prayers please for my cat Rainy Boy Lane

Old April 27th 11, 11:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Blockade Runner

Default prayers please for my cat Rainy Boy Lane

I do not post much , but Rainy Boy is dieing. I have had him 8 years &
he is a good old cat . The vet sed it was cancer , & right now was not
n pain . At first I was mad at God for taking him, but realized he has
let me have him for 8 years & I got down & thanked God so much for every
minute I have had with him . Rainy was a stray, he came out of the woods
one rainy stormy night, is how he got his name . My wife & I are making
his last days as easy for him as possible . I know everyone that posts
on here has lost a pet at one time or another, It is so heart breaking
to lose a pet . Anyway thank everyone for Prayers for Rainy Boy Lane &
hopefully we will see him one day at the bridge .

Rainy Boy , we are going to miss you so much.

Mom & DaD

Thank everyone so much .

Michael Lane

The men American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try and tell
them the truth -- H. L. Mencken

**
**

Old April 27th 11, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

I am truly sorry for what you will be losing, and i am grateful that you did
have eight years together, soft

Old April 27th 11, 02:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan M[_2_]

Rainy Boy , we are going to miss you so much.

Mom & DaD

Thank everyone so much .

It is indeed very hard. Our furry family members come to hold a special
place in our hearts, but they are with us for such a short time. Our
purrs and prayers are with Rainy Boy and with the humans who love him.
Thank you for providing him with a loving home for the last 8 years.

Dan
Old April 27th 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 27, 6:05*am, (Blockade Runner) wrote:
I do not post much , but Rainy Boy is dieing. I have had him 8 years *&
he is a good old cat . *The vet sed it was cancer , & right now was not
n pain . At first I was mad at God for taking him, but realized he has
let me have him for 8 years & I got down & thanked God so much for every
minute I have had with him . Rainy was a stray, he came out of the woods
one rainy stormy night, is how he got his name . My wife & I are making
his last days as easy for him as possible . I know everyone that posts
on here has lost a pet at one time or another, It is so heart breaking
to lose a pet . Anyway thank everyone for Prayers for Rainy Boy Lane &
hopefully we will see him one day at the bridge .

Rainy Boy , we are going to miss you so much.

Mom & DaD

Thank everyone so much .

He sounds like a wonderful friend and it is so nice that he shares
your last name. We hope he is comfortable while he is here and that
he has an easy passing to the Bridge.

He is going on an adventure that we cannot even imagine. He will have
no pain or fear and you may well know his presence again. Waiting is.

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 27th 11, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kraut / Larry Stark

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 07:55:33 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

[...]

Prayers and purrs for his finall journey and for all he leaves
behind.

Old April 27th 11, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

[...]

Sounds like he was a gift to you, and you were a gift to him, an this
was so wonderful.
So sorry he leaves early, as so many great kitties do.
Purrs for RainyBoy, may he wait at the Bridge in happiness for you.
MeOwy and Meowmie Carol
Old April 27th 11, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

Purrs and prayers lovingly sent from our home to yours. Bless you and your
wife's heart for taking Rainy Boy Lane in and giving him your last name, and
loving him all these years.
He is very blessed to have you.
We are so sad for you and what you are going through.
Hearts do break when we lose a beloved pet.
Love, Kyla, and kitties, Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps and Sqweex

Old April 27th 11, 09:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Apr 27, 6:05*am, (Blockade Runner) wrote:
I do not post much , but Rainy Boy is dieing. I have had him 8 years *&
he is a good old cat . *The vet sed it was cancer , & right now was not
n pain . At first I was mad at God for taking him, but realized he has
let me have him for 8 years & I got down & thanked God so much for every
minute I have had with him . Rainy was a stray, he came out of the woods
one rainy stormy night, is how he got his name . My wife & I are making
his last days as easy for him as possible . I know everyone that posts
on here has lost a pet at one time or another, It is so heart breaking
to lose a pet . Anyway thank everyone for Prayers for Rainy Boy Lane &
hopefully we will see him one day at the bridge .

Rainy Boy , we are going to miss you so much.

Mom & DaD

I'm so sorry. Purrrrs of comfort and peace are coming from my House
to yours.

Rainy Boy chose his True Home well.

Melissa with Azad, Neko and Ella
Old April 27th 11, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

On Apr 27, 11:05*am, (Blockade Runner) wrote:
[...]

This is so very sad and is the price we pay for giving a little soul a
home. Love is eternal and can't die. Your little cat may pass away,
but the love he gave you will stay with you and comfort you. I hope
his passing is gentle.
Hugs and purrs,

Gordon Kittiez
Old April 27th 11, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
at

On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 05:05:10 -0500, (Blockade Runner)
wrote:

[...]

I am so sorry to hear about your cat, Rainy Boy.

I am glad that you had as much time as you did with him, but I am very
sorry that your time together is being cut short.

You will know when it is time to grant him the last, most difficult, act
of kindness.

When Rainy Boy gets to the Bridge, he will be welcomed there by the
three cats that are waiting there for me, as well as many other cats who
lived with RPCC members, and are waiting for their humans to join them
there.

It is a sad fact that we are destined to outlive our feline companions,
who do so much to enrich our lives.

Sending purrs for Rainy Boy, and for you.

my cat Rainy Boy Lane Blockade Runner Cat anecdotes 4 January 11th 11 05:25 AM
Pics: A rainy day [email protected] Cat anecdotes 18 June 2nd 09 09:20 AM
Rainy Day Sulk badwilson Cat anecdotes 4 June 29th 06 09:04 PM
Snoozing on a Rainy Day! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 5 July 21st 05 03:17 PM
Rainy roadtrip to Cambodia - OT badwilson Cat anecdotes 39 June 11th 04 04:00 AM