this is bad

Old May 11th 04, 05:57 AM
Gracecat

Default this is bad

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

That is my eyes going back and forth, weeeeeeeeeee to the
left...waaaaaaaaaaaaa to the right. Or maybe it's weeeeeee to the right and
waaaaaa to the left.

I want to watch Willow. Yes indeedie I do.

anyway, wweeeewaaaaaa... ever remember that weeblewobble knock them down and
they get back up again plastic thingies. The air is my weeble wobble
tonight. Go figure.

I miss Rumper Room...

I think my ambien has kicked in...

zzzcat

Old May 11th 04, 03:36 PM
Duke of URL

"Gracecat" wrote in message

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

That is my eyes going back and forth, weeeeeeeeeee to the
left...waaaaaaaaaaaaa to the right. Or maybe it's weeeeeee to the right

and
waaaaaa to the left.
I want to watch Willow. Yes indeedie I do.
anyway, wweeeewaaaaaa... ever remember that weeblewobble knock them down

and
they get back up again plastic thingies. The air is my weeble wobble
tonight. Go figure.
I miss Rumper Room...
I think my ambien has kicked in...
zzzcat

Hmm, sounds like you feel the way I do on the days I have to take four
Vicodin. Makes the most ordinary things interesting, doesn't it?
--
The One-and-only Holy Moses™

Old May 11th 04, 05:21 PM
jmcquown

Duke of URL wrote:
"Gracecat" wrote in message

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think my ambien has kicked in...

zzzcat

Hmm, sounds like you feel the way I do on the days I have to take four
Vicodin. Makes the most ordinary things interesting, doesn't it?

Hmmm... sounds like what we used to call LSD (aka blotter, purple microdot,
etc.). Guess it's now available in Rx forms for us consenting adults.

" 'scuse me while I kiss this guy"

Old May 11th 04, 05:21 PM
jmcquown

Duke of URL wrote:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Old May 11th 04, 07:28 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 10 May 2004 23:57:31 -0500, "Gracecat"
yodeled:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

That is my eyes going back and forth, weeeeeeeeeee to the
left...waaaaaaaaaaaaa to the right. Or maybe it's weeeeeee to the right and
waaaaaa to the left.

I want to watch Willow. Yes indeedie I do.

anyway, wweeeewaaaaaa... ever remember that weeblewobble knock them down and
they get back up again plastic thingies. The air is my weeble wobble
tonight. Go figure.

I miss Rumper Room...

I think my ambien has kicked in...

zzzcat

Don't operate heavy machinery.

Theresa

Old May 11th 04, 07:39 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 11 May 2004 11:21:17 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Duke of URL wrote:
"Gracecat" wrote in message

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I think my ambien has kicked in...
zzzcat

Hmm, sounds like you feel the way I do on the days I have to take four
Vicodin. Makes the most ordinary things interesting, doesn't it?

Hmmm... sounds like what we used to call LSD (aka blotter, purple microdot,
etc.). Guess it's now available in Rx forms for us consenting adults.

" 'scuse me while I kiss this guy"

Did you ever hear this version of "Purple Haze"?

(Sing to tune of "Purple Haze"
"Green Acres is the place to be!
Farm livin' is the life for me!
Land spreadin' out, far and wide,
Keep Mahattan.
Gimme that countryside!"
(na-na-na, na-na-na, na-na-na . . .)

Theresa
Old May 11th 04, 07:39 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 11 May 2004 11:21:17 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Duke of URL wrote:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee