HK: A fun new trick

Old October 14th 05, 11:35 AM
Exocat

Default HK: A fun new trick

LO Hoolikits

I've a fun new game: Hiding The Soap.

I fetch the bar off the washbasin onto the floor and pull up the
bathmat and bury it underneath.

If it's still soft from recent use and My Hoomin doesn't notice
he then gets to tread on it with a lovely squishy sound and a
nice residual mess.

You're bound to be popular when this happens so give it a try!

Purrs to all

Claudius
Emperor of Home
Purresident HK Chapter 05
--
/\_/\
( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

Old October 14th 05, 02:01 PM
Irulan

Purrsident Claudius, my Mama says you have too much free time, but I will
try your new trick.
Secrepurry Lily

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old October 14th 05, 02:39 PM
Alison

"Exocat" wrote in message
LO Hoolikits

I've a fun new game: Hiding The Soap.

I fetch the bar off the washbasin onto the floor and pull up the
bathmat and bury it underneath.

If it's still soft from recent use and My Hoomin doesn't notice
he then gets to tread on it with a lovely squishy sound and a
nice residual mess.

You're bound to be popular when this happens so give it a try!

Purrs to all

Tell your Hoomin to wash with his tongue like we cats do.
Then he wouldn't need soap. G
Kim.

Old October 14th 05, 08:28 PM
Marina

Exocat wrote:
LO Hoolikits

I've a fun new game: Hiding The Soap.

I fetch the bar off the washbasin onto the floor and pull up the
bathmat and bury it underneath.

If it's still soft from recent use and My Hoomin doesn't notice
he then gets to tread on it with a lovely squishy sound and a
nice residual mess.

You're bound to be popular when this happens so give it a try!

Purrs to all

Claudius
Emperor of Home
Purresident HK Chapter 05

Cool trick, Claudius! just make sure your hoomin doesn't slip and fall
when he steps on the soap. He might not be able to give you food then!
Ah, the horror!

Caliban
Treaspurrer HK Chapter 05

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 14th 05, 08:54 PM
Pamela Shirk

"Exocat" wrote in message
LO Hoolikits

I've a fun new game: Hiding The Soap.

Yawn. Been there done that. I also broke Paw Rob's electric razor, tore up
the tongue paper, brought down a shower curtain, shredded the really ugly
wall paper in the fat wench's bathroom, found the places where they hide
the magazines and brought them out for everyone to look at. And that's just
the bathroom.

You kits need to expand your horizons. You'll never get up to the levels of
us older cats. We're pretty good at causing disruption and mayhem. Better
yet, we won't share our secrets. So Nah.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old October 14th 05, 10:44 PM
Irulan

Cap'n Pine Cone, sir! No disrespect meant, but give us time evil grin.
After all, we're only 5 months old!!!
Lily wink

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time
"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
ink.net...

Old October 16th 05, 01:08 AM
Pamela Shirk

Default A fun new trick

"Irulan" wrote in message
Cap'n Pine Cone, sir! No disrespect meant, but give us time evil grin.
After all, we're only 5 months old!!!
Lily wink

You kits boast for no reason. When the hoomin slips and falls, then you can
boast. I haven't make a hoomin slip and fall yet, other than the fat wench,
who deserved it. But I have gotten the blonde wench in trouble by climbing
in the shower with her, then convincing PawRob and the fat wench that she
forced me into the shower and then spiked my fur. Watching her face while
PawRob and the fat wench yelled at her for getting me wet was well worth the
effort.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. giving out a freebie

Old October 16th 05, 09:56 AM
Exocat

"Pamela Shirk" wrote

You kits boast for no reason. When the hoomin slips and falls, then
you can boast. I haven't make a hoomin slip and fall yet, other than
the fat wench, who deserved it. But I have gotten the blonde wench in
trouble by climbing in the shower with her, then convincing PawRob and
the fat wench that she forced me into the shower and then spiked my
fur. Watching her face while PawRob and the fat wench yelled at her
for getting me wet was well worth the effort.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. giving out a freebie

Fang u for the tip Cap'n. Only fing, as Caliban rote: if we damage our
hoomin
(those of us with only one) whool feed us then?

I neerly got my hoomin to kill hisself on the sope under the mat before
reelised.

My fluffy thug senior Snowball, Class of '03, had a VERRY expensiv
trick,
I wunder if it's a record: he scratched big holes in the foam surrounds
of ojur hoomin's 15.75" studio-standard woofers, value over USD1,000
a pair, ruining the Frekwency Response and ventilating the sealed
kabinets, so stopping the use of stereo ekwipment worth in retale
terms maybe USD40,000.

Expensiv clors or wat?

Respektful Purrs
Claudius
Emperor of Home
Purresident, HK Chapter '05

PS Doan forget we can always get b*st*rd k*tt*n tr*ck tips
from our ethereal link to the Mothership :-))

Old October 16th 05, 02:27 PM
Pamela Shirk

"Exocat" wrote in message

Fang u for the tip Cap'n. Only fing, as Caliban rote: if we damage our
hoomin
(those of us with only one) whool feed us then?

I neerly got my hoomin to kill hisself on the sope under the mat before I
reelised.

My fluffy thug senior Snowball, Class of '03, had a VERRY expensiv trick,
I wunder if it's a record: he scratched big holes in the foam surrounds
of ojur hoomin's 15.75" studio-standard woofers, value over USD1,000
a pair, ruining the Frekwency Response and ventilating the sealed
kabinets, so stopping the use of stereo ekwipment worth in retale
terms maybe USD40,000.

Expensiv clors or wat?

Respektful Purrs
Claudius
Emperor of Home
Purresident, HK Chapter '05

PS Doan forget we can always get b*st*rd k*tt*n tr*ck tips
from our ethereal link to the Mothership :-))

You know that the hoomin is hooked if s/he still feeds you after you
afterwards. You're supposed to show them who's boss, not kill dem, dummy.
I like the speaker trick. I'd do it here, but the hoomins haven't got any
worth the effort. Snowball's ears probly hurt after listening to some of
the noises the hoomins call music. QC, my elder sister (yes folks, we had
her checked out, she is a girl, what we thought were boy parts were from an
operation before she was dumped) hated the sound of one of the telefones so
much that she would bite through the cords. The hoomins had to buy a lot of
fone cords, then finally bought another fone.

BTW where do you think the mothership gets those tricks from anyway? We,
the hoolicats of the past and present, send our ideas to the mothership.
That doesn't mean that she gets all of our ideas, or even our best. A cat's
gotta keep something for him/her self.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old October 16th 05, 03:12 PM
Exocat

Cap'n Pine Cone Esq. disguised as
"Pamela Shirk" wrote

You're supposed to show them who's boss, not kill dem, dummy.

I got dat now. Plees remember I'm only 5 munce old (+ a bit)

I like the speaker trick. I'd do it here, but the hoomins haven't got
any worth the effort. Snowball's ears probly hurt after listening to
some of the noises the hoomins call music.

Prolly. But my hoomin's previous master Kensey _liked_ his music so
much he'd curl up & relax right at the perfect stereo crossover point
in the centre of the room!

QC, my elder sister (yes folks, we had her checked out, she is a girl,
what we thought were boy parts were from an operation before she was
dumped) hated the sound of one of the telefones so much that she would
bite through the cords.

I hate our fone too, but I was teeving & culdn't bite my way froo 'cos
my
mouf was soor. Now I've got my big noo teef I'll try agin.

BTW where do you think the mothership gets those tricks from anyway?

O, I C. I'm prowd to be a keen stoodent.

Purs

Claudius

Rosie's little trick backfires Annie Wxill Cat anecdotes 11 June 27th 05 04:38 PM
Old cat New trick Bridget Cat anecdotes 12 May 28th 05 07:03 AM
Harvey's new 'trick' Lots42 The Library Avenger Cat anecdotes 3 August 22nd 04 03:38 PM
Stupid pet (owner?) guardian trick Craig Petersen Cats - misc 8 August 28th 03 11:17 PM
Stupid pet owner trick polonca12000 Cats - misc 4 August 21st 03 03:22 AM