can you imagine? I won't do the
snip-snip if I can't have my FOOD. I plain refuse!

Apurrehensively,
Caliban

PS from hoomin: my little baby boy is going in tomorrow at 1 pm. Aww,
he's not my baby boy any more, he's my big boy now. And how to keep my
food monster off the food until the afternoon, I don't know. It's hard
enoughb as it is to see that Frank and Miranda get enough to eat.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Old October 28th 05, 04:10 AM
Takayuki

Marina wrote:
She keeps going 'snip-snip' at me and doing that
rood gesture, and then she gets all mushy an wants to hug me an kiss me.
What's got into her?

Awwwwww. Meowmie is worried, even though she knows that it's routine
and everything will be the same again after tomorrow.

Old October 28th 05, 04:28 AM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:10:13 -0400, Takayuki
yodeled:

Marina wrote:
She keeps going 'snip-snip' at me and doing that
rood gesture, and then she gets all mushy an wants to hug me an kiss me.
What's got into her?

Awwwwww. Meowmie is worried, even though she knows that it's routine
and everything will be the same again after tomorrow.

Seriously, Meowmie, snippy purrs for all concerned.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War