dslextremely irritating

Old December 7th 10, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default dslextremely irritating

OK, sum ov yuz been postin duplikate.

Weze bin postin an dey not appearin.

Whoze steelin ar postz an makin xtras of deres?

Diz, we fink, iz an affliktion affekting dlsextreme uzers only.

Booker, hissed dat hiz postz ar not showin up all da tyme.
Old December 7th 10, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz hapinin in ofur grupz az well, we towld diz onnanufr grup so sum
hoomin kuld skremem at demselvez, OEJ
. ..

Old December 8th 10, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

leest yu no dey will kall bak tu make sure effuryfing is OK, an dey
speeks gud english (wunder iffin dey no meowchat).

Weze kin post frum da wurk laptop, but postz frum da home puter duznt
show up. Meowmie probabblly haz sumfing set rong.

Booker

Old December 8th 10, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Gad, I better check that. It might be what happened.

Anti Julie, poorly performing secretary

On 12/8/2010 8:31 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
onze da soft putted owrselfz in owrz own kf, OEJ
. ..

Old December 8th 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz sure yourown sekatari iz smurter bowt pooterz dan owrz soft iz, OEJ,
hoping for yourown sake aneeway
"Booker" wrote in message
. ..
Gad, I better check that. It might be what happened.

Anti Julie, poorly performing secretary

On 12/8/2010 8:31 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
onze da soft putted owrselfz in owrz own kf, OEJ
. ..