Holiday Cards Away - YAY!

Old November 19th 04, 09:43 PM
CatNipped

Default Holiday Cards Away - YAY!

OK, I finally managed to do something in a timely manner! All my holiday
cards have been created (I make my own - wait till you see them!!),
addressed, postage added and mailed!!!!

All those on the holiday list, if you don't get one from me please let me
know because I sent one to each of the 60 people on the list.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 19th 04, 11:12 PM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
All those on the holiday list, if you don't get one from me please let me
know because I sent one to each of the 60 people on the list.

Hmmm.... now I feel guilty! At least I have the cards already (got them
last year after x-mas on sale...)

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 19th 04, 11:44 PM
Yowie

"CatNipped" wrote in message
OK, I finally managed to do something in a timely manner! All my holiday
cards have been created (I make my own - wait till you see them!!),
addressed, postage added and mailed!!!!

All those on the holiday list, if you don't get one from me please let me
know because I sent one to each of the 60 people on the list.

*groan*

I certainly don't have the time, nor the patience, to make mine. I haven't
even *started* on it - I still haven't even purchased cards.

*sigh*

Folks will get their cards. Eventually. I promise that everyone on the list
will get their cards at some point.... just before the next set of holiday
cards are due to be sent :-)

Yowie (who left the list at work anyway...)

---

Old November 20th 04, 12:22 AM
CatNipped

"Yowie" wrote in message

*groan*

I certainly don't have the time, nor the patience, to make mine. I haven't
even *started* on it - I still haven't even purchased cards.

*sigh*

Folks will get their cards. Eventually. I promise that everyone on the

list
will get their cards at some point.... just before the next set of holiday
cards are due to be sent :-)

Yowie (who left the list at work anyway...)

Well, I don't have any bare kids to take care of - *and* none of my bosses
were at work today so I could print out all my cards on my speedy printer at
there plus do labels and run them through the postage machine (paying for
the cards, ink, labels, and postage, of course).

Hugs,

CatNipped

---

Old November 21st 04, 12:00 AM
SUQKRT

In article , "CatNipped"
wrote:

OK, I finally managed to do something in a timely manner! All my holiday

cards have been created (I make my own - wait till you see them!!),
addressed, postage added and mailed!!!!

All those on the holiday list, if you don't get one from me please let
me
know because I sent one to each of the 60 people on the list.

Hugs,

CatNipped

I think I hate you (not really). I can't find inexpensive, but cute cat X-mas
cards. I will proably wait til after Thanksgiving (next Thursday).
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old November 21st 04, 04:20 AM
Victor Martinez

SUQKRT wrote:
I think I hate you (not really). I can't find inexpensive, but cute cat X-mas
cards. I will proably wait til after Thanksgiving (next Thursday).

Do as I do. Wait until after x-mas, they're all 50-75% off in most
stores...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Holiday Cards Lucy's Mom Cat anecdotes 4 November 12th 04 04:24 PM
Holiday Cards! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 14 December 11th 03 03:18 AM
About those holiday cards... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 7 December 5th 03 09:07 AM
Holiday Cards... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 10 November 15th 03 11:24 PM