Nicknames for your cats?

Old October 5th 04, 02:22 AM
Enfilade

Default Nicknames for your cats?

All our cats have rhyming nicknames, plus a few more.

Kumani:

Tawny-Kumani
Sweetyface (allegedly the good one, she always looks innocent)
Kumanimus Prime (Transformers joke)

Tyche:

Spikey-Tyche-Twisted-Psyche
Tychetron (ear-biting archenemy of Kumanimus Prime)

Smokey:

Smokeypoke
Smokey-so-pokey
pokey boy
food dude
Poke-Gar from the planet of Junk (Transformers again)

Nocturne:

Nox (goddess of night)
Noxie (to be patronizing)
Foxy Noxy
Poxy Noxy
bed tyrant
Queen of You
timbit (she came home from the shelter in a cardboard box that folds
up just like a Tim Horton's timbit donut-holes box)
lord and master
Uninox (Transfomers again...god of evil and chaos)
Mighty Meganox (More Transformers)
Titty Kitty (it's not my fault she likes to display her nipples..."See
my Bounty...")
Old October 5th 04, 05:03 AM
Pat

You're a lot more creative than I am when it comes to cat nicknames.

Baby Eyes: Sweet heart; Baby Girl

Tommy: Tom; Excellent Boy

Abelard: Aby; Baby Abelard

Eli: Eli-pie; Pork-Pie Cat

Billy: Silly Billy; Baby Billy

Lily: Lilliput

Old October 5th 04, 05:39 AM
Dan M

Cleopatra: Cleo, Her Majesty

Amelia: Tiny girl (she's the largest of the four)

Tabitha: Tabifa, Fluffitha, Fluffybutt, Microcat

Samuel: Sammy, Samifer, Samikens, Redcat, Nanocat

Old October 5th 04, 05:45 AM
Margaret Fine

Enfilade wrote:
[...]

Oliver is sometimes called:

INSPECTOR 12
Lollyver
Lolly
Kitten Little
Lord and Master
Little bit
Oliver Bin Laden
and
"HE'S YOUR CAT" when he is being oh so bad...

--
Margaret Fine

Old October 5th 04, 07:12 AM
Melissa Houle

Enfilade wrote in message
om...
[...]

Francesca's are as follows:

Cesca
Cescarina

Nina's are,
TK (Her original name, and I still use it)
Teeky-woo
Nina-noo
Nina-Tweena
Little Love Muffin (Very sickly sweet moods, when she's done something
classically adorable)
Little Fiend, (When once again, she has attacked my feet painfully under the
covers early in the morning.)
She and her mother share
Sweetie Bird
Angel Paws
Mouse Nose
And Pretty Girl interchangeably

Panther's names are
Mr. Mookums
Doodleboots
Mr. Panther
Pan the Man
Grand Old Man
Poodle Pie (See above about sickly sweet moods.)
Booboochnik (Also falls under the heading above.)

Melissa

Old October 5th 04, 07:57 AM
jmcquown

Enfilade wrote:
All our cats have rhyming nicknames, plus a few more.

Depends on whether you consider "Get out of there!" a nickname

I have one cat, Persia. I've been calling her Rumblebug (she rumbles when
she purrs) for a while. Boo boo has recently started coming out of my mouth
for no discernible reason, but she doesn't seem to mind Of course
Sweetie and Pretty also seem to fit her.

Jill

"Making Arrangements" for Cats CatNipped Cat anecdotes 70 October 3rd 04 12:37 AM
Chipping my Cats Fat Freddy Cat anecdotes 26 May 2nd 04 03:08 PM
Big cats in England Yoj Cat anecdotes 75 April 26th 04 02:49 AM
Dozens Of Dead Cats Removed From Woman's Garage Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 18 December 26th 03 01:11 AM