soft isa leakin'

Old November 26th 03, 09:38 AM
Miss Violette

soft splained how her lurked for a longlong time anna how it always makes
her fel bettere when she comes here anna posts fur uses cause nobody isa
mean or anythin, TV cat wavin at dyna
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Weee kud hewlp him wiff hiz paypuurrrzzzz.
I yam gud on paypurrrzzz...
An relapze hym b-4 fynulz...
tell'em!

Dyna, Fond of colege men, ya kno....

"Miss Violette" wrote in message

he lookz like da kinda hooman dat knowz we kitties rule!!! Soft gived

him
da
communties address butted we isa notted sure ifin he willz come here or

not.
He isa a college student and might be tootoo busy
Toni Bennett
Samuel "Houdini" Kitten wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
I did likez it alott!!! The ofur kitty ann me hadda little hissin

contest
and da older kitty isa little grumbly butted dey was bof nice fur da

mostest
part, Dat hooman kitten likez kitties anna picked myownsef up annna

did
it
right, Toni Bennett

Does de big hoomin have proper respect fur kitties, and realize that
kitties are the rightful leaders of fambilies? And does he have a
compooter? And does he know how to spell rec.pets.cats.community?

Sammy Kitten

Old November 26th 03, 04:10 PM
Tabitha \Fluffybutt\ Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
dis here hooman is also one of doze returning studentz, he isa a little
younger dan furry but bout softs age, we think hisownsef works anna goez ta
college, Toni

I fink someone needs to tell him that r.p.c.c is a furry good place to
go to unwind when the pressures of studyin and workin get to be too much.

Tabitha Kitten

Old November 26th 03, 05:39 PM
Sylvia M.

Da olne ting iz, it mite be bedderer if he poztz in Hoominish.
Diz cat-chat spelink iz probly nottid akzepted in kolege, an can be habit
formin, ya kno.... It shur iz furr meowmee, yu shud see hur kurrektin
sumpin riten furr uddur hoominz LOL

Dyna, rollin onna floorrr

Soft Fuzzy Girl jmcquown Cat anecdotes 9 December 23rd 04 10:25 AM
Weeble's Story (long and a few days late) Sir Weeble Wobblybottom Cat anecdotes 23 September 16th 04 11:28 AM
I know fur is soft. I know cats are light. Howard Berkowitz Cat anecdotes 28 August 29th 04 07:08 PM
I am a soft touch dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 13 October 22nd 03 04:07 PM