Pitô.ônya I trezzurz wisker

Old December 8th 10, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Pitô.ônya I trezzurz wisker

I will use your wisker to feel around for new sorsses of nip! Fangu! i
HOAP its a spare one.
Cinder
Old December 8th 10, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gramby opened dat kard wiff da whicker anna O T started smellink itself.
Gramby iz gonna put ifselfz in a loket dat herself wearz. Fangu you furry
muchez Toonya. Piglet counting her whiskers to make sure they are all
there.

Old December 8th 10, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 7, 11:00*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
I will use your wisker to feel around for new sorsses of nip! Fangu! i
HOAP its a spare one.
Cinder

I gotted wun tew! Fangyu Pitoonya.
Furry gnice ob yoo.
Luv, MeOwy
Old December 8th 10, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
I will use your wisker to feel around for new sorsses of nip! Fangu! i
HOAP its a spare one.
Cinder

I gotted wun tew! Fangyu Pitoonya.
Furry gnice ob yoo.
Luv, MeOwy

dats THREE so far!
Spring who will kill humans dat steels hur whiskawz
Old December 8th 10, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

wrote:
I will use your wisker to feel around for new sorsses of nip! Fangu! i
HOAP its a spare one.
Cinder

I gotted wun tew! Fangyu Pitoonya.
Furry gnice ob yoo.
Luv, MeOwy

dats THREE so far!
Spring who will kill humans dat steels hur whiskawz

Praps dey wrn't stole. Wyskrs fal owt frum tyme tu tyme an da cairtakr
mus hav colekted dem. TuTu (hoo lyks tu figgr tings oet).
Old December 8th 10, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
I will use your wisker to feel around for new sorsses of nip! Fangu! i
HOAP its a spare one.
Cinder
I gotted wun tew! *Fangyu Pitoonya.
Furry gnice ob yoo.
Luv, MeOwy

dats THREE so far!
Spring who will kill humans dat steels hur whiskawz

Praps dey wrn't stole. *Wyskrs fal owt frum tyme tu tyme an da cairtakr
mus hav colekted dem. *TuTu *(hoo * lyks tu figgr tings oet).

Yu furry smart feline TuTu.
MeOwy, admiring TuTu
Old December 8th 10, 06:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
I will use your wisker to feel around for new sorsses of nip! Fangu! i
HOAP its a spare one.
Cinder
I gotted wun tew! Fangyu Pitoonya.
Furry gnice ob yoo.
Luv, MeOwy

dats THREE so far!
Spring who will kill humans dat steels hur whiskawz

Praps dey wrn't stole. Wyskrs fal owt frum tyme tu tyme an da cairtakr
mus hav colekted dem. TuTu (hoo lyks tu figgr tings oet).

Iffin MY sekritari sttels MY wiskawz hee will getted KLAWED ann BITTED
to DEFF!
Spring

spring is gnot eetink enuf fudz so she iz uppsett. I haff been testink
her fudz to fine out how gud dey iz butted she neffur fanks me.
beauty
Old December 8th 10, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
I will use your wisker to feel around for new sorsses of nip! Fangu! i
HOAP its a spare one.
Cinder
I gotted wun tew! Fangyu Pitoonya.
Furry gnice ob yoo.
Luv, MeOwy

dats THREE so far!
Spring who will kill humans dat steels hur whiskawz

Praps dey wrn't stole. Wyskrs fal owt frum tyme tu tyme an da cairtakr
mus hav colekted dem. TuTu (hoo lyks tu figgr tings oet).

Iffin MY sekritari sttels MY wiskawz hee will getted KLAWED ann BITTED
to DEFF!
Spring

I will not steal your whiskers! I am making you happy. Look at the
first year we were together. You started off unhappy in the shelter
and now you aremore happy. I will not steal anything, no furs, no
whiskers. I love you Spring!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Spring#

Old December 8th 10, 08:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
I will use your wisker to feel around for new sorsses of nip! Fangu! i
HOAP its a spare one.
Cinder

Meowmee findz dem in da karpit, urr on da flor.
I leeve dem sumtymz. Dere ar neffurr e-nuff fur awlla mine
Kissamouse Kardz, tho.

I awlz leef owld yuzt klaw sheddinkz.
Duz ennykittee want one negzt yeer?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 8th 10, 04:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 12/7/2010 9:02 PM, MLB wrote:

Praps dey wrn't stole. Wyskrs fal owt frum tyme tu tyme an da cairtakr
mus hav colekted dem. TuTu (hoo lyks tu figgr tings oet).

Derz a bokz of wiskerz on meowmiez desk an wen dey find one day say "luk
anoder wisker fur da kollektion." Dey haf lotz of ar wiskerz an maybe
sum of Binkley, Frieda an Opus' (all RB) two.

Booker