There's a wasp!

Old October 18th 05, 08:57 PM
Victor Martinez

Default There's a wasp!

In the house. In the study. Where I am. Along with several *very*
interested cats. Fez and Rufous have chased the wasp to the top of the
bookcase. I hope nobody gets stung, specially me.
Crap, they're pawing at it now, I'm sure it's ****ed.
HELP!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 18th 05, 09:01 PM
Christina Websell

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
In the house. In the study. Where I am. Along with several *very*
interested cats. Fez and Rufous have chased the wasp to the top of the
bookcase. I hope nobody gets stung, specially me.
Crap, they're pawing at it now, I'm sure it's ****ed.
HELP!

Shut the cats out of the room for an hour and open all the windows.

Tweed

Old October 18th 05, 09:48 PM
Victor Martinez

Christina Websell wrote:
Shut the cats out of the room for an hour and open all the windows.

But it's hot outside! ;-)
I think the wasp stung Rufous, he had a funny look and kept licking his
paw. Haven't seen the wasp in 20 minutes.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 18th 05, 09:55 PM
Christina Websell

Christina Websell wrote:
Shut the cats out of the room for an hour and open all the windows.

But it's hot outside! ;-)

HOT? It's 60f in my room now!
I think the wasp stung Rufous, he had a funny look and kept licking his
paw. Haven't seen the wasp in 20 minutes.

If you think he's been stung soak the sting site in vinegar. Dab it on, and
do it for a while, it really works and relieves the pain.

Tweed

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 18th 05, 10:44 PM
Adrian

Victor Martinez wrote:
In the house. In the study. Where I am. Along with several *very*
interested cats. Fez and Rufous have chased the wasp to the top of the
bookcase. I hope nobody gets stung, specially me.
Crap, they're pawing at it now, I'm sure it's ****ed.
HELP!

I think Snoopy must have been stung at some time, she's terrified of wasps.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 18th 05, 10:45 PM
Adrian

Victor Martinez wrote:
Christina Websell wrote:
Shut the cats out of the room for an hour and open all the windows.

But it's hot outside! ;-)
I think the wasp stung Rufous, he had a funny look and kept licking
his paw. Haven't seen the wasp in 20 minutes.

Poor Rufous :-) purrs for his paw.

Old October 18th 05, 10:53 PM
Victor Martinez

Adrian wrote:
Poor Rufous :-) purrs for his paw.

I'm hoping it'll teach him to leave wasps alone.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 19th 05, 12:06 PM
Norm

Victor Martinez wrote:

In the house. In the study. Where I am. Along with several *very*
interested cats. Fez and Rufous have chased the wasp to the top of the
bookcase. I hope nobody gets stung, specially me.
Crap, they're pawing at it now, I'm sure it's ****ed.

I have two stories of cats & wasps. ONe was poor bEast - twice I saw
him get stung and he took off and ran like hell. PS he wasn't doing
anything the second time, just sitting there. AND it was clear Willie
was so bored with his long stay at the pound he'd hunt anything that
moved, and caught and ate a wasp befoe I could intercede.

--
"In 2005, the refining margin...has exceeded $20 per barrel, far above
the long-term average of $6. That has meant record profits for oil
Old October 19th 05, 03:10 PM
Stormin Mormon

Wonder how it tasted? Bet the wasp turned into a Kitty Treat.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

Old October 19th 05, 03:10 PM
Stormin Mormon

Flyswatter works for me. Swing hard, with lots of force.

--

Christopher A. Young
Do good work.

Ow! wafflycat Cat anecdotes 11 August 29th 05 08:38 AM
Strange thing... Mishi Cat anecdotes 14 February 7th 05 11:24 AM
Beautiful Bugs Bev Cat anecdotes 63 March 10th 04 01:50 AM