Prayers and purrs for a speedy recovery for my "Kitty" (Her name) after dental work.

Old September 28th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Prayers and purrs for a speedy recovery for my "Kitty" (Her name) after dental work.

Kitty just came home from the vet and had two extraction plus two
roots removed that apparently were left from when she lost her front
teeth (Before I took her in).

They done tests for her liver and kidney which came back in normal
range which is good for a 15 year old cat. They thought there might
be a problem since weight was only 6.3 and she does not pee a whole
lot but in 2001 her weight was only 6 pounds. She is just a small
tortie.

Anyway I put her in the bedroom which she claimed as hers with her
water and babyfood for the first couple days and keeping the door
closed so she can recouperate without being pestered by the other
furballs.

Send prayers and purrs please. Thanks much.

My babies
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Old September 28th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Send prayers and purrs please. Thanks much.

My babies
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Purrs for a speedy recovery coming.

Old September 28th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Friday 28 September 2007 16:17, kraut wrote:

Kitty just came home from the vet and had two extraction plus two
roots removed that apparently were left from when she lost her front
teeth (Before I took her in).

They done tests for her liver and kidney which came back in normal
range which is good for a 15 year old cat. They thought there might
be a problem since weight was only 6.3 and she does not pee a whole
lot but in 2001 her weight was only 6 pounds. She is just a small
tortie.

Anyway I put her in the bedroom which she claimed as hers with her
water and babyfood for the first couple days and keeping the door
closed so she can recouperate without being pestered by the other
furballs.

Send prayers and purrs please. Thanks much.

My babies
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

We're sending lotsa puurrrraaaaayerz fur Kitty. We hopes she's feelin
beder suunsuun. We also notes that she has a furry gudgud home and
someone tu kare fur her. May Bast bless. We liked the web site tuu an
the photos.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old September 28th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:17:25 -0400, kraut wrote:

Kitty just came home from the vet and had two extraction plus two
roots removed that apparently were left from when she lost her front
teeth (Before I took her in).

They done tests for her liver and kidney which came back in normal
range which is good for a 15 year old cat. They thought there might
be a problem since weight was only 6.3 and she does not pee a whole
lot but in 2001 her weight was only 6 pounds. She is just a small
tortie.

Anyway I put her in the bedroom which she claimed as hers with her
water and babyfood for the first couple days and keeping the door
closed so she can recouperate without being pestered by the other
furballs.

Send prayers and purrs please. Thanks much.

My babies
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Purrs and good wishes for Kitty. MLB

Old September 29th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

wrote:

Kitty just came home from the vet and had two extraction plus two
roots removed that apparently were left from when she lost her front
teeth (Before I took her in).

They done tests for her liver and kidney which came back in normal
range which is good for a 15 year old cat. They thought there might
be a problem since weight was only 6.3 and she does not pee a whole
lot but in 2001 her weight was only 6 pounds. She is just a small
tortie.

Anyway I put her in the bedroom which she claimed as hers with her
water and babyfood for the first couple days and keeping the door
closed so she can recouperate without being pestered by the other
furballs.

Send prayers and purrs please. Thanks much.

My babies
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

I'm glad Kitty came through the anesthesia OK.

Purrs for a quick and easy recovery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old September 30th 07, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Prayers and purrs for a speedy recovery for my "Kitty" after dental work. = UPDATE

Kitty just came home from the vet and had two extraction plus two
roots removed that apparently were left from when she lost her front
teeth (Before I took her in).

They done tests for her liver and kidney which came back in normal
range which is good for a 15 year old cat. They thought there might
be a problem since weight was only 6.3 and she does not pee a whole
lot but in 2001 her weight was only 6 pounds. She is just a small
tortie.

Anyway I put her in the bedroom which she claimed as hers with her
water and babyfood for the first couple days and keeping the door
closed so she can recouperate without being pestered by the other
furballs.

Send prayers and purrs please. Thanks much.

My babies
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

She finally came out of hideing Saturday evening but would not eat
much nor would she let me med her. She got about 1 half her medsin
the little food she ate.

Saturday night she got on bed with me so I got her and got her meds in
her. Sunday morning I again was lucky enough to med her and she ate
about half can of Fancy Feast. No dry food yet though. Still not
100% but getting there.

Funny thing is that since coming home the others have been real nice
to her. No chasing or picking om her like before.

Thanks for the prayers and purrs. Keep them coming for a complete
recovery.

Old September 30th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Cats definately know when people aren't feeling good, they surely can tell
if another cat isn't well. Purrs and prayers from the 3catskateers and
scooter dog.

Old October 3rd 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Prayers and purrs for "Kitty" after dental work. = Final Update

Kitty just came home from the vet and had two extraction plus two
roots removed that apparently were left from when she lost her front
teeth (Before I took her in).

They done tests for her liver and kidney which came back in normal
range which is good for a 15 year old cat. They thought there might
be a problem since weight was only 6.3 and she does not pee a whole
lot but in 2001 her weight was only 6 pounds. She is just a small
tortie.

Anyway I put her in the bedroom which she claimed as hers with her
water and babyfood for the first couple days and keeping the door
closed so she can recouperate without being pestered by the other
furballs.

Send prayers and purrs please. Thanks much.

My babies
http://members.aol.com/larrystark/

Well Kitty is pretty much back to herself again after her dental on
Friday (Today is Wednesday). I gave her the last dose of pain meds
this AM and one dose of Clavamox to go. She has really been good
about taking her meds which really surprised me. One thing I did
finally learn after all this time is that when giving her (Or any of
them) meds is to put them on a surface such as counter top where they
can not get traction to get away or fight you!!

She is starting to eat her dry food again as well as her moist and the
younger furballs are back to bothering her again which I guess means
she is better!! Plus her bad breath is gone (PHEW!!).

Thanks for all the prayers and purrs.