Samurai is laying on my bed

Old August 2nd 13, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Samurai is laying on my bed

This is a first, but since he's only been here 4 days, many things are a
first for him. He has such confidence and my other cats don't really
know how to act, so they don't. LOL I've been giving every cat so much
attention this week that they probably think I'm dying or something.
I'm so glad this is happening before I start going back to the office.
I'm home all day so I can keep track of what's going on, who's getting
along with who, and who is ****ing off who. One weird thing, Shamrock
is friends with Bonnie again.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old August 2nd 13, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 8/2/2013 12:27 AM, Cheryl wrote:
This is a first, but since he's only been here 4 days, many things are a
first for him. He has such confidence and my other cats don't really
know how to act, so they don't. LOL I've been giving every cat so much
attention this week that they probably think I'm dying or something. I'm
so glad this is happening before I start going back to the office. I'm
home all day so I can keep track of what's going on, who's getting along
with who, and who is ****ing off who. One weird thing, Shamrock is
friends with Bonnie again.

Perhaps Shamrock feels need to seek out the familiar.

Sam(urai) seems to be having no trouble. It sounds like things are
working out. I love it!

Jill
Old August 4th 13, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 01:52:35 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
On 8/2/2013 12:27 AM, Cheryl wrote:
This is a first, but since he's only been here 4 days, many things are a
first for him. He has such confidence and my other cats don't really
know how to act, so they don't. LOL I've been giving every cat so much
attention this week that they probably think I'm dying or something. I'm
so glad this is happening before I start going back to the office. I'm
home all day so I can keep track of what's going on, who's getting along
with who, and who is ****ing off who. One weird thing, Shamrock is
friends with Bonnie again.

Perhaps Shamrock feels need to seek out the familiar.

Sam(urai) seems to be having no trouble. It sounds like things are
working out. I love it!

It sounds like it's working out very well! Sam sounds easy to integrate -
doesn't run away, doesn't chase, sleeps all day.