HK: Caliban is worried

Old October 27th 05, 01:20 PM
Marina

Default HK: Caliban is worried

Deer Klub members,

My Meowmie just came home from 'werk' (whatever that is) and when I went
to meet her at the door she said, 'you're going in for your snip-snip
tomorrow' and then she does that rood gesture with her fingers, like
cutting wif scissors. She keeps going 'snip-snip' at me and doing that
rood gesture, and then she gets all mushy an wants to hug me an kiss me.
What's got into her?

I know some of you said the snip-snip is so I can't have kittens, but
others said they had kittens anyway, like Stinky and Bandit and
Snowball, and Frank says he had the snip-snip but still Miranda and me
are here now. I'm very confoosed. But the worst part is, she says I
can't have any FOODIES tomorrow! Can you imagine? I won't do the
snip-snip if I can't have my FOOD. I plain refuse!

Apurrehensively,
Caliban

PS from hoomin: my little baby boy is going in tomorrow at 1 pm. Aww,
he's not my baby boy any more, he's my big boy now. And how to keep my
food monster off the food until the afternoon, I don't know. It's hard
enoughb as it is to see that Frank and Miranda get enough to eat.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 27th 05, 01:49 PM
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
are here now. I'm very confoosed. But the worst part is, she says I
can't have any FOODIES tomorrow! Can you imagine? I won't do the
snip-snip if I can't have my FOOD. I plain refuse!

Yes! They shtarve you almost to death, then they make you sleep and when
you wake up your bottom is sore. We gots food afterwards, so it's ok.

Fez and Rufous, still hungry.

PS from hoomin: my little baby boy is going in tomorrow at 1 pm. Aww,
he's not my baby boy any more, he's my big boy now. And how to keep my

Lots of purrs for the little one!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 27th 05, 02:38 PM
Adrian

Default Caliban is worried

Marina wrote:
[...]

Purrs for a routine snip.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 27th 05, 04:43 PM
Irulan

oh gosh, that's the worst part is keeping the little boy away from food
while the other 2 chow down! I hope it isn't too hard for everyone all
around. Hugs!
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old October 27th 05, 05:49 PM
Susan M

"Marina" wrote in message

PS from hoomin: my little baby boy is going in tomorrow at 1 pm. Aww, he's
not my baby boy any more, he's my big boy now. And how to keep my food
monster off the food until the afternoon, I don't know. It's hard enoughb
as it is to see that Frank and Miranda get enough to eat.

Awww - poor Caliban and poor mom. Lots of purrs coming your way to whip
through this event and resume HK duties. O&C say that they don't remember
it at all and that it slowed them down for less than a day. They were
supposed to rest longer but wouldn't

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old October 27th 05, 06:09 PM
Exocat

"Marina" wrote
Deer Klub members,

My Meowmie just came home from 'werk' (whatever that is) and when I
went to meet her at the door she said, 'you're going in for your
snip-snip tomorrow'

Deer Caliban

I dunno wot's gonna happen but Snowball has been grinning at me (when he
isn't growling at me) and saying "yool hav a sor bot wen u get snipt
next weke" and my Hoomindad's saying nuffin.

I'm six munce old next weke and orlreddy a verry big boy (neerly 4 kilos
and desended testees dad sez).

Praps yood betr hyde an not go?

Purs wotever

Claudius
Emperor of Home
Purresident HK Chapter 05

Old October 27th 05, 08:49 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:20:52 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

[...]

Aww, Marina, he'll still be your little boy.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 27th 05, 08:55 PM
Debbie Wilson

Marina wrote:

PS from hoomin: my little baby boy is going in tomorrow at 1 pm. Aww,
he's not my baby boy any more, he's my big boy now. And how to keep my
food monster off the food until the afternoon, I don't know. It's hard
enoughb as it is to see that Frank and Miranda get enough to eat.

Purrs from everyone here, from my big boys to your little boy - the food
witholding is the worst part!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old October 27th 05, 09:51 PM
Shiral

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

OF course he will. =o) Just the way Nina is still my baby girl. (Said
kitten is now under the comforter on my bed, her favorite hiding place
from stressful sounds. External painting of our buildings begins next
week, but today, my apartment building is getting washed off by
high-pressure hoses. None of the cats approve of this WHATsoever,
although Pan and Francesca have realized the Big Bad Hoses haven't yet
got them wet, and have calmed down a great deal.

Melissa

Deer Caliban,

I'm afraid there's nuthing to be done about the snip-snip. It's only
one day, and then you'll be back to normal. But Hoomins are bigger and
stronger than we are, and when dey get a thought in their heads about
TED, we can only endure it. Dey always find us, even when we hides from
them as best we can. If it don't happen tomorrow, your meowmy will
swear a bit and den just make you go anudder day. Best get it over
with.

Panther